Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Thinks to himself: And somewhere, there's a shepherd crying a lonely teardrop. OK guys, let's get in while the show's gettin' good. *All file into the waiting area. Hey, look at that, it's Rowlf on the monitors. Heh, a good song that he's singing, but you know why the onions made him...
  2. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK, here's the response I got from Kyle over in the Season 36 Thoughts thread after I posted about the Letter of the Day Game Show. Originally posted by Erine81981 on 4/09/2005: "Nope it had a character doing the voice. He looked like a "Name that sound character. Can't think of the name. He...
  3. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    So... By my calculations... If they continue repeating the first ten episodes of Season 36, mixing in the episodes from Season 34 and 35 AlizaKaila reported earlier... That'd mean 4093 from Season 36, the next new episode wouldn't air till 5/10/2005? That's just wrong, and I hope it doesn't...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Both arrive in time. Don't worry about it Sis, you didn't ruin our day. Just added some excitement to it. *Adam stares at yak with fiery eyes. Adam, to yak: You will stop this at once, won't you? You don't want to end up stuffed in that ol' trashcan? You don't want to make me angry...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sure thing Sis, on our way. *Adam and Isabelle go straight to where the rest of the family is. Hmmm, wonder if they still need our help dealing with Vic and/or the yak.
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Calls Christy on her cell phone. Hey Sis, if you're having troubles with that yak and Vic, then bring 'em over here and I'll help solve the problem. Then again, if you've got it under control, we'll be waiting for you at the Muppet Theater Show here at Disney MGM Studios.
  7. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Thanks. As for new episodes, if this theory pans out then 4093 wouldn't be aired until 5/10/2005? Hope that's not the case. So... should that third worm be added in with the worm astronauts? Or should he be added individually as the Mission Control Worm? Oh, and I'll have to dig for it, but...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sweet dreams JFS, sure nice of the band to play you a lullaby. And the sax music by Zoot in the background is rully groovy. You know, my fave character on the Moppets is... Mrs. Moppet. She's funny and yet level-headed at the same time.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh hey Kyle, didn't know you and the Monsters were there. Thought you'd be at Wal-Mart or something. *Spots JFS coming in. Hey D, long day? Want some pork chops with baby carrots and fries? Made some dinner. The show's going well, rully wanna see what happens when they finally get to the...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, it's too quiet here. Wonder if anyone else's at home. Course, we've enjoyed ourselves counting the thunderclaps outside from the storm. Count: "And don't forget the lightningbolts." How could I, love trying to spot them in the darkened skies. Seems like that new Moppet Family show...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *At MGM cafe... Hmm, I wonder where the rest of the family got to. No doubt they're chasing after Kyle's yak or Ted. Oh well, they'll get here eventually. *Sips iced tea to go with frozen banana which has thawed somewhat by now. Some more milk dear? No? OK, just hope they don't come...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Buys two of those bananas in chocolate and peanuts. Think I'll save these for later. *Puts them in suit's pockets. OK, here's a nice store, maybe we'll find something here. *Isabelle purrs softly and sleepily. Yes, I know, we'll meet up with the rest of the family over at MGM for the...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *After the coaster comes back to the station. Wow, what a great ride. Come on Izzy, we're going to meet Sis over at the store. Might find some nice little trinket for our collection. *Meets Christy at the store. Find anything interesting Sis? You know, it's almost time to meet up at...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Heh, it's a good thing we already got onboard. Not saying anything about Bo's last comment. *Holds Isabelle's pawed hand, both secured by overhead protector in the car. Here we go, see you at the end of the ride Sis. *Car goes off on the roller coaster trip.
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hey... Just cause I work at Magic School in the Enchanted Realms and married a catwoman, that makes me no weirder than your average hook-nosed weirdo. But I'm sure everyone has their quirks, and I prefer to think that it's part of what makes them who they are. Anyway, I love roller-coasters...
  16. The Count

    RPG: The Search for Skeeter

    *Roll Eyes Sarcastic* Oh come on, we all have brains, even Fozzie. It's just a matter of how we use them. So, what happens now Scooter? Anything we can do to help?
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sorry about that Bo, happens all the time. Just be glad I'm not counting anything in particular just now. So Sis, is there any ride you wanna go on? Hmmm, seems that roller coaster might be fun. Then again, if you prefer, Izzy and I can go off on our own and meet up with you and Bo later...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Hugs Christy. Good to be here. Hey Vic the Slick. Well, it's like this... Speaking form what I understand... They could indeed kill you if they were so inclined. But the problem with that is that then there'd be a big trial against them for killing their own child. But then again, like I...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh hi Kate, sure here's the number. *Hands Kate the piece of paper with pizzeria telephone number. They have great vegetable pizzas, including radish pies for the Fraggles, and other specialty pies for the human customers. Maybe we'll be there on Friday, not sure, gotta check the agenda...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well, that's that. Talked to the people down at the cable station, I'll have to be back here on Friday. Had my cereal and you've had your milk Isabelle. So now that we're washed and dressed... do we have everything we need? *Checks pockets. Wallet with some walking around cash and credit...
Top