Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hee, that's what he thinks. *Snaps fingers and candy cane Ted the dog has turns into a dog bone. *Aloud for fairy to hear. Hmm, sure would be a shame if someone took this delicious candy cane.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Man. Just got back from a make-up class at a classmate's home. And it's been pourin' these last few days here around the dorms. Course, it doesn't help that the strike's still on and the campus is locked down. Oh well, at least I went to pick up my check and got some money now. Still...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Calmly but surely. I'm not the one playing tricks on the lot of you Sis. Stepped out a moment to the bathroom and I've just gotten back to my seat. *Isabelle whispers to Adam. Bo, since Christy defended my wife while I wasn't here, I'll just let the comment pass. After all, we don't want...
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    To address a few points. 1 Drtooth, tell me if you please could, in what order did the numbers run across the necklace of the Countess who appeared in that Number of the Day song bit with the Count. If they're in ascending order, then it was Countess Dahling von Dahling. If they went in...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    No Kyle, we didn't forget about you. You came along with us to see the Muppet Theater Show after my wife and I tended to a then unconcious Vic and helped fix your yak so he'd no longer be under the control of what you seem to think are your evil parents. And now we're all here dining or...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Not sure, but you can ask Muppet_dk, by clicking on his personal page (name) link and sending him an E-mail. Would also appreciate any help you guys can give me concerning the rest of the human cast from Plaza Sésamo. Oh, and we're up to 3451 entries so far. All of the characters from...
  7. The Count

    Special Thanks To...

    Wow. This thread popping back up at the top of the heap is like a ball outta left field. BTW: Beaker, we're on the same box. Yeah, that's me at the top o'the Steppin' Out Bunsen and Beaker creds. Probably cause of that spreadsheet table I made when the figure ideas were pouring in two...
  8. The Count

    Return to the Magic (Fraggle Fanfic)

    Great job Christy. You should rully be proud of yourself. Good story and character development. This was a great story.
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    We're just voicing our opinions and concerns, much like everyone else here. And the fact that they repeat episodes rully isn't what bothers me. It's just that they decided to mix in the repeats in between the first run-through airing of all the episodes from the new season. And it does affect...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    OK. There's the waiter coming to take our orders. You first Sis.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... Now that we're here, what does everybody want to eat? *Isabelle, again in human form, reads menu to Adam. Hmmm, thanks dear. You want the smoked salmon filet with baby carrots? Sounds good, think I'll have the bangers and mash (corned beef patty with boiled potatoes and cabbage)...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Good, then let's go. Which one you wanna go to Sis, the one at the UK or France pavillion?
  13. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 36: Episode Guide

    Well... The first ten episodes aired were ones featuring the street storylines summarized in the episode guide list above. So I'd say that the whole thing's for real. Course, still waiting for the PBS stations to get their heads out of their rears and show the Season 36 episodes again from...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    No, don't think I have any. Besides, I'm not sure which/what ones fit your prescription. But we could always move along to one of those nice restaurants at the World Showcase. Who knows, maybe that'll take your mind off the headache. That, or one of the many shops there.
  15. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Well... We could always go with "The Rude Mouse". Then again, gonna see if I get my check on Friday and talk with Boober_Gorg about getting some SS episodes I have questions regarding certain characters from those episodes. Also have the episode numbers of some human characters, not sure if...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    OK Isabelle, into your carrying case dear. Anything we can help with Sis? Need a poncho?
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Ergh, that's Adam. Hmmm, we should get going. *All leave the theater. Oh, somehow I knew this'd happen. OK guys, break out the ponchos and/or umbrellas, it's raining again. At least there's some great lightning to see up in the skies here at Florida. Maybe we should wait here a while till...
  18. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Thanks pal. So, we're at 3450 entries so far, and still half of Season 36 left to go. When Ramone appeared on CinderTelly, did it have the same voice? Was it exactly the same puppet/character? Or were the glasses the only thing that differentiate it from its appearance on Episode 4091? Hope...
  19. The Count

    Return to the Magic (Fraggle Fanfic)

    So... When can we expect the next one? J/K. Waldorf: OK Fraggle, we watched the whole thing. Statler: Now unlock the doors!
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    I'll tell you after the show. *Sits down in seat next to Isabelle in her human form. *Show starts in earnest now.
Top