Search results

  1. M

    Elmo questions

    Elmos World was first seen in the 30th season of sesame street (1998-1999). the first Elmos World skit was the one about Balls. I have recently heard that baby Monster first appeared in either the second or third season, but I am not sure which one. oddly enough, i heard that at the BAM...
  2. M

    Big Bird and the Mysterious Neck Tie

    I thought those were filmed on location, not on a set.
  3. M

    Make a "Best of" list for all the characters!

    the best of the count here is my list for the best of the count: 1. the song of the count 2. the batty bat 3. lambaba 4. bones (inside of you) 5. transylvania 1-2-3-4-5 6. the first day of school 7. counting vacation 8. eight beautiful notes 9. count up to nine 10. cocanut...
  4. M

    Is it time for Kermit to retire?

    Actually, 10 episodes were shown on ABC. The show as first taken off the air after 6 episodes, but then ABC brought it back during the summer for 4 more episodes. Only three of the episodes produced for the first season (heather loclear, paula abdull and pierce brosnan) were not shown on ABC.
  5. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    you said that every muppet except for the earlier ones and the ones from saturday night live were there. actually, this is not true. there are a lot of full-body characters not there. sweetums wasn't there, but that was probably so his ending appearance would be a surprise. The Mutations...
  6. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I have read that it was john landis, although I believe I have read that steven spielberg was also in this sequence. Why did a director perform in that scene anyway? Do you know why Jim Henson didn't include any of the earlier Sam And friends muppets in that scene?
  7. M

    Who owns the SNL Muppets?

    are the rights to the Muppets from saturday Nigth Live still owned by the jim henson company, or are they owned by Disney? I know that NBC owns the rights to the show, but which company gets residuals when the land of gortch skits are shown? which company would be allowed to include those...
  8. M

    Why are recent Muppets tries all flops?

    I think that the next movie should have more main characters. The great muppet caper had a lot of main characters. Perhaps the muppets should go on vacation in their next movie, and have almost everybody come. therecould be a main plot involving kermit, miss piggy, fozzie bear, gonzo, rizzo...
  9. M

    Something I've been wondering about Bean

    I have read two interviews with steve whitmire where he says that at his last meeting with jim henson, jim was concerned with the fact that steve whitmire didn't have very many muppet characters besides rizzo the rat (one of those interviews also mentioned bean bunny). of course, if jim henson...
  10. M

    Make a "Best of" list for all the characters!

    the best of the anything muppets here are my picks for an all-anything muppets album. 1. everyone likes ice cream 2. that's not homer 3. j friends 4. let's go riding in an automobile 5. five people in my family 6. some enchanted lunchtime 7. clap clap clap 8. going for a ride...
  11. M

    The mystery of 'No Bo' and other such questions...

    He already had a very short cameo in the movie (helping load the bus), so giving him a very short cameo (such as one of the bunnies that fozzie feared) wouldn't have been too different.
  12. M

    if TMS DVDs have commentary...

    yeah, I am starting to doubt that there will be commentary, but all official information about the DVDs still say "and much more", so we never know. and if there is not commentary, the Muppet Morsels will be the next best thing.
  13. M

    Jim Henson Hour questions

    I know that dr. teeth appeared in a recording booth during "the music just keeps on rolling along" in the jim henson hour episode Musicians, while animal and zoot replaced the drummer and flash as part of the solid foam band in Food.
  14. M

    Make a "Best of" list for all the characters!

    here are my picks for he best of cookie monster: 1. c is for cookie 2. the ballad of casey mcphee 3. me lost me cookie at the disco 4. we'll do it together 5. mmmonster meal 6. they can't take that away from me 7. you made me love you 8. hey food 9. breakfast time 10. up and...
  15. M

    The mystery of 'No Bo' and other such questions...

    one more thing... louis kazagger could have appeared out of nowhere in muppet reasure island during the swordfight scene. after all, he appeared out of nowhere during the baseball diamond fight scene in The Great Muppet Caper. He also shoudl have hosted Muppet racemania, or one of the mini games...
  16. M

    The mystery of 'No Bo' and other such questions...

    beauregard could have done Lindbergs job on The Jim Henson Hour (although dave goelz did perform digit and lindberg often had to help fix digit). In muppet treasure island, he could have been seen cleaning the deck. he should have been in the muppet christmas carol, either in the crowd, or at...
  17. M

    Happy Healthy Monsters DVD

    I haven't seen this, but I know that one of the bonus clips is "cookie monsters food song". does anybody know what this is? I am dissapointed to hear that it probably doesn't have any of the segments that I was hoping for: near and far (has running in it) monsterpiece theatre: chariots...
  18. M

    if TMS DVDs have commentary...

    let's say that Disneyw as willing to put audio commentary on it's muppet show DVDs, but couldn't put commentary on every episode. which episodes do you think should have commentary? my list is: first season: juliet prowse, connie stevens, rita moreno, paul williams, peter ustinov, valerie...
  19. M

    Jim Henson Hour questions

    I meant were there any episodes he did not perform in. I know that he performed in Science Fiction, Musicians and Food, as well as in some of the specials, like dog city, the song of the cloudforrest (where he also appeared on-screen), lighthouse island (ditto) and the secrets of the muppets. I...
  20. M

    Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

    comparing the originally announced cast list with the final product is interresting. there are characters who were said to have not had any lines in the movie but did, there wre characters listed as being in the movie who didn't appear. there were also characters listed with having performers...
Top