Search results

  1. D

    Big Bird Cassette Player/ Doll

    Ah, the Teddy Ruxpin knockoff featuring Big Bird. Yeah, it has some special cassettes and books. Don't know if you can find them. I also don't know if regular tapes work with them as well. I know they did with Teddy Ruxpin, but his mouth didn't move. There was also a Snoopy one. I think...
  2. D

    What became of syndication?

    On another note, I think that Jerry Springer either quit his own show or gave Steve his own show. The only Steve I wanna see on TV is this Steve!
  3. D

    simpsons to air from first eposid on a Fox tv station

    I get Simpsons once at 7:30 and once at 11:30. I do not stay up to watch the 11:30 one.
  4. D

    What Disney Needs to do....

    I couldn't agree with you more, but I don't think it's a decency issue about television, just a low quality issue all around. Our kids' shows now (with some exceptions) are slow, inane and all following the bad example of Dora the Explora and Blue's clues, trying to make a lifeless medium...
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    You do not know how much I wanna see that happen. Random monster or popular character. I wouldn't mind them doing this with the other Muppets too. Bring 'em out into the street and have them talk to people on the street. Not just confine themselves in the studio.
  6. D

    What became of syndication?

    I liked Mills Lane better as a referee in Celebrity Death Match. But yeah, they all blur together because they are the same exact show. Even if you like them, there shouldn't be like 100000000000 of them. I wonder. how come these companies didn't sue each other for clearly stealing...
  7. D

    The Backyardigans Movie "Super Secret Agent Super Spy" on Nickelodeon

    Oh yeah... those Backyardigans are great.... FOR ME TO POOP ON!
  8. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr.Teeth singing "Lazybones"
  9. D

    9/11 tribute parody

    There's something they said once on Monty Python that I wish I remembered word for word. Something about they're sorry they've been portraying politicians... something like that, and they said something about politicians being toadying and caring more about party unity over the people who...
  10. D

    What became of syndication?

    I wanna smack you with a wet fish for saying that,.... ;) How much milk can they get from this cow? We really only need like... 3 tops. There's just so many. It's like the Hydra. You cut of one head, and 9 more grow in its place. Difference between last year and this year? i have a...
  11. D

    What became of syndication?

    But wait, there's more! Guess what. A year has gone by and take a wild guess.... THERE'S a Freaking nother one. Judge David Young. And guess what makes him different. he's white, a male, and wears glasses. Yup! Just like the ad, he is totally original. Why i watched it and guess...
  12. D

    9/11 tribute parody

    Buying a "These colors don't run" bumper sticker manufactured in China does not count as patriotism. Instead of p***ing money away on cheap trinkets, these people should have shown their real support by giving to charities. 9/11 victims funds, supporting their local fire fighter and emergency...
  13. D

    9/11 tribute parody

    At the risk of sounding political.... You know what giant mystery still bothers me about 9/11? How can fire fighters go from being the world's greatest heroes that risked their lives to save whatever they could that day, winding up getting horrible respretory diseases, to "there's just not...
  14. D

    What Disney Needs to do....

    If they ARE doing something, it better not be another French TV show or unsellable pilot. Let's just say that.
  15. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    I would have supported it more had he sold his soul to Disney himself. But then again, I guess Disney only REALLY wanted it if it included the Sesame Street characters (You think the Elmo blitz is bad under SW... could you imagine it under Disney?) But I think the problem was that MTM...
  16. D

    Tinseltown News

    That is one of the main reasons I couldn't find it funny. Doing a show like that is tantamount to making a show about fat people, and instead of making it about them as characters, just putting them in illfitting clothes and having them eat large ammounts of food in every scene. The trick...
  17. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I don't want to say I just wastes an hour of my life, but.... The opening segment was cute. The "Dear Babby" joke wore thin after the millionth time. And I did like how Maria needed the BIG screw driver. Plus I loved how natural the spanish conversation between Maria and Rosita was. Not...
  18. D

    Musical numbers that just don't work.

    Any of the musical numbers sung by Bruce Forsythe. ew. Plus, off subject I think that all the songs from MOZ were very awkwardly written. Though I liked The Witch is in the House and Naptime.
  19. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    Herald.... I want to give you a huge helping of Getafix's magic potion for that one! Whatever makes money! EXACTLY! I mean, 2 shows about guessing the lyrics of a song and getting rewarded for doing so? Ugh! First off, I don't get how someone who copied the same sort of humor that...
  20. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    And the Chumbly Wumbly Bear came a-tumbling down! Did he sell Beans? Lord No! Did he sell eggs? Lord No! but he couldn't and he wouldn't and he shouldn't so he stapled it down- From Homestarrunner (if anyone wants it, you can find it here...
Top