Search results

  1. Luke

    Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

    Well if he's got the time to email fan websites then no chance ! LOL ! I wouldn't take it seriously but it's good that it was reported - maybe he's just after some cheap publicity. Has this recieved any proper press interest ? The Muppet Central article was courtesy of his company i think so...
  2. Luke

    Palisades Collector's Club: Questions and Answers

    I think you can send them a money order through the mail Kev !
  3. Luke

    When do we get pictures of series 4 playset?

    So umm Kenneth (welcome back BTW) this doesn't explain what you were doing with a pair of womens underwear in the first place. :rolleyes: So you want me to spy on Travis for ya ? Could do an article for Palisades - "The Secret Life Of Travis - On Location" - there are plenty of 'unusual'...
  4. Luke

    New Muppet GBA Game From TDK This Spring

    It's a platformer i think - it's just a name in a release schedule, no more information.
  5. Luke

    The WWE: does it get any worse than this garbage?

    You don't think Stephanie, Trish and Nidia look like real women Cory ? :rolleyes:
  6. Luke

    Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

    I wouldn't take it all that seriously, all kinds of red herrings emerge at times like this. If they needs the money and Valentine isn't arranging to pay up fast enough it wouldn't be unusual if EMTV faked interest on another offer just to get some stories in the press and make the other...
  7. Luke

    When do we get pictures of series 4 playset?

    Travis, Excellent news - i'm registered and very much hope to be able to get there, not sure which day yet. I'll be sure to say hi and check out the cool Muppet booty !
  8. Luke

    Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

    I don't think EMTV totally closed the door to certain negotiations after the Valentine announcement, they still have agreements with other people. I'm pretty sure Disney isn't one of those though and isn't likely to be.
  9. Luke

    Muppet/Fraggle Stuff For Sale/Trade

    Oops, do i get lines for the 'drawer' mistake Miss Evans ? LOL ! Yeah it is huge actually, and was practically falling apart. I also found two designer watches, a clipboard, two Mr Men plushes (again, i have no knowledge of where these came from), Terrahawks DVD, my credit card statements...
  10. Luke

    New Muppet GBA Game From TDK This Spring

    "The Muppets: On with the Show" for Nintendo Gameboy Advance will be released this Spring from TDK Mediactive. Speaking of which, has anybody seen the sexy new Gameboy Advance SP Console ? I gotta have me one of those !
  11. Luke

    Herbert Becker makes offer to acquire 100% of the Jim Henson Company

    Hmmm yeah the rumors were going around that Valentines deal was not finalised (although the financial problems were exagerated a bit i think) and EMTV needs the money very soon - i wonder if they might just take the highest offer if it comes to it. I'd like to see 'Premium' price defined...
  12. Luke

    Muppet/Fraggle Stuff For Sale/Trade

    Hi Guys, I've been cleaning out my desk draw (which was near collapse under the weight) and as a result have a few Muppety bits to get rid off - i'll offer em here first and if nobody wants em i'll stick em on Ebay or something. I've got a "Jim Hensons Muppets Present Fraggle Rock" book -...
  13. Luke

    Muppet Survivor Round 9 - Final Round

    Yup - lets hear it for the 'Gonz' ! :D
Top