Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh sorry... Isn't it your turn now Jack?
  2. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Thanks Nyssa... So it'd be correctly "Ambrosius". Good to know.
  3. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Um Kyle? Just got a reply from RedDragon... She said Ludo will be a knight, and Ambrocious will be a ghost. Gee, I sure hope I got that dog's name right. Keeps getting confused as to whether it's "Ambrosius" or "Ambrocius". Oh well, if anyone else pipes in I'll be sure to say so here.
  4. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Hey Kyle... Just forwarded the reply I got from Kevin for the costumes to your inbox. PM inbox that is. LMK if you got it. So that's 2 out of the 10 people I contacted here at the forums this morning. Let's hope everybody else replies quickly as well.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Ryan... Good party last night. Was watching me shows till now, gonna be down in the lair if you need us.
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm, that's odd. Thought I sank the red, you the orange, and then I sank the yellow. Oh well, so long as we've got those already done in order, that's the point of the game. *Lines up shot and sinks both green and blue striped balls. OK Biggy, next turn, you aim for the 12 or indigo striped...
  7. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    OK, hope UD's still as spooky as ever. BTW: Kyle, got a reply from Bo bout his roomies. He said Bobo the Bear Guard will be Lurch from the Addams Family, and Beauregard (TMS) will be the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Hope this helps.
  8. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Hey Kyle... Just contacted some more dorm residents about the project. Hope they report in soon either here or via my contacts. Will talk to more people after getting responses, wanna keep the inbox clean to get those responses you know. Hope this helps.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh BJ... Not to get on your bad side after a tough week, but you might want to watch it there with the swearing. Also trying to deflect this before certain members of the dorms read it. BTW: Will contact you for Kyle's project. Well, at least there's Saturday morning shows today, looking...
  10. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Factually... That's 15 of 19 Muppet roomies in costume you've finished off Kyle! *Thunder and lightning echo off in the distance.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Kyle. *Finishes slice of Hawaiian, and slips a slice of anchovy and sardines and those spicy peppers to Oscar. Must... not... fall asleep... Well guys, see you tomorrow. And happy B-Day to you Ryan.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    My turn again? Biggy, did you sink that green striped ball? Just asking, fell asleep for a moment.
  13. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Will Uncle Deadly retain his overall spookiness? Or will he be turned into a quasi-version of Elmo? Will come back tomorrow and read through the costume cast.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... Watch him make like a banana and split. Hey Kyle, here's the chicken a la king you ordered. Guess they dropped it off with the Chinese food. BTW: You got any Hawaiian pizza with anchovies, or Canadian bacon?
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Sinks yellow striped ball. Your turn again Biggy. Oh hi Jack, thought I heard you come in. Uh, not sure if you'd want to play? Maybe you can join Kyle's team?
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hope to be there in a little while... Just gotta, aw forget it... Can get to this list after spending some time with my friends. Come on Count, let's go. Count: one more vonderful party for one more of our vonderful fiends! Yeah, just get your robe and your trunks and I'll meet you there...
  17. The Count

    Abelardo and Paco from Plaza Sesamo

    Can believe it. Didn't go that one, nor the showing in Ponce. My cousin took her sons to the one in Bayamón. Thought I'd might go and then render a review, sort of my duty to MC... But it was going to be in Spanish, and I'd like to go to one in English instead.
  18. The Count

    Abelardo and Paco from Plaza Sesamo

    Dios mio! Where you been at MuppetMonkey? No, don't answer that, I can understand you've been busy with other projects. The list, in its current form can be found in the Classic Muppets section of the forum, under the thread titled "Muppet Listings 15.0". What I need help is with some human...
  19. The Count

    Abelardo and Paco from Plaza Sesamo

    OK... Uh, Humans only, Muppets only, or the whole PS list?
  20. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks for the input guys. Made my decisions and I've added the relevant information. Only question I have left is what type of animal as Mrs. Maxwell? Is she another mouse?
Top