Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mokey: "Hello Eduardo, you received a package today." Rully? Where from? Mokey: "It's from OMGCNFO.com and I believe it's the figure you recently ordered." Ah, that puts a smile on my face. That, and the fact that I'm almost finished with the figure photos. Yeah, got the Animal 2 exclusive...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hello BethC, ah! Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his trusted assistant Beaker! Well, with you guys here, we're sure to have a grand time come Halloween with the bold new inventions coming from Muppet Labs. Well, if you'll follow me, I'll take you straight to your rooms. *Runs hand along wall...
  3. The Count

    Variants

    Rully? My fave and the one which'll be displayed as part of the collection will be the signature version. Will get the Southwestern tan shirted repaint, cause I like the feel of the idea for that one. That one will be added to the repaint band I got atop my computer. Yeah, that repaint...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK, for BethC's and everybode else's benefit, here's a copy of the current dorms register. Room #1: The Count (MC) and Mokey Fraggle. Room #2: Barry Lee and Sweetums. Room #4: Fozzie Bear (MC) and Fozzie Bear. Room #10: Tutter_Fan and Bear. Room #13: TuttertheMouse and Statler and...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Dorms. Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good day.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK, to get to business. 1 Ryan, that's a nice and funny jack o'lantern. Hope it wins you some sort of prize at the fair. And if not, you should be very proud of how well it turned out. 2 Rizzo, here's that reward I promised you for a job well done. *Hands Rizzo bag of peppermint candies. 3...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here earlier to take care of a few dormroom dealings. Was working with my brother on the figure pics I was missing before finishing that. The only ones left are Adventure Kermit riding Mega Camilla, and a size comparison of Mini Kermit with the other Kermit figures...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Gotcha Riz. *Hands thirteen skulls in a bag to Rizzo. OK, hide these throughout the dormhouse and campus, hide them tight so that the others won't find them. At least not now. When you're finished with that, check back here with me and I'll get you a nice reward for your job.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh yeah, forgot to say... While watching the football game, I was working on reassembling Adventure Kermit's lower half. The thing is that I posed him riding Mega Camilla for a photo I want, will have to do that again at a later date. Well, the hip snapped off into two pieces and the legs fell...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, how's everything? Got some major work done today. Cut out the backings to all the empty Muppet figure boxes I had and put what was discarded in the trash. Of course, this was done now after getting the pics of the figures I wanted MIB taken and saved in my brother's computer. Also...
  11. The Count

    U Really Got A Hold On Me

    Don't have the lyrics, but maybe JFS can help on that front. As for what happened in the video... Smoky Robinson was singing the song to a female letter U Muppet. The funny thing of the song is to see the various ways the female U was pouring herself onto Smoky and not letting him get away...
  12. The Count

    Variants

    Sure. Just go over to www.palisadestoys.com and find the link to the Daily Bit. Once there, click on the "Archives" link and search to find the one showing off all three versions of Lips. Or, if in case it helps... Lips 1 will be wearing his signature poncho, Lips 2 will be wearing a sort of...
  13. The Count

    In Search of "Numbers"

    Hi guys, not sure if I'll get any help, but... OK, here's what I'm searching for, a book titled "Numbers" which I believe to have been published between 1984-1987. The thing is that this featured some quirky little robotlike characters for the numbers from 1 to 15, with the number on the...
  14. The Count

    Statler & Waldorf on Mike & Mike

    Hi guys, here's a Muppet appearance flash! Not sure how many of you either listen to the ESPN Radio show Mike & Mike in the Morning, but they have a simulcast on ESPN News cable channel from 6-10 AM EST. Today, on Friday, like all Fridays, they had their "Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks" segment...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Rully? There's no milk? Will have to pick some up from the store. Surprised you didn't find nor use the little containers of Indulac milk there in the fridge. That's what I use when there aren't any gallons of milk available. Well, have a good day and let's try to have a great weekend.
  16. The Count

    Rare Sesame Street Items!

    Ah. So, that would make a total of 275 episodes spanning all of Seasons 1 and 2 of SS. Well, maybe once Boober_Gorg wins the auction, should he do so, maybe he can tell us aout the episodes included in these guides and what season(s) they cover.
  17. The Count

    Rare Sesame Street Items!

    Well... The seller states that thes six guides cover the first six months of Sesame Street from 1969-1970. Maybe that's what's confusing you MuppetDude? Anyway, hope Boober_Gorg does win the auction. He'll get no problems from me, since I won't be bidding on this item. Would like to, but not...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, how's everybody doin'? Sure hope Herry and Cookie liked their breakfasts. Left the eggs and bacon for Herry in his blue weighted bowl in the microwave. Oh, and there are some oatmeal cookies in the canister next to the fridge. Sure hope Cookie likes them. Will miss you while...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Mr. Foot walks by. Hi, I'm the something that's a foot. *Mr. Foot walks back on out of the dorms.
  20. The Count

    31 Palisades Toys Muppets, Exclusives, etc

    Hi BigJeffStud. Sorry to hear you're parting with half of your vonderful Muppets figure collection. The auction's too rich for my blood fright now, especially when I'm only interested in a few of those items. However, was wondering if you could help me out with something. I'm in the middle...
Top