Search results

  1. D

    Kermit on "100 Most Popular TV Characters"

    Thank Frog. Usually when someone else does something like that, they have some mindless cultural character that's "At the Moment." TV guide did a 50 greatest cartoon characters thing a few years back, and Pikachu was on it. If they did it one year later, it would have been Yugioh.
  2. D

    Boober look-a-like Puppet on eBay

    So it was yours? Did you make it? It looks very good. Almost like it should be an extra in an episode or something.
  3. D

    Kermit Might not be in Macy's Parade 2006

    AHEM... lemme clear this all up. Kermit WAS used in 2004, after the Disney deal, and was sponsered by "Muppets", meaning Disney furnished it for that year. HE was absent last year. I think it's because Disney wanted to Pimp their crappy kid's show JoJo's Circus, instead. I mean, JoJo's...
  4. D

    Is Baby Bear Jewish?

    HEH HEH... you did realize that was a joke, right? :halo:
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Well, I guess a lot of us can hold out hope that it could be phased out after a while (but I'm talking 5 years down the road at least). Personally, and I always have said, Elmo's World would work much better as a seperate show on it's own. I mean, if you crush two segments together, you could...
  6. D

    Any Disney songs sung on Sesame Street?

    Unless Disney now owns "Bein' Green."
  7. D

    The Best of The Electric Company Volume 2 - A quick review.

    So, pricing wise, is this set less, more, or the same as the last one? Does it have ANY Spiderman or Wile E. Coyote skits?
  8. D

    So, it's come to this, has it?

    Well, I guess they finally bowed down to the annoying skinny health food advocates that have been pushing for this for so long. I guess this means we'll clearly see an end to all those great commercials with cartoon characters that have their own brand of cereals. Not to mention, this could...
  9. D

    Is Baby Bear Jewish?

    Yeah, but I meant as Puppet characters. Besides, I always felt that Roosevelt Franklin was Purple, not black.
  10. D

    Christine Cavanaugh

    You know, I always wondered where she went. It's a shame too. Candy Milo did a passible job as Dextyer, but it still wasn't the same.
  11. D

    Is Baby Bear Jewish?

    Errr... not all Black people celebrate Kwanzaa. Only some do, and since I have just a rough idea of what it is, I don't know how it could have been incorporated. Are there a lot of Muslims in Transylvania? I thought it was a Christian country.... that goes, by the way, only of knowledge of...
  12. D

    Any Disney songs sung on Sesame Street?

    MMmhhh... well, I do know they sang a parody of Heigh Ho this season when they had the Snow WHite episode. That's all I know.
  13. D

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    I think Mars's name is Rei. Don't recall what her surname is.
  14. D

    Under-used guest stars

    I want to say I feel Robin Willaims is underused, since he was only on Sesame Street, and he would have worked wonders with the Muppets.
  15. D

    What I think happened...

    I think that they think that if they make more and more crap films, they think more people will see ALL of them. Not so. Look at recent summers. Only about 5 memorable block busters, and the rest are really overhyped. Look at Miami Vice. They musta lost a fortune on that one. Personally...
  16. D

    International Sesame Street...

    How many of them still are around? I know Plaza Sesamo is.
  17. D

    What year did it all change for the worst?

    That's true. I just picked him out because he was the best example of what I was thinking of. Dastardly and Muttley and Wile E. Coyote came to mind, but didn't work. Yankee Doodle Pidgeon is so blaggin' annoying that I WANT to see those two capture him. ANd Wile E. well, I feel sorry for...
  18. D

    Sesame Street...Afghanistan?

    Trying not to be political here, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen. And even still, wouldn't the performers be too too scared of trying to train the puppeteers over there?
  19. D

    Your Thoughts: A Sesame Street Christmas Carol DVD

    A CLIP SHOW!?!?! Now, that's a true ripoff! They could have done SOOOOOO much with it, and instead they made a bloody clip show.
  20. D

    New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

    Wasn't she only in... well... one minute of that episode? Seemed like a Contractual obligation to shoe horn her into the episode. Heh heh. Then, wouldn't she be a cheap sockpuppet or something? :crazy: She still looks like a Muppet to me.
Top