Search results

  1. D

    Favorite Fraggle Songs

    I'm a little...stew pot ...Laundry... is my name. Boo Boos are my job here.... La La... not the same. When I set a Germ Free something whispers "WHEEE!" I make friends with Germy, He makes friends with me! I love to squash rocks piling on the floor Cooking Little Fraggles, that's...
  2. D

    What TV characters remind you of Muppets?

    King Koopa reminds me of Uncle deadly. not so much in character, but the fact that they look similar.
  3. D

    Smurfs to hit DVD....

    Are there any Borders or Barnes and Nobels around you? that's where they're usually found.
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Because the low quality ones corrupted it. I've been saying that for years.
  5. D

    What TV characters remind you of Muppets?

    Actually, you know what reminds me of Gonzo on that site? The Sweet Cuppin' Cakes segments. That is just so Gonzo. If he made a cartoon show it would be exactly like that. I will say, Andy Dick reminds me of Dr. VanNeuter... Baikinman from Anpanman kinda reminds me of Oscar, though...
  6. D

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    Since you're usually the fountain of knowledge, allow me to return the favor...
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    That seems to be the problem, and I agree... but then, you can't have a show stay the way it has for 40 years. not to mention the meddling psycologists and educators that helped SS in the beginning, but control it now. And the fact that parents take SS for granted as a "let's dump little...
  8. D

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    Of course Clue Club bore resmblance to Scooby Doo. That was during the dark period of Hanna Barbera in the 1970's... shudder....
  9. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    Actually, i will say Back in action was a wonderful film, even though Jenna Elfman ruined it for me. 2 reasons why.... 1) The script actually was though out, and they had pretty brilliant gags in it (The scene where Porky pig and Speedy Gonzales lament about being seen as politically...
  10. D

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    That crap? When I actually saw CN last month they pretty much exclusively advertised those moronic shows.
  11. D

    Lookee what I found!

    I don't have a picture, but guess what i found at a rummage sale for 25 cents? The Rocket to the Stars Cassette tape. Not Rock it To the Stars. The columbia release. Mint in package too. Anyone have any idea what it's worth?
  12. D

    Gonzee's Playhouse Channel

    Same problem with Garfield and Friends. They showed up to half way through fourth season before they stared the first episode up again. They cut off great episodes like "power Squad" and the Garfield's Tales of Scarey Stuff that made fun of Barney.
  13. D

    Another Muppet babies Mystery

    A lot of cartoon characters, even ones with very strict continuity have little gaps in their continuity. There are at least 3 different wedings of Homer and Marge Simpson (not counting the do over in the episode where Milhouse's parents devorce). One where Homer ate the entire cake before the...
  14. D

    If you support Disney owning the Muppets...

    Heck, it took them until they came up with Mickey Mouseworks and House of Mouse to give the old characters a real vehicle. Just like how Warners took Daffy (and some others) and hid him in a closet, and they put out Tweety and Scooby Doo (which they aquired in a merger). Of course, while...
  15. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Twoheaded Monster and Cab Calloway BTW, who else loves the Betty boop cartoons he was in?
  16. D

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    I guess that's why they created CN in the first place. There are not enough cable cartoon channels, and since they want more Tween style sitcoms, we'll see less and less cartoons, even on cartoon channels. I feel the same way with syndication. If it wasn't for the FCC regulations on...
  17. D

    Oh-ho Youtube in trouble!

    ;) Perfect. nothing needs to be added here!
  18. D

    What Disney Needs to do....

    One of my favorites (and I derided this one a lot before I actually saw it) is Jimmy Neutron.. only because they have a very sneaky science reference in it. Goddard the dog is named after a scientist that discovered rocket fuel. Another episodes features a salesman robot called the "Loman...
  19. D

    Oh-ho Youtube in trouble!

    His music is terrible and he's a snot about it. He was mean to Weird Al Yankovic for one. I usually like "jerk" artists like George Lucas and Peter Laird... but Prince is a jerk and a half. That said... The village people are suing for a video that uses footage of Hitler dancing to YMCA...
  20. D

    What Disney Needs to do....

    That's the problem. We were watching Channel DDD so long (by we, I mean TV viewers in general), we forgot that we need actual shows and not just hyped up reality contest nonsense. but that's what unfortunately makes money. When someone comes up with something new and unexpected... to put it...
Top