Search results

  1. D

    Tinseltown News

    And guess what! I don't care. Except for the part about loving the Muppets. Peoples is peoples. I believe Jim's ideals that people in the world can ideally get along. It's people in power that turn everyone against each other. But that's another story. I still think this is amazingly...
  2. D

    Another Muppet babies Mystery

    While we have been debating Skeeter's existance vis a vis her adulthood, I have another big question. If none of the babies can read, how come Scooter can program a computer? It seems gettting ahead of itself if he can do that before he reads. Or can he actually read, and it's not addressed?
  3. D

    I have something very important to say

    I should eat a pony....
  4. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    Blame that on Andy Samburg.
  5. D

    Various SS Stuff.

    WOW! Amazing finds. They even had a Snuffy doll that looked like the hideous first version of the character.
  6. D

    What Disney Needs to do....

    ... problem is a lot of companies refuse to do that. And to see them you have to go to a horrible movie. I really wish they would bring back the premovie cartoon short. Rarely they will. When i saw George of the Jungle, it had that new Mickey Mouse cartoon. But little mini movies like...
  7. D

    I have something very important to say

    Don't Be Too Much!
  8. D

    your dream mario bros. action figue line

    What I'd like to see... First, they would have to be based on classic designs, not the 3-D looking stuff they usually have. S1 Super Mario W/ Mushroom, coins, brick block Goomba (comes in both blue overall and red overall varients, and the goomba is repainted too), Toad With Treasure...
  9. D

    simpsons to air from first eposid on a Fox tv station

    Well, technically it is the second episode, the Christmas one being the first. But yeah. On my fox affiliate they showed the classic "Bart the Genius," a great first season ep. While I love first season, I think the show really took off second season. These things are almost 20 years old...
  10. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    Warner Brothers? The Genuiuses behind Loonatics Unleashed, a horrendous remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and Baby looney Tunes amung others? Disney almost sounds better by comparison. Almost. I wonder what would happen if the Weinstein company in conjunction with Sesame Workshop...
  11. D

    Dr. Teeth and Janice

    That would probably be because it's one of Jerry's few recurring characters. plus Jim was usually busy backstage with Kermit.
  12. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Seriously, does anyone else like that going out on the street and "filming" a segment with muppets thing they're doing with Murray monster and the Fruit rap? I just think that's absolutely wonderful. They need to do this more. not just with SS, but with all the Muppets.
  13. D

    I have something very important to say

    1 2 3 Gimme that old soft shoe... (gets hit with an old, soft shoe. falls to ground).
  14. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    Once again, just like Steve Martin. The one good thing about MOZ was they were trying to get him back with Camella. Even though they threw in that "filled out" joke I didn't like.
  15. D

    Plaza Sesamo DVD rips

    I'd tape it myself and compile some of the skits, but my channel 66 (spanish channel) comes in extremely fuzzy.
  16. D

    I have something very important to say

    I'm bored... so lemme tell you about a friend of mine... My FRiend FReddy wears an AFRo He likes FRankfurters and FRench FRies he's a monster movie FReak he saw FRankenstine all week and then he gets so FRightened FRom it, he just cries and cries and cries..... Then why in FReaking...
  17. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Too bad they're mostly dubbed clips, and not all original character clips
  18. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    You see, I can be on both sides of this. Other than MOZ, which I didn't like,I liked virtually all the Muppet projects I have seen. Theproblem is there's a right way and a wrong way to make something adult. Shoving in random nipple jokes? no I will say that isn't easy to do. A lot of...
  19. D

    I have something very important to say

    I would love to add one thing... 1 Anyone got something I can add it to?
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Telly once again brought the show up to the realm of greatness. I just love him.
Top