Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street 2006 Macy's Parade

    Eh... I'm just upset about how during last year's representation at the parade that guy quoted information that he should've done his homework on more thoroughly. But since I've made that same mistake myself, I'd let him off the hook for that. But what made me mad with him all over again...
  2. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Yep... But Rotwood's not only his professor... I'm sure you already got the Season 2 episode where he was chasing after the kelpie (which was a creature the writers of the show mishandled) where Principal Dorsetto is a mermaid law enforcement agent working undercover trying to get leads on the...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Back home.... While enjoying a quiet breakfast, serving Izzy hers with utmost care... Did you enjoy your birthday dinner last night? Hope it was OK we brought the girls and Grandma K with us, they just wanted to celebrate it with us. Maybe next year we could... Oh, I almost forgot...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Kyle... But truth be told, Erin and Storyteller Fraggle, along with Beth's roomies were the ones who got everything for this party ready. Now, if you'll hexcuse me... *Slips off to go find Lisa and see if she needs some help or just someone to talk to. Hmmm, could use a bit of...
  5. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Well... The clocks and calendars are counting down to the release of Ghost Rider in February first, then Spidey 3 in May. And a ton of other movies from there on out. But whatever you have up your sleeves for the various crossovers, I'm relishing the stories that've sprung here as you've...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hullo... Are we people wandering in considered as people wandering in? UD: Tsk, tsk... Such fools these mortals be. Hey Erin... *In hushed tones: Where do we put the gifts? We got Beth a lovely music box with a little fairy statuette gracing the outer lid... And we also got Nora a...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Central Clock

    Heh... Yeah, my MC posts are whacked out regarding the post time. Here on my home computer, I get posts with a time-date one hour later than the real time. For example, I'm posting this at 4:35 PM EST local PR time. If there's a reply to this post that comes in at 4:40 PM EST, and I happen...
  8. The Count

    Mark Hamil V/A Focus.

    Hmm... That's interesting. And it leads me to something I've been curious about. HB made an animated version of I Dream of Jeannie titled simply "Jeannie"? Cause as much as I know about Scooby-Doo spin-off series, there's one franchise I never got to see... This group was featured in the...
  9. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    And to keep the party going... This marks my reaching the 117H post total. What total's that? Well, 11,700 to be hexact. Congrats on 8H Sky, you'll get there soon and we'll have to set up a table in the Senior Lodge/Lounge for the entire RHLC staff. And Beth... In the words of Guy...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Walking in back through the front door... Oomph! Wha... Who... Oh, Ann dear... It's you. Anything the matter, oh, you need help with your homework. Sure I can help with that. You've been watching out for your sisters haven't you? Yes, I agree... Tabby can be a handful sometimes with...
  11. The Count

    Happy Birthday redBoobergurl! (Beth)

    Aw... No problem Beth... Hugs back to you, one of my good good friends from fright here on MC. Oh, and what's the birthday visual Vic posted?
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Arriving back at the dorms... Sure glad I was able to get all of them for Nora, hope she likes them as much as I have. Count: And vhat about Beth? Oh, I got her a nice present... Something along the lines of what I think she'd like. You have our batty plastered packing paper? UD: It's...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: You're fright welcome Bert. Oh, and I think Mayor Chapman's looking for the CD with the songs from your or rather Oscar's version of A Christmas Caroll. You might want to talk to him later when you get the chance.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD, slinking away after leaving a fanfic reading list with Bryan's roomies and arranging the books back in place so he can find them easier when he wishes to peruse their pages: Actually... Nora's birthday was yesterday. Erin, who'll be graciously catering the event tonight, talked to Red and...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. UD: Hello boys and ghouls... Uncle Deadly here on behalf of Ed and The Count... We just want to alert you to convey some happy birthday wishes to Nora Brandon, a lively young Muppet lass, of a positively bootiful blueish pallor and streaming blued tresses. Also, Miss Beth...
  16. The Count

    Happy Birthday redBoobergurl! (Beth)

    Hello... Happy birthday from all of us to you Beth. One of the best things to happen was when you agreed to play the role of Isabelle Cole in MopFam. You brighten up the dorms with your colorful roommates, especially that blur of activity that is Red Fraggle along with the magical joy of Abby...
  17. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Yes, thank you Marty. But not only does this make us happy... But it ought to make your friend happy since we got one of the last two remaining girls to form the team. I enjoy these type of series, watch them on Sat. morn and evening... Various of my faves that I've followed loyally are...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves little baggies of choc. chip cookies and besitos de coco on every room's doorknobs. Kyle said he'd make sure Cookie doesn't snatch all the others, glad to have his help. *Hangs one last baggy from the peg beneath Oscar's lid, where his "Don't Bother Me" sign usually hangs for all to...
  19. The Count

    Palisades Unreleased Gobo Fraggle Prototype!

    To naswer yer questions Corey... Was in the running til the last few seconds for the Sal Manilla proto at over $1100, but I got sniped... Though the person who won that prototype was a fellow Palisades forum member at the time, someone who went by the screen name MuppetNut. As far as the SS...
  20. The Count

    David

    Guys... Sorry to have caused some confusion. Didn't know he left of his own volition. So please forgive that little slip up of mine. What I meant when I said David and Olivia were paired up wasn't so much as a romantic couple... It's more of like Bry tried to explain, David and Olivia...
Top