Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Anyone else love the Nasty Car Race episode? Classic Oscar and Grundgetta. I mean, who isn't thankful they brought her back? The only thing that Marred it for me was the almost contractual obligation appearance of Abby Caddaby. Mumford would have made it work. Seeing Wanda the Word Fairy...
  2. D

    Well I guess it's officially started!

    Honestly, I get more depressed when Halloween is over. After the Simpson Halloween special, depressed. They don't even hold clearance Halloween merchandise that long anymore. Though, I DID get a big bag of Kit Kats for 60 cents 2 days ago.
  3. D

    Muppet Belt!!

    Sigh... remember when we were frenzied about Palisades's action figures, and Sababa's plush Muppets, and all that stuff... now the best we can come up with is a belt. :rolleyes: I love the muppetsa and all, but I think it's as Gawdy and pointless as the Muppet tongue studs a while back...
  4. D

    top 40 skits wanted for Old School Volume 2

    Personally (if it was in that time frame) I'll be VERY disappointed if they don't incorperate the R2d2 and C3P0 episode in any way.
  5. D

    Guess That Shape and Color

    Hmm... the new scenes and the 2 skits are interresting, but I would NEVER EVER buy this.
  6. D

    Walmart exclusive DVDs (were we aware of these?)

    So I take it, these are basically just DVD releases of the entire episode, exactly how it aired, and not the street story with other segments that back up the theme of the street segment. In other words, "Letter of the Day club" isn't the street story, plus various alphabet related skits.
  7. D

    Next Muppet Movie

    And wasn't he in some bit(s) of Superman 2, but was cut out, due to the costliness of having him in the film?
  8. D

    Kermit on "100 Most Popular TV Characters"

    Well, at least he's on the list anyway. How many flash in the pan losers of today were on the list? Dr. Phil? Pikachu? someone else whom no one will care about in 3 years?
Top