Search results

  1. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Oh... I don't think it's that bad a movie. Statler and Waldorf might... But keep it comin'!
  2. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Aw... But isn't that Scooter and Bean were trying to do? Get a record for most Muppet specials/movies referenced/mentioned in another movie?
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure was nice of Sweetums and the other Muppet monsters to bring in the Christmas trees for the common rooms. Count: Yes, and I can count all the ornaments! Yep, got the trusty box of Muppet ornaments from that year you spent the holidays at Miss Piggy's cozy chalet. (*Reference, Cath, if...
  4. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    So... The band's lost, are they? Have they tried Harry Krishna?
  5. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Yep... Got ziffled with the new scene. Loved the bit with the TV, and how each show reminded Fozzie of his loss. The song was great too... And I like how you're paying attention to the second purpose of the story, to try and see things from the point of view of Richard's departure. Look...
  6. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Heh... Let that be a lesson to you, young Muppets. Never accept rides from musical acts other than your own.
  7. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    No no no Beth... You have to be more forceful. *Eduardo Penguin comes in with cue card reading "Fire!" *Penguin troops start pelting Bo with ammo payload of snowballs at almost immediate synchronization pelting him non-stop until more M`uffins gets posted.
  8. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    *Drenches Bo with a water balloon bomb. Now get back here and post more Muffins!
  9. The Count

    Moppet Family: Mother's Interview.

    Oh... Ok then.
  10. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Mmm.... Just what I needed after a bit of bad dream. Oh, this is a great chapter and I wonder what the others will say. Loved the subtle jokes... He was just besides himself. Well, if he was, that'd solve the problem. Ha! Do I deserve a reward? Um-hum. Good, then you do the dishes...
  11. The Count

    Moppet Family: Mother's Interview.

    Just listened to the interview again... I keep laughing with that line about DanDan and the light socket. Heard the bit at the end, it's clearer now. Well of course Izzy didn't say... That's cause she didn't say... And what's that "Wait, wait, wait" at the end for? Post another interview...
  12. The Count

    Bryan's BEARy Merry Christmas Holiday Reviews

    Actually, the review was just perfect. Bit of typos need to be cleaned up by proofreading next time, but the review was great. So you have the one from FP with the Oscar in the pop-up trashcan activated by a button on the street corner? Hmm, a friend used to have that, don't think they do...
  13. The Count

    Bryan's BEARy Merry Christmas Holiday Reviews

    Mmm, memories... Used to stay up and watch this on PBS when I was younger, trying to catch it from the beginning because every year I watched it after it had already started. That's one of the benefits of now having it on VCD in my library. I'll always remember clear as a 1080I picture David...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gets home and goes through messages. Was fearful this might happen. Count: Vhat is it? I'm going to have to call a meeting of the admissions committee, that'll be tomorrow though. Rully wanted to talk to Cath, but had to go eat dinner and she's offline now. Count: Vhy don't you drop her an...
  15. The Count

    Moppet Family: Mother's Interview.

    Originally posted by Mother Moppet: "Anybody here have a French poodle?" You mean besides Miss Piggy? Yes, you sounded like that Canadian Snowths' is always trying to chase after. That's just what it sounded like to me. And the bit with the "Bark" was mildly funny for the awkward factor...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, here's an update on the Secret Santa picks. The following residents of the dorms aare "still" available to be chosen as your potential exchangees: The Count von Count. Wanda the Cat. Beauregard. Sadie Grosse. Nora. Allyssa. Robot Kermit. Wanda. Kim. Betty Lou. Gillis...
  17. The Count

    Moppet Family: Mother's Interview.

    Hmmm... Didn't hear that refurrence Bo. Was it a transformation into Nicki? For some reason I think she was just sort of frustrated/flustered with the interview. Didn't have the "oomph" or deviltry that Nicki usually has. Another fab little line when talking about DanDan: "I'm glad he's...
  18. The Count

    Moppet Family: Mother's Interview.

    Hey guys!!! To all Moppet Family members... Christy or Mother's interview got posted, here's the link she so generously provided. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkEstXqp9jc My thoughts... Snowths is gonna be soooo jealous when he finds I have a Kathy Greenwood sound-alike for a cyber...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    That it will... *Laughs over rememberance of Christy with the impromtu interview.
  20. The Count

    Question About a Classic Sketch

    Well... It's not so much that the alphabet was so secretive, as it was just one of those sketches where they were teaching the alphabet with some sort of general usual daily life scenario. You know how kids play the Secret or Telephone or I've Got a Message game... Well, they did the same...
Top