Search results

  1. D

    Taz-Mania

    I don't think they're trying to block it either, just... they don't think it would be profitable to sell, and they don't have anywhere to put it, since they refuse to put cartoons on Cartoon Network anymore. And the thing that bothers me is that WB kept pledging that they'd have this...
  2. D

    Lovin' It?

    Okay, I usually agree with you, but that is the same "My girlfriend dragged me to Super Size Me so we can pretend to not be tools but actually we're just as big a tool as anyone" logic that's wearing thin, and clearly shows a class system bias. Joe Camel= Ronald McDonald because everything is...
  3. D

    Rumour: Charles Ross -- Muppet Impressionist?

    Woah... okay... for a second, I thought this was gonna be the next movie, and they weren't going with the Segal and Stoller script.
  4. D

    Lovin' It?

    Yeah... and you know what else I miss? Mac Tonight. I miss when you could do whimsical stuff, even in adult commercials.
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sid the Science Kid

    Sweet stuff. I was waiting for some nice toy merchandise of those characters. They look so much better than the standard type of soul-less preschool show toys, especially Superwhy (I was at a TRU looking for the last of the Hasbro produced Toy Story Adventure Heroes) which took up literally a...
  6. D

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    They're just gonna show the season opener again. I guess it's a budgetary thing. I blame PBS for it, myself. The only prime time specials they want are for pledge month, and they have to be some elderly friendly music program, some Celtic Music program where they don't actually sing any music...
  7. D

    A list of Sesame Street toys for the 40th anniversary...

    That sounds like just about the ONLY interesting thing there. Remember the stuff we got for season 35? The Chess Set, the fan favorite collection of Gund mini-plush, and Pez dispensers? The 123 playset looks cool and all, but the PVC's they sell for it sound good. As long as they're NEWLY...
  8. D

    Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

    I don't know what5 made my day more... seeing the Electric mayhem or seeing Janice drop that pony tail she's been sportin' since the 80's.
  9. D

    Question about Janice capture In the Muppet show?

    I still say everyone else left because they weren't getting paid. :)
  10. D

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

    I'm almost certain "Bookshelf" means that the disks will be in separate standard clam shell cases like most DVD's are.
  11. D

    Sesame "Muppet Diplomacy" in the news

    Reading something like that, you have to walk away with the notion that the megalomaniac party leaders who only want to rule the world with an iron fist and make money off of it are nothing but sick pieces of scum for wanting to brainwash 5 year olds to go and kill for them, while they lounge in...
  12. D

    Disney Goes Anime

    Disney has been doing this for a while, and quite poorly I might add, at least when it came to distribution. I remeber trying to find a theater that Spirited Away actually played, and it was only in art house theaters late at night. However, they gave the "Every single movie theater in the...
  13. D

    Fraggle Rock Repackaged Complete Series: 11/03/2009

    I always wondered why people wanted such trendy, goofy DVD packaging. And trust me, it's NOT just HIT/Lionsgate that do it. I've heard tales of Simpsons sets that have sleeves instead of a solid casing, and even the Futurama movies are packaged like they're those old America Online trial CD's...
  14. D

    My contribution to fan art

    A typical testing session at Muppet Labs.
  15. D

    Seth Mcfarlane talking end of Family Guy

    As long as the teenage daughter actually is USED as a character, and not turned into a pointless punching bag because they were pressured by Fox to put that character in. Seriously, Meg getting blown up or beaten or neglected was funny the first hundred times... just kill her off or do...
  16. D

    Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

    Wow, man... The Muppets doing commercials again. And they're in Disneyworld for the first time since the Tv special almost 20 years ago...
  17. D

    Seth Mcfarlane talking end of Family Guy

    As much as I like King of the Hill, I'm glad it ended. It was on over 10 years, and I really think they left things on a high note before it got to be excedingly stale. Besides... KOTH had the same problem Futurama had... after a while, it kept getting pre-emptied for Football. It was getting...
  18. D

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Neither did I... hence my joke... I think it was Lubbock Lou... I never saw his hat that closely before.. I know he also drew Zeke and I believe he also did Gramps as well. They're heckling Sam at one point during the archery contest.
  19. D

    The Best Sequels Ever Thread!

    Well... we only have one film to go on, since Pixar has only done 1 sequal in the 10+ years they've been releasing movies. I have faith that TS3 will be pure gold. Cars 2... well... it could be fun. And Disney DID want TS2 to be a DTV project... Pixar convinced them that it wouldn't be a...
  20. D

    Seth Mcfarlane talking end of Family Guy

    They're just gonna be there to basically wave at Cleveland as he leaves if anything. Unless ratings slag and they get desperate... then they always throw in "Special guest stars" to help them out. It happens with EVERY spinoff...
Top