Search results

  1. Luke

    The Onion - I Appreciate the Muppets on a Much Deeper Level Than You

    Has anybody else noticed that the guy who wrote it looks amazingly like the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons ? LOL !
  2. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Nonsense - being able to carry off a Tutu is the sign of a real man, i bet those guys at Palisades walk around the office in pink Tutu's all the time. I can just imagine Ken pirouetting into Mike's office to seek advice on the Janice 'boobage' issue. :eek:
  3. Luke

    Happy Birthday Supergrover

    Super celebratory greetings to Supergrover (Travis) who is celebrating his birthday today and is a longtime member of 'Muppet Central'. Happy Birthday Travis, have a great day - hope it's a Muppety one ! :D
  4. Luke

    Favorite wave

    There was talk of it being generally available in the Palisades website store. I guess they aren't sure yet.
  5. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Arrrrgh the Pepe backlash has begun ! Are you people up for taking cash bribes to change sides ? I mean what could be more cool than someone coming in your house and spotting you own an action figure of a prawn thats wearing a pink tutu ! I mean just imagine how much that would affect your...
  6. Luke

    Kermit Publicly Plugs his Action Figure!

    Wouldn't it be so much fun though ? LOL ! Especially a Kermit/Piggy appearance. Kermit brings out the panties from beneath the desk and shows them to camera. Piggy slowly looks down under the desk, looks back up to camera and says 'Kermit dear, what are you doing with my panties ?'. Knew...
  7. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    While Elevator Pepe would be cool, i'm not really interested in it that much as a figure. I just think Tutu Pepe is a much more crazy and fun figure, as was Vacation Fozzie with a floatie, and i'm firmly campaigning for Afro Kermit, and yeah maybe even that Tropical Pepe. I really like to see...
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Oh yeah the door in a jar was earlier in the film right ? It's cool - just a little wierd. I'm sure it'll be great though, especially once we see it. Dunno if there'll be more Pepe after the Tutu version but a tropical variant might be nice - use a bit of artisic liberty and put him in a...
  9. Luke

    Kermit Publicly Plugs his Action Figure!

    I don't think he can say the Palisades name, as it's not owned by JHC he just has to reference Muppet action figures in a generic kinda way and can say they are in stores now. Thats unless he was reviewing them, they are relevant to a shows content or are part of a news feature. At least i...
  10. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I don't really 'get' that, other than the fact i can't think of any other things to put with Pepe. It's putting MFS accessories in with him when he's not wearing a labcoat ? It just seems a little wierd.
  11. Luke

    The WWE: does it get any worse than this garbage?

    Well i'm glad i got in with them during the respectable period then .... i mean i'd hate to be involved with shows glorifying skimpily dressed women and boob jobs. Oops - i'd better rip up the post 1997 half of my resume after that statment. I guess times have just changed, i'm probably not...
  12. Luke

    Palisades Holiday Kermit Lottery

    I just saw over at the Palisades forum that they have 100 Holiday Kermits to sell to collectors club members at the regular CC price. As they don't have enough for everyone they are holding a random lottery which you need to email in to enter if you wish to be eligable to buy one. You can...
  13. Luke

    Favorite wave

    I think Wave 5 is my favorite with Pepe, and hopefully a decent Gonzo at last. However i'm really looking forward to Scooter & Chef in three, and also Rizzo and Newsman in 4 though the P.I.S figures look equally funky. There are usually two characters i really like enough to buy in every wave...
  14. Luke

    Do you want a Palisades Muppet Babies Playset?

    Yup thats the Kermit i want, maybe 'Hollywood Kermit' is a better name for it - he'd be boffo socko good !!! :D
  15. Luke

    Fan Mail

    I doubt very much the Muppeteers read the email at all. If you snail mail it and address it to them personally i'd think they keep that and read it occasionally though.
  16. Luke

    Do you want a Palisades Muppet Babies Playset?

    I'd like to see Clueless Morgan, Bobo, Fozzie's Mother, Dr Phil Van Neuter and some recent version of Gonzo be it a Dickens costume or just his regular suit or jumper. I think if any more Kermit's will be made after Reporter Kermit then i'd prefer it to be something extremely different rather...
  17. Luke

    Do you want a Palisades Muppet Babies Playset?

    Yeah i also feel kinda the same way, and i'd think a lot of people who wouldn't usually buy the playsets would buy the Theatre for the reason you stated above - it'd just be the most recognisable centrepiece for the line. I love the Kitchen though and the P.I.S figures look so funky that...
  18. Luke

    Fozzie Bear attened Carnegie conference with Lamp Chop, and Grover

    Well i think it's kinda the 22 years before that people regard as most important. I'm no lambchop fan (i much prefer roast beef) but i'm pretty used to seeing lambchop booked as being this historic puppet. I think Larry King did a whole hour on Lambchop at one point so you've gotta wonder how...
  19. Luke

    POLL :- What's Your Favorite Vacation Fozzie ?

    Jamie No, i'm not really saying overall they look better, just different. There are some paint shades that i think have looked better in the photos (for instance the Red in the Vacation Fozzie) than whats made it onto the figures, but at the same time i thought the Red Jacket on Floyd...
  20. Luke

    Muppet/Fraggle Stuff For Sale/Trade

    Camilla, Unforunately they're almost sold - if it falls through or i can find another set around then i'll email you through the forum.
Top