Search results

  1. D

    New Muppet comic Strip

    So, basically how much money are they losing? Since it seems like they're making a mint by shoving those annoying HSM brats on the magazine every 2 pages.
  2. D

    The End Of Muppetvision

    Yeah... they're destroying Muppet vision. Okay so far othere than the fact we got TMS S2 after a 2 year wait, Disney has cut off all plans to make a show, they're tossing comics away, and they just can't seem to do anything with them... and yet they can rip down Muppet Musique. Anyone wanna...
  3. D

    Do You Find This Funny At All?

    Oh yeah, yeah. He would have had a great sense of humor about it. I read somewhere that Art Cloaky had a sense of humor seeing Eddy Murphy as Gumby on SNL.
  4. D

    Pictures off DVDs

    Could be the problem. It works on newer computers, I guess. Just don't play them in Windows media center. That's the only time it didn't work for me.
  5. D

    What bugs me about Camp Lazlo

    The only Courage merchandise is scarce to find. I have some of it. one was a top from a box of cereal and another was one of those horrid Belly Washers drinks. I remember seeing an article in a toy magazine that they were planning a CN toy line with Johnny Bravo and Cow and Chicken. I...
  6. D

    The Scariest T.V. Show Alive?

    Dude... Barney jumped the shark as soon as he put on the big goofy Purple head and zipped himself up. I think it's funny a lot of people who complain about the current state of Sesame Street say good things about Barney and Nick Jr shows, because they are the reason SS had to do all that...
  7. D

    Do You Find This Funny At All?

    What, the family guy thing or the comic? Either way, I'm sure Henson would have a good sense of humor about these.
  8. D

    What bugs me about Camp Lazlo

    I know I've been having a personal vendetta with Cartoon Network lately, what with the horrible Live action programming coming, and a certain cartoon about a monkey and all, but I've been pondering 2 things about Camp Lazlo I don't like. Now mind you, I don't exactly hate it. Sometimes it's...
  9. D

    NickGas turning into Nick Rewind

    The N.... Nothing, no more and no less.
  10. D

    Pictures off DVDs

    I found an easier way. Play a DVD and watch it (preferably on Windows Media center) and hit the "Print Screen" Button. then, go to paint or something and hit "copy." You may have to crop some stuff off, but you'll get a clean screen capture everytime. Not only does this work with DVD's, it...
  11. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone have the Sesame Street song "the barber Kept on Cutting" where the Barber cuts the hair of a very hairy customer?
Top