Search results

  1. The Count

    Abelardo and Paco from Plaza Sesamo

    Thought I'd step in for a moment. Got my VCR hooked up for the tapes I'm getting for the list, but as soon as I can ask my brother I'll switch it to the DVD/VCD machine and check my copy of the SS 20th Anniversary special for that segment. MuppetMonkey, how's things? Since you speak from...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Future Adam, takes cue ball and hits, and sinks the red striped ball. OK Biggy, your turn. Remember to aim for the orange striped ball.
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Future Adam: OK, it's rully simple. Kyle, you and Yakey will be one team; and Biggy and me will be the other. Now we just place the stripes over here on one end of the table in a circle form... And the solids over here at the other end like so... And the object of the game is to sink all the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah, will explain later. Just hope you have a good weekend pal.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor Game

    Newsman: Thank you Mr. Bear. Now if only I got that same respect back on my old job... In other news, trash collectors have gone on strike refusing to remove the refuse of the Muppet Show any longer. Yes, it's just been piling up on top of all the other news. *Bags of garbage land on top of...
  6. The Count

    Muppet Survivor Game

    *Back at desk with new hairpiece, reads/hears Ernie's script again. *Taps fingers on desk. *Sigh, Ernie, how can I say this. Sorry to do this pal, but I give you this. *Flips up a 1. You could've said that Lindsey's the Kiss of Death. Why? Because every script for a movie she kisses...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Playing pool with guys... Ah, my favorite move... 8-Ball in the corner black hole. *Takes pool cue and hits the ball. What: Oh no, it's the Infinity Ball! It's gaining on us. Tick: Huh? Oh hey, we've got those back on Earth. We hit them into little holes with sticks. What: Wow, you...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No prob Bryan. Just asking since you named him along with your roomies in the Halloween Costumes thread... And I know about Stinky, no problem there either since some of us have added pets/guests in our rooms as well. Hmmm, maybe some scarves at least for them? Oh well, can keep till the...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Survivor Game

    *Chuckling to self... Heh, no animals allowed? Then how'd you get on the stage? *Keeps chuckling. Well, this was the best one so far so I'll give it a 4. What? You didn't hear me? I said 4! *Golf club appears and smacks Newsman's toupee off his head. Ah! My toupee! *Hangs head: The...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In Kermit voice: Oh good. Will see if I can help by contacting the residents who are left. Oh and if you see some guys moving some large crates around the dormhouse... Pay them no mind, I got things taken care of. Hee, they'll love it, I hope.
  11. The Count

    Muppet Survivor Game

    Well... I'll hate myself in the morning, but I agree with Oscar. The end about Tom Cruise not being funny was dead on. *Discovers his cards are mostly missing... Oh, um, do you mind if I just give you this score? It's the only one I got left. *Flips up a 2 again.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Lots to get too, just happy that the weekend's starting... Now! No class on Friday's that I have to go to and I'm free for pursuing purrsonal endeavors. 1 Ryan... You should know that commentary for your stories is almost second-nature. And you should post it if people say they'll read it...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Survivor Game

    The Newsman... *Hearing Mildred deliver her scripted joke for Statler and Waldorf... Well, I can get the gist of what she was trying to do. Not unlike the routine they did where they kept saying a particular act was worse than what the other had just proclaimed, going further and further...
  14. The Count

    Who are the top 5 posters?

    Ah... But let me tell you... *Sing. 3... Yes it is... That's a magic number. Somewhere in the mystic ancient eternities, they got 3. Now that's a magic number. The past, the present, and the future. Faith and Hope and Charity. The heart, the mind, and the body. If it's 3, you can...
  15. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Rully? Was he sitting in the corner? The only Jack I remember from 4093 was Jill's counterpart, and though he said he was "Jack" from all the stories I kinda thought of him as just Jack from the rhyme of Jack and Jill. Still can't place who Jill was supposed to sound like, reminded me of a...
  16. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    So... That's a "Yes" to all of these? Know of the reference, just didn't catch it today cause I didn't watch the Elmo's World segment throughout... Watching Mike & Mike where there was an SS reference. BTW: The FR questions are done with, muppet_dk helped finish them off... Except for the...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drops off three white boxes on doorstep of Room #19. Senior Member badges for Vibs, The Newsman and Lewis Kazagger. Hope she picks 'em up.
  18. The Count

    Who are the top 5 posters?

    Aw... Lost my #3 top spot. Oh well, just means I'll have to change my sigline.
  19. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    OK... From 4098: Goldilocks Takes Over. Little Miss Muffet, is this the same one from the Miss Muffet Production Number? If not, should she be added to the list? Should the Spider, I think voiced by Kevin, also be added to the list? Little Jack Horner, is this the same one as seen in The...
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Thoughts... Episode 4098: Goldilocks Takes Over. Episode starts out with Miss Muffet buying her curds and whey from Alan. Prairie Dawn then shows up as the Nursery Rhyme News reporter. Frankly, I liked seeing Prairie back in her reporter's role. She reported the Miss Muffet rhyme and then...
Top