Search results

  1. D

    Rumor: Abby gets own segment

    Well, the RUmors are True...@^% And it will be 10 minutes long. Again, @ Here's what I think about it....
  2. D

    Waiting for Season 40

    I'm guessing they would have done something better... if they had any money. I still say that if the recession didn't hit before Christmas of last year and people actually bought Elmo Live we would have had something much, much grander scale. I think we should move the Abby rant somewhere...
  3. D

    Your Thoughts: Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants

    Hey... any cartoon show that lasts a full SEASON nowadays should be considered a Legend. Fraggin' Parental Groups and greedy incompetent network heads... grumble grumble. Oh yeah. mainly because ABC gave it a really crappy time slot. A LOT of cartoons have come back from being...
  4. D

    Waiting for Season 40

    9 minutes is BULL! Really. You've got a show that's less than 50 minutes made up of large, ultra-long segments... lemme break this down. 15 minutes for a story, 15 minutes of Elmo's World, 9 minutes of Abby.... there's barely BARELY 10 minutes or so left. Sesame Street is trying too hard...
  5. D

    Fraggle Rock Animated

    At least they got that far... looks at Darkwing Duck's incomplete collection and Tick Vs incomplete Seasons one and Two and NOT THREE and curses Disney.
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants

    Some of the episodes were pretty good, actually. There was one ex-Ren and Stimpy person (Chris Reccardi, I think) and he just made episodes about how stupid the mayor was. There were other episodes he did in the past that were much better. The point is that if you have a series without the...
  7. D

    Should Puppetry Be a Genre?

    I don;t think either should be a genre. And whoever made that cockamamie rule up had to have been the laziest, most ignorant categorizer in human history. :confused: Genre refers to what something is, dispite medium. Otherwise, Live action would be a genre, and you could lump Citizen Cane...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Just read Peg-Leg Wilson and I really loved it. having a story arc take place during what would have otherwise just been "Animal's Story" was a stroke of genius. Now not only do we have a storyline going on behind the scenes of the segments, we also have an additional story to follow behind...
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants

    That only happens when a movie is a total flop (Powerpuff Girls), or they planned on canning the show to begin with and have the movie serve as the series finale (Teacher's Pet). I actually never get to see the newer episodes, but I see what you mean. Show's been on 10 years, of course it...
  10. D

    Funniest accessories to put in the Chef's playset

    Come on now... there's limitless potential here. What funny other accessories from other toy lines have you put in you're Chef's kitchen? I've put in everything from Fortune Donuts from my Mucha Lucha figures, the shoe measuring thing that came with Gil from the Simpsons, South park Chef's...
  11. D

    Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's Bodies

    That's KANG... not Krang. Though.... Kang and Kodos's bodies sort of resemble the Yip Yip Martians. Pro'lly... but the Robot body with a once living brain has been a popular sci-fi standby.... That said, Krang and the android body actually come from the TMNT comic book alien race, the...
  12. D

    Fraggle Rock Animated

    I think they indeed cared, until they found out the deal was going to expire, and the movie wasn't going to be made by 2009 or 2010 when internet buzz said it was to be. Same thing that happened with the vynals. I really think that if things went according to that plan we would have indeed...
  13. D

    What's your favorite Beatles Song?

    I am the Walrus is my favorite... if anything for the Yellow Matter Custard Dripping from a dead dog's eye bit. I hear that's Matt Groening's favorite lyric.
  14. D

    Saturday Morning Cartoons - 1960's & 70's Volume 2

    Bump: There has been a correction with the ofiicial list of episodes listed... Seems like the only thing the same is the inclusion of that exact Banana Splits episode. I actually want the 70's one... but the 60's one has more classic 60's HB shows like Peter Potomas before the era of...
  15. D

    Creepiest Movie Ever!

    That, ah say, that's a joke, Son! :) I think the Jonahs Brother voiced "Angels" from Night at the Museum 2 were pretty creepy... and I don't mean the fact that they voiced them, and that the characters were hot glued into the film for that reason... just... little flying statues that move...
Top