Search results

  1. The Count

    Unwanted mails

    Well... To me it's a useful service. I get E-mail notifications of the threads I'm subscribed to... And that way, on my first swing through the forums I know hexactly which threads to check out first because someone's posted there. If you're having troubles with it or feel they're...
  2. The Count

    Mark Hamil V/A Focus.

    Consider yourself... A friend? Yes. PM'd? Definitely. Will probably read through the seasons resubscribing to everything over the weekend.
  3. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "The Amazing...Sequel!"

    Yep... That's the ending I needed to make this story feel complete. Loved it all... Now I hope this gives you the drive to go and finish that SS/Batman Begins crossover movie story. And of course, I'll be awaiting Spidey/Muppets 3 whenever that one gets started also. Have a great night.
  4. The Count

    Mark Hamil V/A Focus.

    Rully? But wasn't there a quiz for all of Seasons 1-3? And I'm sorry I never answered you when you asked if I'd be interested in writing that custodian's surprise episode... Just not sure I'd do you guys justice, plus my finals schedule messes everything up regarding deadlines. Looking...
  5. The Count

    Mark Hamil V/A Focus.

    Heh... Thanks Snowths. BTW: If you could, please send me the T*K*O full quiz spanning the entire series. Thanks.
  6. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "The Amazing...Sequel!"

    Hmmm... Maybe that epilogue will wrap up any loose web strands from the ending of the story itself. Look forward to it whenever it gets posted.
  7. The Count

    Mark Hamil V/A Focus.

    Hello and greetings from the Count. OK, so this is only the second focus I've posted... Thanks go out to Xerus for peeking my curiosity in this vastly talented field. So, I wanted to do one for Thanksgiving... But who has such an array of characters that'd fill up the bill? Well, there's...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And now... Ladies and gentlemen, dorm residents of all ages... The Sesame Street gang has a song they'd like to perform for you. *Prairie Dawn takes her place at the piano set up in the second floor's common room, playing the first few notes that sound so familiar to all of us here...
  9. The Count

    David

    Actually... They didn't. Reason why is two-fold. 1 It seems that the actor Northern Calloway had a "condition" (saying that because I don't know exactly what it was and I'm trying not to make it seem as unintentionally offputting as possible) where the producers of SW basically had to ask him...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, that sure was nice hearing from Kyle earlier this morning. Glad he and Herry are doing fine at his parents' home. See you guys later.
  11. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Aw... We have to wait for more commentaries? Well, just hope they get posted as soon as you can Marty.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    It's beginning to look like... Christmas? Guess so, the stores'll be crammed today, being Black Friday and all. Sure feels good to be home with the rest of the family... My three little girls playing in the front yard and hopefully not getting into trouble... Grandma K snoozing calmly...
  13. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "The Amazing...Sequel!"

    Breathtaking... And well, marvelous! The fights, the confrontations, the everything. Few little nitpicks though, "fleeted" isn't a real word and other touchups should be implemented to help the writing... But it's a great story. The glowing woman... Me thinks we've seen her before in some...
  14. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Uh... I think the visual that was scheduled for today is the one he posted last night. Check the previous posts with the lineups and you'll find that's the case. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.
  15. The Count

    David

    Well... David was sort of a cool cat. To be honest, I don't rully remember him and María being linked before she met Luis, though there is this one sketch where the two of them pretended to be a Two-Headed Monster to understand the real monster itself. After Mr. Hooper died, David ran...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No problem Kathy... *Opens the door to Room #1 so Fatatatita can scurry inside after a full night of playing with Gaffer. Mmm... It's beginning to look like... *Door to Room #1 closes slowly and quietly so not to wake anybody else.
  17. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Aw... Come on Marty... You can't leave us hanging like that. Post commentary for the next episodes ASAP please.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *OOC: No worries Kath, Bryan sent me the song they'll perform via PM. Could forward it to you if you want. That's OK Prairie... Just glad you were here with us to have Thanksgiving lunch. You know, one of the things I miss at this time is the MST3K marathons that'd go well into the next...
Top