Search results

  1. D

    The Official "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" thread

    Oh, that's a load of rich, creamery butter.... (Sorry... couldn't resist :p )
  2. D

    Will Muppet Babies ever be reaired or released on DVD?

    No doubt about it. As I stated earlier, a lot of the clips were used back when Columbia was in direct partnership with Henson. That would take some intense haggling. Plus, of course... the Tonight show with Johnny Carson, Family Ties, Roxanne (did Columbia put that out?)... I don't recall any...
  3. D

    Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

    I see what you're getting at. What I was thinking is that they finally found someone who really fit the part of some of Jerry's Muppet Show roles (There was loose talk of Matt playing the Count at some point when Jerry officially retires, or can no longer work... very loose talk that is). It...
  4. D

    Sesame "Muppet Diplomacy" in the news

    And I have no idea what you're trying to prove by being argumentative in EVERY single post of yours. Really. Calm down. And pot calling the kettle black on obnoxious.
  5. D

    Some people are so closed minded

    The only thing I truly outgrew was Captain Planet. I used to really like it... now I joust don't. Ick. Toxic Crusaders all the way, man... And of course, I liked a fair amount of girly cartoons until I hit Kindergarten. Anyway, I say what I always say. Look at the stuff that's...
  6. D

    Will Muppet Babies ever be reaired or released on DVD?

    It's quite bothersome. Unless they continue to release Muppet projects separately and treat it like a separate entity. I mean, they were able to get Dinosaurs in 2 sets, WITH features. Looking at Darkwing Duck, all I can say is... how the heck hard is it to get Jim Cummings to sit down for a...
  7. D

    Commercial rant time...

    The first and second ones are what my thread is all about. Risky meds and fatphobia. I HATE HATE HATED those Bob commercials... but at least they didn't spit all over the legacy of a musician against his family's wishes... like the Viva Viagra ads. Really... Elvis's widow and daughter were...
  8. D

    Where's Waldo voice artists

    Not really... the character of Waldo basically travels around to odd worlds in the book. The TV show was basically about the same thing. And the viewers had to keep a look out for different things during the episode as well, similar to the lists in the back of the book. And of course, 2 or 3...
  9. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anyone have any MP3 format versions of Muppet Book and Tape/Records? I'm looking for Muppet Manners and Case of the Missing Mother.
  10. D

    Burn the Wig!

    As long as she doesn't have that UGLY 1980's curly Cher Hair... ick. I never found that attractive. Not on Piggy... not on April O'Neil (check out the original comic book)... not on anybody. I'd love to have a return to that one right there... at the top of the screen on the MC Forum...
  11. D

    Sesame "Muppet Diplomacy" in the news

    And competition from inferior garbage like Dora and Blue's Clues... Heck, when Barney came about SS had to scramble like crazy to be in his white suburban school house world. (I gotta get Street Gang and read the whole thing... not just flip through half a chapter every time I'm at a book...
  12. D

    Who Misses Oreo Os?

    Here's something.... in the 70's (I think) there was an actual breakfast cereal that had bits of freeze dried ice cream floating in there. Could you imagine the conniption fits parental groups would have today if they even suggested it? You know what cereal I miss like crazy? I know it was...
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I liked how he drew him for that one panel where there was a close up... other times.... really... he should have drew Sunglasses on him. hey... I'd come over to your house an' personally read them to you if I could! :D
  14. D

    Commercial rant time...

    Can I chime in to say most of the TMNT fans I know are women? It's true! Heck, I'm seeing more girls wearing TMNT and Transformer T-Shirts than Care Bears and My Little Pony T-shirts. Let's not forget that classic Sesame Street skit: Guys and Dolls Trix ARE for kids, man... you ever try...
  15. D

    Who Misses Oreo Os?

    That's the only thing I really have a complaint about... that and some of the other chemicals. But hey... we got rid of Trans Fats. I say take all that corn and make some ethanol out of it. Make plastic bottles out of it... get rid of them BPAs.... the sad thing is the chemicals in junk food...
  16. D

    Commercial rant time...

    I think the gender devide in kid's commercials is almost innocent, compared to what's going on with adults... I truly do. It's basically just for movies and toys and games and stuff. I do think they force gender roles... but nothing as harsh as the emasculation for adult male commercials or...
  17. D

    Who Misses Oreo Os?

    You can make it... it costs like 8 bucks at one of those annoying high class bakeries with fake cutesy names... but it can be done. I agree we need to get rid of corn syrup, and I'm seeing less and less of it in cereals (at least General Mills) and even in drinks like Capri Sun and Newman's...
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Too soon. :sing: So... any thoughts on the odd Eel-looking Clifford? I been waiting to hear your thoughts on that one. I would do it... if I got the comic yesterday. But if I get it today, and no one else does it, I'll be glad to help.
  19. D

    Commercial rant time...

    Dude... I'd so totally take the brainless clod white male (the only group you can make fun of, and make extremely flawed without some cockamamie group whining about it- check it out), than half the truck commercials I've seen. I swear I remember seeing one that equated a modest, almost fuel...
  20. D

    Who Misses Oreo Os?

    Oooghhh... those meatballs.... shudder shudder shudder... There are just some things you can't eat as an adult, no matter how hard you try. Then there's the stuff you can't even digest, but I won't get at that. Really... I used to love spicy fried chicken... now I totally fear it. As for...
Top