Search results

  1. D

    So Have We Seen the End of 2-D Animation?

    No... for one simple fact. We're being over saturated with the stuff right now so once people start getting sick of them, then we'll see either less of these films made or more 2-D films in the mix. Problem is one simple thing, SCRIPT! We have poor writing and the "Shark Tales" effect...
  2. D

    When Muppet Parents Have To Go Kill People

    I'd call you PERFECCTLY American for that. I mean, after all George Washington himself didn't want to get involved in any of this type of thing, meddling with other governments. This is sad, but HOPEFULLY they can make this more about comforting and not any of that "They're brave men...
  3. D

    Kermit Might not be in Macy's Parade 2006

    BTW, am I the only one here that saw this coming? I mean, Disney Not sponsering the Kermit baloon?
  4. D

    This is... interresting

    BTW... if you want to know why I asked, the tag on it said NHK, a Japanese network.
  5. D

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    That is, including Pee Wee Herman? Wasn't it cut after... well.... you know what he did.
  6. D

    Just a little bit of whining...

    THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! No... not that your from Canada, but you're trying in too many mainstream stores. You need to go off the beaten path. Maybe local chain stores that sell exclusively DVD's and CD's will have it. I found this Only at a New England chain called Newburry Comics.
  7. D

    Legally Blonde - The Musical!

    WHile, once again, I'm no fan of musicals by any stretch, myself, why the shell do they even make these musicals based off of movies. I mean, Spamalot was good, Hairspray did well, I loved the Producers, even though I only saw the movie musical version. But they showed they have a reason for...
  8. D

    This is... interresting

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7oU8c1K4Y Now, first of all, is this in English or Japanese? I don't have sound. And secondly... did you just see that? The way the screen freezes when the ball hits a flashing target?
  9. D

    Jazzy Spies vs. Pinball Number count

    I will add two things. Unlike Pinball Number Count, Jazzy has an actual story line. At least to the extent the final one (#10) serves as a grand finalie to the series. I mean,the actual car race, they have all these characters from the previous ones sitting in the stands, and the fact the...
  10. D

    Legally Blonde - The Musical!

    Legally Blonde.... ugh! This is why I was angry Reese Witherspoon won the Oscar for Walk the Line. Someone in a movie that bad should be blacklisted. Not Walk the Line, of course, I mean, Legally Blonde. But you get the point.
  11. D

    Jazzy Spies vs. Pinball Number count

    ONCE AND FOR ALL! Which one is your favorite? Which one is more psychadellic? I choose... JAZZY SPIES! Why do I enjoy this over Pinball? Well, first of all, it's a manner of rarity. Pinball ended sometime in 2002, where the last appearance of Jazzy was in the 80's. Plus...
  12. D

    Funniest SST Moments

    The Six dollar man News report skit! The part at the end where it goes haywire and explodes and stuff like that. I'm a sucker for malfunctioning robots.
  13. D

    "Muppet Babies" closing theme

    I personally wouldn't mind "best ofs" as long as they weren't syndication edits, like the original Disney released ones in the 90's. They even cut the "Go Bye bye" tags clean off half the episodes.
  14. D

    Sesame Street...Afghanistan?

    Exactly what I was thinking. I also would like to give them credit for trying to do something. I guess they redubbed it for regional dialect reasons, right?
  15. D

    Playstation 3

    I do say that if Nintendo did that, they would be in such better shape right about now. Of course, I hear if you have the Wii you can download games legally off their site that work on the system.
  16. D

    Legally Blonde - The Musical!

    Hmmm! Another good reason to smash my head in with a metal baseball bat!
  17. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Yeah... the odd animation is TERRIFYING! Is it just me, or when the girl is laughing she turns fatter and taller for 2 seconds?
  18. D

    Kermit Might not be in Macy's Parade 2006

    Children's characters... oh boy. I don't want to get on a rant about why things are segregated as "Adult" and "Child." ALl I can say is, what the shell are the adult characters gonna be? Some has been from some reality show? Or do they mean "Adult" like a giant Jenna Jameson balloon...
  19. D

    Another Sesame Reference on American Dad

    Last night, when Francine was worried about her boy growing up, she was watching Sesame Street saying, "I used to watch this show with Steve! I can't believe he's growing up! And when did Maria get that old!?!" That's one of the few times I heard (or seen) a Meria refference anywhere.
  20. D

    Muppets Refreance on "My Name is Earl"

    Funny thing is, other than He-man I had that discussion on another web forum, and I also said the EXACT same thing Earl said about them not wanting to fight, but the Muppets would win if they had to. And I also brought up Fraggles as well. Odd.
Top