Search results

  1. M

    Something I've been wondering about Bean

    If the jim henson hour ever gets a DVD release, I think it would be appropiate to have waldo introduce the features, perhaps at muppet central (the control room from the series). digit could also do this. It is a shame that waldo didn't appear in any of the video games, although with the muppets...
  2. M

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    features besides muppet morsels and Commentary, is there anything that you people think would make a good feature? one thing that would be cool as feature would be bonus episodes of little muppet monsters. after all, that show was shown after muppet babies in it's second season.of course, i'd...
  3. M

    Who owns the SNL Muppets?

    I have heard that Disney owns the muppet-related portions of the Jim henson Hour, such as all of the Muppetelevision segments, Miss Piggys Hollywood, the pre-show segments of Dog City, and most of the Secrets of the Muppets (the scens without muppets, such as the trip to the creature shop, are...
  4. M

    Minor Muppetz' 100th post

    actually, I didn't get my membership activated for a few days after I registered, so it is more like five days. and yes, I have had to work every day except today since joining, and I have to work most of the day tomorrow.
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' 100th post

    hello. this is my one hundredth post, so I thought I would say something about myself. I have been reading Muppet central since 1998, and have been reading the message board since 1999. However, i didn't decide to join muppet central and post on the message boards untill recently. a week...
  6. M

    Who owns the SNL Muppets?

    well, when Disney first bought the muppets, there was a report on the main page of Toughpigs.com which listed what Disney does own, and Mr. willobys christmas tree was listed. The Jim Henson Hour and little muppet monsters weren't listed in the press release either.
  7. M

    Who owns the SNL Muppets?

    there are some productions missing from that list that disney does own, like tales of the tinkerdee, land of tinkerdee, hey cinderella, the frog prince and mr. willobys christmas tree.
  8. M

    Jim Henson Hour questions

    Actually, I don't think beard appeared in the first episode, Science Fiction. While I haven't seen this episode since it's original broadcast, I read the script and looked at the pictures in the tough pigs anthology. Beard was not mentioned by name in the script, and I didn't see him in any of...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: Muppets' Oz CD

    my review I think the soundtrack was okay. Not the best or worst album ever. it is better than the Muppets from Space soundtrack, and Muppet Hits Take 2, but it isn't as good as Muppet Hits. here are my thoughts on each of the songs: Kansas: as a stand-alone song, it is okay, but as a song...
  10. M

    Sesame Street series 2 accessories wishlist

    I would rather see it like that too, but I doubt that would happen. The paperclips would be really small, and probably a choking hazard and it would be weird to see paperclips that small attahced. I thought it would be easier and safer to have paperclips the way I listed them.
  11. M

    How did Caroll Spinney see inside Bruno?

    In his autobiography, caroll spinney gave detailed information about how he performed all of his characters. however, he never mentioned anything about how he was able to see what he was doing whne he performed bruno. was there a really tiny monitor inside the costume, or could there have been a...
  12. M

    Big Bird and the Mysterious Neck Tie

    I meant The Muppet Movie and Follow That Bird. I know that Jim Henson wanted the muppet movie to be filmed outdoors, and I believe I read that the sesame street set in Follow That Bird was built on an outdoor location.
  13. M

    The hands of Lips

    when steve whitmire performed lips, where his arms operated by arm wires, or was he a live hand puppet? Whenever Lips played the trumpet, i noticed that his fingers move along with the trumpet keys. I don't ever recall seeing arm wires on lips, even though he looks like the kind of muppet...
  14. M

    I'm glad i'm me plot

    even though the video is about the human body, the title makes it sound like it is about self-acceptance, although I do knwo that the video does have some self-acceptance skits, like "being green" and "me gotta be blue" (are they shown back-to-back?) i haven't seen it, but I have read a listing...
  15. M

    Sesame Street series 3-6 wishlist

    what is your wishlist for series 3-6 (if the sesame street line makes it that far)? my wish list is as follows: between series 2 and 3: mr. snuffleupagus with cabbage series 3: cookie monster with whole cookie, half-eaten cookie, cookie jar (with removable lid) and tray of...
  16. M

    Sesame Street series 2 accessories wishlist

    what accessories would you like for the series two figures to come with? i would like: bert with pigeon, bowl of oatmeal, spoon, bottlecap collection (on a board like in the sketch where bert shows ernie his bottlecap collection), paperclip collection (on a similar board) and a book...
  17. M

    Carroll's characters beyond Big Bird and Oscar

    can anybody tell me if caroll spinney performed the following characters: *the mother and/ or the to brothers from "Five people in my Family"? I can't identify the voice of the mother with any other performer, and considering how seldom caroll spinney did other voices, this should be easy...
  18. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    there has been a lot of trivia added there recently. however, I just looke dback there, and I was wrong. Tim Burton was there, not Steven Spielberg.
  19. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    their "real" team-up was in Labrynth. I wonder if that had anything to do with having the star wars cast on the Muppet Show and Sesame Street? according to the internet movie database, George Lucas appeared as an extra in the crown at the end of Follow That Bird. I am not sure how true this is...
  20. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I read this in the trivia page of The Muppet Movie section of the Internet Movie database. although trivia there is sometimes wrong, that trivia page mentioned that it was confirmed in an interview with john landis. and i think I read that interview, but i am not sure if i did or if my mind is...
Top