Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    OK... Like BeckyDr, was confused that my PBS affiliate decided to go back in time and show Episode 4031, the Season 34 premiere episode. Was a bit concerned, but was willing to let them sort things out on their own. But after reading AlyssaKayla's posts, I'm seriously thinking about calling...
  2. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK. As for new characters, I don't have anything to ask about for now. Why? Cause my PBS affiliate, WIPR local Channel 6, decided to air 4031 instead. Yeah, that's right, they aired the Season 34 premiere episode. Hope they sort out this nonsense and get back to Season 36. As for the...
  3. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Thanks MuppetDude, finished adding everything just now. Few questions though. 1 The green worm that showed up with the WASA Astronauts in 4090, what exactly did it do? 2 The Delivery Woman from 4089 has been added as the Food Delivery Woman. Hope that helps ease its acceptance in your mind...
  4. The Count

    "Muppet Wizard of Oz" promos on ABC

    Well... I should hope so, especially since I sent it to him last night.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Back at the dorms. Hmmm, I wonder if I should give Kate the number to that great pizzeria Prairie found, the one that has radish and Fraggle pizzas. Oh well, I'll just make a note of it and have it handy should she ask. *Inspects clean lobby. Beauregard did a good job cleaning this place...
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Back at House 1331... Didn't realize it was so late. *Finishes call on the phone. Yes Mark, I'll send you the specs via E-mail. Don't worry, we'll be in touch. *Isabelle snags one freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Heh, couldn't resist dear? It's OK, we'll have dinner now. *After...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Good to know sis got the pizzas we picked up for her. OK, now I got to get ready for my important meeting. So please mind the telephone if any calls come in or any E-mails pop up. Mail already arrived, nothing we were expecting. I'll be in the bathroom dear. *Leaves for the bathroom in...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... If that dog ran inside, then that means he's in the hallway. And he might be running down one side and then all the way to the other. Wonder if Christy and the others were smart enough to pin Sprocket into going all the way down into the bathrooms? Then they could finally finish...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Down at the supermarket... OK, now what's next on the list? Ah yes, a dozen eggs... couple of frozen pizzas for Christy... Toothpaste, we need some back home, along with rolls of toilet paper... *Soft meowing comes from the snowy white-gray cat perched in the front seat of the shopping...
  10. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Missed out on today's episode due to a blackout with my cable service. And it was an episode I was looking forward too. We'd have gotten Hansel and Gretel and Jack and Jill. Oh well, here's to tomorrow.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well, better call those people down at the cable station again. Hmm, wonder which kind she wanted. Oh well, I'll just pick up a couple of combo pizzas, that oughta be OK I hope.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Sees Vic going off to school. Hey Vic, long time no see. Don't worry, everything's OK back at the dorms and your roommates are doing fine. Hmm, that reminds me. Have a good day at school Vic. *Waves good-bye. *Puts in call to Christy. Hey sis, everything OK? Anything you need from the...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Out of Character: Hey Bo, check the posts above, posted my player name for this thing would be Adam. Adam, brother to Christyb's "Mother". Just tryin' to not get anyone else confused.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ugh, lost cable earlier this morning. Talked it with the people at the cable provider's HQ and I gotta wait to see if it comes back by 11 o'clock. If not, then it's appointments to get someone out here and check what the prob was. Missed out on Sesame Street Episode 4093 and I'm not sure if...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Aaargh. Stinkin' cable. Missed out on an important program needed for my research investigations. And now I gotta wait till 11 o'clock to see if the signal's back or get an appointment. Grrrrr, it'd be better back tomorrow and not hinder my research any further.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle... Not sure if you got it, but I sent you a message a while back wondering what, if any, help you needed for your collectibles gathering. Got so much stuff you're trying to catalog it all? Well, take it from me, I know the feeling what with my Muppet Listing. Will have some newbies...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, that was... interesting. Watched half of Desperate Housewives and got suckered into Gray's Anatomy. Liked Gray's Anatomy a bit better than DH. Remember, tomorrow's a holiday for both US and Puerto Ricans alike. Patriot's Day and the day commemorating the birth of Jose de Diego. And...
  18. The Count

    "Muppet Wizard of Oz" promos on ABC

    Wanted to see Desperate Housewives to see what it was about, especially to know for the upcoming Sesame Street spoof. And we got this commercial for Muppets Oz. Piggy: Don't even think about it frog! Kermit: All right. And then the voiceover with the announcer and Piggy. Nice to know what...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Wait Bo... are there some spiders here in the dorms where you reported them? Hmmm, didn't think there were any, except for the Muppety variety. But don't worry, just leave them to my roomie here. Count: "Yes, I'll take those spiders back to the castle where they'll be in good company with...
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Hey MuppetManiac... Grouch Eye for the Nice Guy was on Episode 4091, towards the end of the episode before Elmo's World. As for Chasing the Cheese... The announcer, who sounded like Chris Vermen (SP?) from ESPN introduced the contestants, and each one said why they were chasing the cheese...
Top