Search results

  1. D

    So... There's Gonna be a Sequel to Happy Feet?

    If you only see the movie, you'll wonder. I've been on this rant, but they CHANGED everything they could possibly change without keeping the loosest concept of the book. They explained things that didn't need explanation, and in such a banal way (A Mad Scientist did it. Scratch that... a NOT...
  2. D

    So... There's Gonna be a Sequel to Happy Feet?

    Hoodwinked was Weinstine. Sony is responsible (or irresponsible as the case may be) Open Seasons 1 and 2 (which apparently revolved around the song "Who let the Dogs out!") Surf's Up (the ripoff of Happy Feet with Surfing Penguins) and Cloudy with a Chance that We Didn't Bother Reading a 20...
  3. D

    So... There's Gonna be a Sequel to Happy Feet?

    I guess it's probably a decent film... but there are just so few of these third and fourht party CGI kid's films I either enjoy or want to see (I have to admit, I enjoyed Igor... felt the happy ending seemed disconnected.. LOVED Steve Buschemi's character). The only CGI animated film studio I...
  4. D

    James Bobin to direct Muppets new theatrical movie

    OH! OH! OH! CLOUDY with a Chance of Meatballs... I thought you meant the 1980's movie Meatballs or some lame remake of it. I'm ever so glad they're busy ruining a script to a movie version of a TV show, letting someone with vision take the project. That would have been terrible. I could...
  5. D

    Brian Henson comments indepth on the various company sales

    I've always said... say what you will about Disney... but even Michael Eisner wasn't so desperate that he turned all the classic characters into what an out of touch 40 year old thinks Anime is and thrust them into a generic action show.
  6. D

    So... There's Gonna be a Sequel to Happy Feet?

    I barely even want to watch the first one, actually. Other than the fact Robin Williams is in it. It really looks entirely too... icky as an overall design. I have to say, I do like Shrek, but I was never wild about realistic CGI animals or humans. I think Pixar and later Dreamworks films...
  7. D

    The Smurf's Triumphant return!

    If it wasn't for the eyes... really. The character designs from the first version looked much closer to their general designs. But then again, the first version is the one that should've got made, not this messy Alvin and the Chipmunks wanna be they're planning. I was so excited about this...
  8. D

    Bert and Ernie Gay Rumor: Settled

    Wow... I never heard of the "Tarzan in a fancy house at breakfast time" stereotype before! :sing: Something about that seems like taking footage of a Sherlock Homes movie and having him sing "X Marks the Spot." Considering one's a parody of the other. Personally, I don't really care all...
  9. D

    Interview with Bill Barretta

    After reading this article, I actually checked out MFS to see if that was true... turns out Jefferey DOES start to smirk and lose face a split second before the cut to a different angle. Oh, and I SO gotta check out that Fiama Brothers thing later.
  10. D

    Should the show go 3-d just for one time only on TV ?

    Mickey just doesn't work in CGI... not in the Christmas movie, not on the Oscars... and especially on his own show. I've often said, the only thing I like about Mickey Clubhouse is the fact that they've got a vehicle for the characters that actually built Disney's empire. I mean, seeing Mickey...
  11. D

    Season 40 Hidden Gems

    Heck... most of the old characters are AM's anyway... and they're built... no sense letting them go to waste.
  12. D

    iPad: Pass or fail?

    iCouldn't care less. iDon't have any money and iDoubt I'll even get that much ever and iHate the smug little doofuses that sit outside these stores for days to get the first ones. ;)
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    Elmo's got a question FOOOOOOOOR YOOOOU Forgive my ignorance on the subject... but is Sesame Street shown on a commercial network in Australia?
  14. D

    So... There's Gonna be a Sequel to Happy Feet?

    Happier Feet? No thank you.
Top