Search results

  1. The Count

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Forget about it Bo... Just stick with the script... Er, um, speculative discussion of the movie that is. Though I kind of like the idea of having Doc appear at the end for just a few lines like Jim in MFC if his health doesn't allow for anything else... If it's possible, I'd prefer to have...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And so the morning of Thanksgiving is upon us... What?!? But I haven't even finished all of my Halloween candy! Haven't seen that in a long time, and I don't think I've seen it in its entirety. But there's also A Garfield Christmas. Now that I've seen and have the book as well. Good...
  3. The Count

    Palisades Unreleased Gobo Fraggle Prototype!

    CMX stands for Creatus Maximus, Ken Lilly's new start-up company. It's kind of the ol' Palisades Toys crew... But we've moved on to new turf there, no longer dwelling on the glory of what once was from 2002-2005. Hope this helps.
  4. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Uh-Oh! Bo's on the fritz again! *Smacks the mecha-janitor to get him working well once more.
  5. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Hmmm... Wonder what's going on in the world of fanficdom... *Sits down and picks up new commentaries. Mmm, so good to finally have a decent update. Hope Prawny feels up to coming back and finishing this soonish. *Leaves mug of hot chocolate for Prawny.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Better tell him it's Get Well Soup instead Kath. You don't want a pecking attack from one of Ry's roomies.
  7. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Count on it Prawny? Well, I would... Except that I won't until more story actually gets posted for Don't Trip The Driver. And please remember to finish off the commentary for Old Friends too.
  8. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Mmm... That's better. Well, that's kind of what I imagined. Now it's a struggle to get the last two or first five crystals. Wonder what'll be next, post when you can Marty.
  9. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    UM Kev... Mayhaps you should take a look through the "It's Official, Henson Planning a Fraggle Rock Movie!" thread and doing some cleaning up there. I've left that alone, as I don't wish to contribute to the "mess" and owing to the fact that it's rully up to the mods here to take care of...
  10. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Certainly hope another installment will come soon... As soon as you can though. Hope you got the messages I sent, and LMK if you need help with anything. We'll talk when you get a breather from being back after so long a stroll down that thing we call "a life". *Leaves mug of hot chocolate...
  11. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Just so long as you can get it posted, that's the important thing. Look forward to it.
  12. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    *In Animal voice: CAT-ER-INE!!! Oh how we've missed you around here. Post when you get the chance, let us know if you need catching up and we'll help.
  13. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    So... Is that last episode just a sort of recap with Zoisite going over how they got the four crystals they have? Seemed a bit short. Still missing one last Sailor Scout and the struggles between the three parties attempting to bring all seven crystals together I'd imagine. Look forward to...
  14. The Count

    Sesame Street 2006 Macy's Parade

    Yeah... It was meant as a joke. But after having to explain to so many people here on the boards that Cookie Monster isn't being turned into Veggie Monster and his past history... Any semblance of humor in a segment like that gets lost immediately. Missed the Super Grover balloon's...
  15. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Heh... Inciteful and funny all at the same time. Big stuff going on between Rowlf and Kermit in that moment of silent agreement... And of course, the meeting. Hey Rizzo... You don't back out of a meeting like this. You show 'dem that meetings can take place, if you know what I mean. So...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Wakes up to find my inbox full with thread notifications... Knock if you guys need me, I'll be in here for a while sorting through everything.
  17. The Count

    Palisades Unreleased Gobo Fraggle Prototype!

    Yes! Congrats Nick. Now we can truly say it'll be kept within the family. Wonder if the guys over at the CMX board know about this. Again, congrats on getting such a highly desired figure in your collection. Know how it feels, I got the SS S1 figures here in my own Muppet gathering.
  18. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Heh... Rowlf's smile might've been the biggest out of everybody at the piano... But our smiles are bigger for you finally posting more story. Rully nice, what with the frogs playing at the same time... Loved it. *Sigh... If only I knew what I wanted... But that's a subject for another...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And now to relax for our Monday TV routine... With a bit of Muppet music in the background. Mmm... what's the name of that song?
  20. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Yeah, I knew it was a joke... Though he'd point out you've only reviewed twenty-six episodes so far. #27 is vhere you'll start with in your next batch, which I'm eagerly awaiting.
Top