Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Yeah, I noticed that Bo. So, you wanna go back to your home or back to our own time? *Looks at camera: What do you say folks. Wanna shoot him now or wait till you get home?
  2. The Count

    Seniormember-ish-ness!

    Wha? So... Does this mean we can no longer order from our fave restaurants to have you deliver, only to slam the door on you as you try to enter the club? J/K, welcome to the Senior Member ranks Vibs. Will leave you your according badges at your room in the dorms. Just a few Kermit The...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam: Playing pool with guys sure is fun. *To self: Wonder where my daughters got off to. *To self, a little bit in normal tones: Sure hope Vibs didn't steal Viq's homework again. Wouldn't be the first time. Then again, the teachers will know if it's stolen homework or not so she'll...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Unless she's been stunned into silence by another bit of Bo's writting. OK Uncle D, you get the defibulator and I'll hook it up to her chair. Oh, you don't need that Lisa? Well... Um, just give it to the Chef so he can revive his last failed recipe. Ryan, is it the one "We Know It's...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Just rattling them bones Ryan? BTW: Just which is your story again?
  6. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, need help with the BITBBH characters, this time with the animal or particular species each one is. 1 What's the name/title of the story the following characters came from? The Damsel The Dragon Mousey the Great 2 These characters have their species as part of their names, so should they...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry to hear that Kyle. Rully not much I can say or do, but offer this song to help you feel better. "Silence is Golden" by the Tremulos (SP?). *Voice modulations abound. Oh don't it hurt. (Normal tone). Deep in-siide. (Normal switching to high tones). To see someone, Do something...
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam: Oh don't worry... They're either talking with Vibs or left for other parts unknown while we wait for Kyle and Gray to get this dinner under way. I'll send them a mental message when we're ready to start so they'll know to get back in time.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good to know every little thing's taken care of here in the dorms. *Thing pops out from one of the drawers. No, we won't need you till the festivities. *Thing signs OK, and ducks back inside. Gonna check on the lists, might have something finally in mind or not. And I hope you guys will...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam, watching TV... My, that's good to hear. Always liked his music, if you could call it that. Now where's Kyle and Gray? Noticed our hosts seem to be absent.
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, thanks for the info Bry. So, how do you like the list so far? And there are major additions from this version to the one I've got currently in-progress on my master diskette.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Me thinks I know what you're talking about Bry. You got that from the cast listing for Sesame Street over at www.imdb.com, fright? Well, I'm keeping all the entries I got from there already, but I'm not adding anymore entries they might have. There's a bit of confusion with the cast listing...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam: *Fixes eye on Future Father: Friiiight. So, what are you working on over at Wilson's? Adam, to self: Just got a mental message from Christy, hope she's doing well wherever she may be. Wonder if Bo will show up at this dinner which has yet to get started. We're waiting on him...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Cripes! Better work on that fic myself if I want it to be #3 on the Moppet's bestseller list. Will send the submissions to both heads of the Moppet Family for approval before posting anything. *BIC: Delivery Boy: Wire for you Mr. Bandit. *Hands Jack a wire cable. Aaaaaaah! But...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Delivery boy shows up with message for Jack. Wire for Jack Bandit, wire for Mr. Bandit. Are you Mr. Jack Bandit?
  16. The Count

    Happy Birthday MuppetDude

    Sorry MuppetDude, but my browser keeps crashing when I try to send you the list. Guess you'll just have to wait till the end of the year when we get all the additions and loose threads finished off for posting V 16.0. Hope you can understand and have a great day.
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam: Ah, hello Bo... Anything new over at Wilson's? How's Christy? Um, which gentleman are you refering to... The young man seated near the corner? That's just my younger cousin Adam. I believe he arrived along with his brother-in-law a few weeks ago, you might've met him...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Adam, snapping fingers... Just remembered something I need to take care of... Already done. *Bucket of water appears to refresh and wake up Jack.
  19. The Count

    Happy Birthday MuppetDude

    Sure, as soon as I get home since I didn't bring the diskette with me to campus today. You didn't help me with the story, just saying that as one of my friends I got you a part in the story. Maybe if you go over to Fan Fiction and Fan Art and read it, you'll see what I mean. And hope you...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Just make you get his good screams UD. Oh Lisa... Here's that food I got for you. Got chopped up hot dogs in a bit of dip sauce, a burger with basic fixings, and a cup of ice cream. Seems they already ran out of the cake the Chef made. But I'm glad your roomies were there representing your...
Top