Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Over shoulder to Kyle. Yes we are, but we're leaving back to the hotel to pack our bags and return home from this vacation.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Smells pizza wafting downwards from common room. Mmm, seems like the get-together's starting up. Count: "Hope there'll be Scrabble, love that game. So many numbers and letters to count up and use as ve show off our wocabulary." Yes, though I wonder in which of the four common rooms the...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So... is the get-together starting soon? It's Friday and 6 o'clock PM EST. Sure hope the others get here soon. We need to order the pizzas before the storm outside gets bad enough that the friendly pizza delivery monster won't be able to get here. Then again, it's possible Kate already took...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Stick us with the bill? What a bad joker. We ordered the food, we ate it, and now we have to pay for it. Well, that's taken care of. Come on Isabelle, we need to pack our bags and get ready for the trip back home. Yes, we have to go to the airport and see Christy and her family take off...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks TSF. Will keep these under consideration. Haven't added anything from Mopatops Shop cause... A. Haven't gotten any one specialist source's help with the cast of characters from the production until the post you just placed. B. Been told that many of the characters on that production...
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well then... Hmmm, hope the mail brings that important parcel I've been hexpecting for some time now. *Gets jolted back to reality by Isabelle's purring. Wha? Oh, you want more milk? Certainly dear, just as soon as we see the waiter. Wonder if we'll be getting back home soon from this...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well I guess congrats are in order Sis? Pleased to meet you Angie, er Sugar Britches. Would you like any of our ice cream? Izzy ordered two for us and I'm a bit full right now from the rest of the meal we had. So, do you do any freelance work or are you employed here at WDW? Cause there...
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oops! Sorry Sis.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    OK then, thanks Sis. *To Fairy Godmother. Well then, if it isn't Sharon, what is your name? Mine's Adam and I'm Christy's brother, but you probably already knew that. This is my lovely wife, Isabelle. *Introduces Isabelle to FG.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Bo, hope your roomie hasn't painted the room again. Well, the repairman from my cable provider came and just left. He says it was some stray dog what gnawed and possibly tugged at the cable, thus creating the problem. Just hope it doesn't happen again, that's the second time in three...
  11. The Count

    RPG: The Search for Skeeter

    *Uncle Deadly, passing out bottles of clean water... Uh sorry, guys, I seem to be missing something. What would we want to build ladders for? Where is it we're supposed to get to next?
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sorry about that, had to pop out to tend to the cable guys who were coming this morning. Well, now that I'm back... Have you girls gotten to know each other? *To Bo and/or Christy: Please keep Ted from gnawing at the main TV cable outside my house. The repairman said it was bitemarks and...
  13. The Count

    RPG: The Search for Skeeter

    No Piggy. We're not lost, we're just waiting for further instructions from... the Gamemaster. Would you like some bottled water? Anyone need anything?
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good morning everyone. Now then, let's see... what's on the agenda for today? Count: "The people from the cable service are coming today." Ah yes, gotta call them after 8:30 AM and confirm the appointment. And then we gotta put in a call to the post office after 9 AM to see if the big...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Comes back from Mexican place. Hey guys and gals, I'm back! Food's here! I'll just put it in the common room fridges and you's all can re-heat it in the microwave. Just remember to take turns. Glad to see Kathy's back, just hope everything's OK. LMK if you need anything down there in Room...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Picks up lobster off of the floor. Don't worry, I'll just wrap it in some sealing wrap... And I'll take it home with us, we can eat it when we get back. Wait up Bo, I'll take the bus and go back to the hotel too. Izzy, order dessert for yourself if you want, just knock when you get back to...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh sorry, didn't realize we'd moved on to desserts. Forget what I said then. We'll let you order first this time Bo. Or should you go ahead and order Sis?
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    So that's why you... Never mind. *To Bo: Sure, we'll have some lobster. Just hope it' shell has already been cracked open.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, I'm going down to the Mexican restaurant. They have great dishes there, as well as the Taco Bell menu. Tell me what you guys want and I'll bring it back for dinner. Hmmm, think I'll get something for Prairie also. Sure hope Kathy's doing OK. BTW: Anyone new who wants to join as...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh hello, uh... Sharon is it? Don't you work at Magic School too? Sure is nice to see you here... Well, at least for some of us, it's nice to make your acquaintance.
Top