Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street costume fail

    Worse! They should have to EAT THEM! Seriously, a Cookie Monster girl who is THIN? Something about that seems... wrong some how.
  2. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    I said it before... NOTHING Beats Easter and Halloween when it comes to candy. Halloween gets disgustingly creative (Gummy eye balls, chocolate eye balls with some sort of filling... basically any grose dismembered body part in gummi or chocolate form)... and Easter, since.. I like Bunnies...
  3. D

    Cameo spots you loved, yay! (and hated, booo!)

    Quentin Tarrintino was the only likable part of OZ, IMO.... he should have directed it. And Written it.
  4. D

    Times Where Bert DOESN'T Fly off the Handle...

    Considering songs and sketches without Ernie don't count (though he did freak out sorta in that one about Simon Soundman)... it is a rare occurrence. I really like the one from a couple years ago when Bert had sort of a preemptive strike when Ernie wanted to sing the "Ding-a-long Song" and Bert...
  5. D

    Coco Fans Unite!

    You know what? I'm starting to really hate Tiger Woods for what he did now... if he didn't do that, Jay wouldn't have had ANY material. Seriously, before this crap started happening, everytime I accidentally caught a little of his monologue it would always be the same tired jokes bout...
  6. D

    Sesame Street costume fail

    They still look a heck of a lot better than the male costumes... Big Bird especially. Yuckka. And the large felt heads of Ernie and Bert. The Super Grover looked very good, for a hood thing.
  7. D

    Should Ernie interact with Abby?

    I severely doubt eviction would ever happen. Maybe in the 1970's Mad Magazine parody "Reality Street." But not in this show. Only time anyone came close was the Stars and Streets special from 10 years ago, when someone wanted to tear it down and put up condos. There's only so much reality...
  8. D

    Sesame Street Oatmeal FAIL

    Inspired by the costume fail thread (though I was planning to post this before) I have to bring this up... Earth's Best (that company that advertises/sponsors on Sesame Street) has Sesame Street character food tie-ins. Among them, is 2 different flavors of oatmeal featuring Elmo and Zoe...
  9. D

    Sesame Street costume fail

    Well, suffice to say, Halloween is basically an excuse for those kinds of girls to dress that way. To paraphrase the entire sequence, the only girl who never heard of it actually had a proper Halloween costume, complete with fake blood and makeup that makes you look like a corpse, and everyone...
  10. D

    Salty and Pierre

    I can't be the ONLY one who likes this new addition to the SS cast. In a season of lackluster letter and number segments, these characters outshine the rest of the non-muppet segments. I'm really hoping this becomes a new recurring segment past season 40. If there's one thing that SS was...
  11. D

    Official Doozer Replicas available now?

    Well, we do have that Symbiote license that will do the flat plastic body with the painted on face thing. They're planning to do Fraggles, and I bet Doozers won't be out of the question. What I'd really like is something that's partially designer, partially affordable and comes in a clear or...
  12. D

    Sesame Street costume fail

    You guys never seen the movie "Mean Girls," have you? Once you see the costume party scene, it ALL makes sense.
  13. D

    2010 Oscar Noms

    Really. I want the Academy to get off its high horse and start giving the award to FUN movies. Not whatever's the biggest weep fest or the dreaded "We pretend to care about social issues when it's more acceptable and cowardly to do so" film. I say this every year, but the big Hollywood...
  14. D

    2010 Oscar Noms

    I really wish Inglorious Basterds would win. The award should go to a FUN WW II movie. But it will probably wind up going to the Hurt Locker.
  15. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    Ah... in that case then do they just air the show shorter, or do they have different footage use int?
  16. D

    Brian Henson comments indepth on the various company sales

    Far out would have been interesting. Far out is what they attempted to do season 2. But over all, it was just so routine... it's like you can pick up the most generic action cartoon script imaginable and just rename everyone and you'd have an episode. Had it been more comically based, again...
  17. D

    Official Doozer Replicas available now?

    Plus window displays. I'm wondering if it really did cost all that much to make, or if any of this is going to charity. But no wonder they cost a small fortune. If you hold out for a little more money, I'm sure you can actually get a real Doozer. :smirk: Really hope that Doozer show takes...
  18. D

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    Again, I have to say, I could care less about the announcement for bonus features as much as I do about getting an official announcement of when it's going to see the light of day. "Sometime in 2010" just isn't specific enough for me. I still wonder if the reason why this is so delayed is...
  19. D

    Brian Henson comments indepth on the various company sales

    Tiny Toons was a "next Generation" deal, and it was originally to be a movie. The fact that they used the same or similar humor and managed to put the exact characters in as their mentors/teachers really made it more than a "Baby-fication." But it still was what the Looney Tunes was all about...
  20. D

    The Smurf's Triumphant return!

    I'm really hoping by then someone actually watched an episode of the Smurfs or read one of the comics or even bothered to look up what exactly they were. The fact they're throwing away the whole fairy tale medieval setting is troublesome and frankly idiotic. Really, I hope that script was...
Top