Search results

  1. D

    The Smurf's Triumphant return!

    Apparently, Warner Botchers wanted to help everyone during these "tough times" (i.e. remember to say tough times a milliondy twelve more times so chicken hearted, lily livered, greedy moron investors can keep pulling money out of the market and make things even worse), by not releasing low cost...
  2. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    The only way we'll ever see this film is if Henson has a back up plan. I suggest they keep in good graces with Lionsgate, as far as the FR seasons go... they might just have to have them be the distributor. And OF COURSE Spider-Man 7 will be green lit. Don't you know pretending to care...
  3. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    And if the Weinstines can't keep going, this movie's not gonna happen. Wow! Another dream broken by the Bush-cession. If this movie doesn't happen, that's it... we'll NEVER get a Fraggle movie EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. We were so close too. Really we were. I've decided not to even get my...
  4. D

    Oooohhh!CUPPYCAKE!

    Great...Now yoy made me think of Cookie Monster eating the telephone. now I'm never gonna stop laughing.
  5. D

    Muppet Peter Pan

    You'd have to realize that there'd be 3 Muppet comics in a month. Now, while that doesn't sound bad, it would be a confusing pain in the neck to comic book shop owners. While these comics are successful enough (I rarely see back issues still on the shelves), they aren't exactly Superman...
  6. D

    Muppet Peter Pan

    That's alright. I had a feeling that it would be off a month. Does that mean the Robin Hood collection is also being delayed, or will it be released the same time?
  7. D

    Disney Goes Anime

    As long as it isn't yet another "We think we're Dreamworks" CGI talking farting animal songs from the last 2 years dancing pop culture making fest, it should be great! I'm glad that even Dreamworks has moved off of that lately. Seems that we always have one not CGI animated film a year, and...
  8. D

    The Best Sequels Ever Thread!

    I'm gonna have to say... Scooby Doo 2 was a far better written movie than the first one... if anything the fact they focused more on the plot and less on Brady bunch-esque making fun of the source material. Though, I HATE how Ruben Studdard was shoehorned into the ending of the film. For...
  9. D

    Disney Goes Anime

    Honestly, to know that, you have to know the anime climate in the US... while we did get a lot of stuff from Japan in the 60's, Mach Go Go Go, Kimba the White Lion, 8 Man, and stuff like that, Anime was pretty sparse in the 80's except for cheap dubs made for cheap VHS. At least in the US... in...
  10. D

    Parody/Spoof Movies Thread

    It was funny because it was shocking at the time. And a good fart joke well devised and cleverly executed is funny. It's tossing farts in for a cheap laugh that I hate. Anything can be funny if properly thought out and executed. The movie parodies in question throw together cheap laughs. I...
  11. D

    Disney Goes Anime

    Apparently, they shoved Disney's "Stars" into the dub. And people whine about 4Kids.... :sympathy: Really Disney. That stuff isn't end all be all. Cut it the heck out!
  12. D

    A list of Sesame Street toys for the 40th anniversary...

    They reused the Ernie.... and that one was from 2002. Very, VERY disappointed. How much do these retail for? I got that Ernie like 5 years ago for a buck. I really wish Fisher Price bothered to make new sculpts. Even the Grover was reused from an Easter Assortment. However, there looks...
  13. D

    Muppets Tonight...?

    4 is coming out next year for some unknown reason (they stated that the music rights were hammered out, but I personally believe there was a gonk on at least 3 or 4 songs). 5 should HOPEFULLY follow either the next year, or in a few months after it. I really hate logistics and garbage like...
  14. D

    Oscar in "Night at the Museum 2"

    The movie isn't available on DVD yet... I'm sure they took it down specifically out of fear it was piracy. And while you do have to sit through half the movie before they both appear, it's much, MUCh more worth it to actually see it on the big screen. Even at a dollar theater... especially...
  15. D

    TBS broadcasts of Family Guy

    Remember the Muppet special Letters to Santa? That's pretty much the reason why it took an hour to show a little over a half hour's worth of footage.
  16. D

    New Disney Muppets Figures Revealed

    I wonder why every toy company in the US thinks that vynal figures are the end all, be all of blind box figures. If they actually did the research on real Japanese style blind box figures, there's a whole lot more than just small figures. I've seen plush in blind box at one point. Usually, I...
  17. D

    Alternate intros?

    Definitely the reasoning. You are thinking of the sound track theme song, which has extended dialogues that just aren't there in the 1 minute televised theme song. I would also like to add, the animated theme does NOT have that dialogue (as it is a remake of the live action theme- though not...
  18. D

    Commercial rant time...

    I'm so glad the message I'm sending is getting across... :attitude: (we really should have had a Sam the Eagle Face palm smilie).
  19. D

    Commercial rant time...

    I had to split this from the McDonalds jingle thread because I feel this is an important topic that's been going silent for too long, and I for one think it needs to be addressed. Okay, sure... say what you will... junk food commercial= Joe Camel blah blah blah... but how come I see...
  20. D

    A list of Sesame Street toys for the 40th anniversary...

    * & ^ % $ That means they're reusing old ones. Forget I said anything/ Worst anniversary toys ever. Can't even come up with a New Ernie sculpt!
Top