Search results

  1. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Will do, though a bit later today. Gotta post that, and send the message to SecretSquirrel for the monster in question. Uh, that wasn't me who posted that about the Countess, it was Bryan (Bear). If she has blondish hair, then I'd say it's Countess Dahling van Dahling. And is the other one's...
  2. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Wait... If you're a little ditzy today Beth, then does that mean you'll fade to nothingness if there's no music? Quick! Start playing some music someone! J/K. Kyle, guess you got the messages I forwarded to your inbox huh? Just wondering. Sent Lisa a message for her roomies, she still...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Sending mental message to triplets to join rest of family at the dinner table... Future Adam: Hope they'll show up soon before the food's all gone. Do you need help with anything Isabelle? *Pulls out chair for her to sit down and then sits down next to her. Let's see a pray... How...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Seems like Kyle's the latest victim to fall under the weather. Oh well, there are vitamin C pills in the cabinet of the common room if he needs them, and Afrin decongestant also. Hopefully Grover will take care of him till he gets better.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Believe me, I can sympathize and empathize with you Lisa. *Grabs towel and eye shampoo and heads on to get a shower.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Just finished reading Day 11 of Muppet All-Stars. And now I gotta get to sleep before an early wake-up call tomorrow/today. Good night guys.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats show up and deliver package from Diana to Ryan's room. Sure is nice to have my little ones helping out here in the dorms. Of course, Grover still has his postmonster job secured. Hope Snuffy gets back feeling better from his recent Snuffle-cold.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves a couple of bottles giftwrapped next to the box of cookies from Beth. *Attaches card wishing Ryan a Happy B-Day. At least now I know what to get...
  9. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Will post tomorrow with the characters from 4099... But wanted to ask MuppetDude something else. The Plaza Sésamo list you want I should post... Do you want it restricted to human cast only, Muppet cast only, or everything I got from that production?
  10. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Actually, I'm in doubt as to which Countess it is myself. Perhaps some of you like MuppetDude or Bryan can help. The Countess who appears in the Number of the Day song, she has a numbered necklace fright? Well, from right shoulder to left shoulder, what numbers does she have on her necklace...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh good. Glad to see dormies returning back to the dorms. Hopefully, all the stuff for next weekend will be installed by then. Now if only I could get an artist to draw up my counting creatures, I'd be in business. Catch you later, got some more reading to do.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam: That's a shame. Rully thought those crazy kids would make it. And Fem and Ises would stay married too. If DanDan ate her self, wouldn't her self complain? Oh well, what do I know about the matter. Hmmm, wonder if Gray and Izzy need any help in the kitchen getting this thing on...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm, wonder if they'll show the next bit of that Jerry Springer show soon.
  14. The Count

    What Kind of Project Are You Working on Right Now?

    Well, fright now I'm at a crossroads of sort. See, the thing is I rully like to create my own characters based either on real or mythic monsters, or animals, or whatever else captures my inspiration. Unfortunately, due to my blind batty eyes I can't draw anything on paper and color it like I...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh Telly... Sorry if I scared you. When I said I would be resting in the grave, I was making a bit of a sort of joking reference to my bed and that I would be going to sleep. However, I think there's a small graveyard near the college campus. If you go back to last Halloween's skelebrations...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    OK Biggy, it's your turn. Remember, it's the 12 or indigo striped ball you need to sink.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Violin music playing in the background. Think I'll go in for a brief rest in the ol' grave. Wake me if any of our fiends show up OK Count? Count: Vill do. Maybe ve can vork on a couple of them later? If I'm up, sure. Think I'll keep the castle as is and ditch the other stuff. Oh, don't...
  18. The Count

    Palisades figures for sale

    OK thanks. The hat/hair/ears on my figure of Chucky didn't fall apart, though I know that's what Palisades was aiming for when they brought him into the lineup, simulating what happened on the Edgar Berghan episode. Just that when I opened the figure after buying it in December of 2004, the...
  19. The Count

    Halloween Costumes for your Furry Friends

    Well... Better to go batty than become a vampire, it'll just be a pain in your neck! *Evil laughter. Hey Kyle, sent you another message with the info BJ known as erniebert1234ss. Hope that helps even more. And you might want to ask the people in the Fantasy section of the boards for help...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sokay BJ... But Red hasn't been here since Wednesday eve when she and Mokey left for a tirp down into the Rock. Hey Lisa, sure hope you have fun... And get those costume ideas in ASAP.
Top