Search results

  1. Luke

    It's Snowing ..........

    Ummm Um No, Nooooooooo *looks around at piles of snow outside* :eek: it was an errr ummm HEATWAVE ! :cool:
  2. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    A hot dog is a cool idea. I know its kinda been mentioned before but a clip on poker hat and some cards might be nice but not all that playable or relavant if they are going to go for a jacuzzi type theme with the chair and shades. I wonder if tutu Pepe will come with a little fairy wand ?
  3. Luke

    Check This Out...

    I think they used Barbie hair on Piggy, but her hair never looked like Barbie hair.
  4. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    It's just gonna be a little mini koozebane playset base thing that is packed in with the Reporter Kermit figure, which will be a retail exclusive. Still pretty cool and you get round the whole problem of people not buying a playset because they've never heard of it.
  5. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I think coming with Ms Bitterman he would have something ample for each hand, and i can't quite see Henson passing a 'Strip Club' accessory. LOL ! Yeah i'll have to have a serious think about Pepe accessories too ! BTW - i dunno what this thing is with people who like doors but there...
  6. Luke

    Free Muppet Show Episode in the UK!!!

    I think it's outa the shops - but you can phone them for a back issue !
  7. Luke

    It's Snowing ..........

    It just rains all the time here - we don't even need to turn on any taps for water - just open our mouths and stick our heads out the window ! BTW Foz - I think the bird feeding schmoo is her cunning plan to entrap them when the food stocks are finished ! :eek:
  8. Luke

    Check This Out...

    Can i just be the first to say that was quite a 'hair raising' daily bit !!! :eek:
  9. Luke

    Check This Out...

    Whoaaaa !!!! It's MAMMA-Magnificient !!!!
  10. Luke

    It's Snowing ..........

    Ooooooh you could fool the whole town with a spoof cotton wool ball stunt and get your picture in the papers - and like store owners would give you free food for all the extra business ! BTW there is panic here too - my mom has just ran out the house to fill trays of peanuts for any passing...
  11. Luke

    The Memory Thread of Signatures Past

    You get candy and sesame street PVC's - i thought we were getting free cake here but it was a cruel promotional effort to giveaway Muppet stuff. :rolleyes:
  12. Luke

    It's Snowing ..........

    OMG - someone probably stole your snow - lets draw up a list of likely suspects :- 1) Santa Claus 2) Penguins 3) People with shovels
  13. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Oh a spoof ad ! Love it - the creative geniuses of MC are at work today !
  14. Luke

    It's Snowing ..........

    .......... or maybe i have dandruff ! *checks* NO - it IS snowing here in the UK. We like never have heavy snow and it's now the second time in as many months. I'm giddy as a school girl !
  15. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    OMG - I LOVE that idea ! We'd need stuff to put inside the pages of the magazine though. I'd like to see more magazine/book accessories from Palisades. Super Scooters 'How To Be A Superhero' was made from this soft plastic that could open/close so he can hold it like he's reading. I can...
  16. Luke

    Arranging your figures by performer...

    They look so cool grouped together don't they ? It's a bit wierd when you have more than one of a character though - kinda 'attack of the clones' type thing.
  17. Luke

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    I wonder if sales of GI Joe stuff increases during wartime ?
  18. Luke

    Um...so now that Palisades Forum is...well...

    LOL !!!!! Oh that Transformers board is pretty cool. I saw the Armada cartoons today but i wasn't over impressed, yet i met with Hasbro at Toy Fair and saw a lot of the new toys and also heard stuff about this Unicron figure thats getting talked about a lot, they've got great stuff happening...
  19. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yeah the door thing was cool - but what do you actually do with a large door ? Thats kinda what puzzled me about it. I still like the idea of the actual door in a jar though but this other stuff sounds much more exciting. Lets hope it isn't just more cryptic teasing from Ken, i think he had...
  20. Luke

    Um...so now that Palisades Forum is...well...

    With webhosting you basically get what you pay for - some of those sites with loadsa people on all the time have adverts and sponsors so they can afford better hosting. Both sites may be running the same forum script but the settings the hosting company have made means they can have quite...
Top