Search results

  1. M

    How good/ bad are these SS videos?

    Although I haven't seen them, I do know the contents of some of them. I know that I'm Glad I'm Me has Being Green (the late-1970s version), Me Gotta be Blue, Climbing a Boy, Making a face, Kermits hand lecture, a sketch where Ernie doesn't think he is special, The Ankle, The Shoulder, and...
  2. M

    How good/ bad are these SS videos?

    I was wondering if anybody could give me their opinions on the following Sesame Street videos, and say what is good and what is bad about them: I'm Glad I'm Me getting ready For School (and what sketches are on there?) We All Sing Together Sing-Along earth Songs (and what is the plot...
  3. M

    Classic SS Character Questions

    it's been a long time since i last saw this sketch, and I only remember seeing it once, but I think that Sully was one of the construction workers. i can't remember the exact look for the construction workers, but i seem to remember them wearing some kind of suits (I think gold suits), and Biff...
  4. M

    If Sesame Street block figures get made

    Yeah, I would rather have mini PVCs, too, but palisades doesn't have the rights to make Sesame Street PVCs.
  5. M

    How Would You Feel If...

    yeah, I am also having trouble imagining most of it. I uess it would be like a mix of The Muppets take manhattan (the idea of turning manhattan melodies into a movie), The great Muppet caper (a lot of muppets teaming togetehr to stop a bad guy), Muppets from Space (again, the muppets teaming to...
  6. M

    What's Your Favorite.....

    can you, or anybody else, give me a detailed description of this episode? Anyway, here are y favorites; Fraggle: Boober and Red. Doozer: Cotterpin. Gorg: junior. Other: Wander McMooch. Song: yes, We can, Friendship Song, let me be Your Song, Working, I can do it on my own, and...
  7. M

    How Would You Feel If...

    manhattan melodies: the movie here is an outline for a possible movie idea in which a movie version of manhattan melodies gets made. if you work for the muppets holding company, or are associated with the muppets, then it might be best not to read this. The Movie could begin with a new...
  8. M

    if Muppets Tonight had succedded...

    yeah, I wonder if more of Jim Henson or Richard Hunts characters would have been given new performers if this show continued. I am not sure if their characters were brought back with new performers because this show was cancled (and possibly if the jim henson comnpany believed that the lack of...
  9. M

    If Sesame Street block figures get made

    Since palisades has the rights to make Sesame Street block figures, I was wondering what you would like to see. I know that Palisades doesn't currently have ayny plans for block figures, but here is my wishlist for the first four series:(note: if Block figures were released in two...
  10. M

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    Can you tell me what clips are included in the trailer?
  11. M

    Muppet Survey

    my choices 1.Male 2.yes 3.Kermit 4.5 or more (actually, all of them) 5.beaker (along with rowlf and bunsen) 6.I can't think of a straight answer right now 7.I like most of the crowd scenes, especially the endings of the muppet movie and the muppets take manhattan, and all crowd scenes in...
  12. M

    Laby, DC, MM Comic Books

    There have already been comic book adaptions of The dark Crystal and (I think) labrynth. There have also been The Muppets take manhattan, Muppet babies, and Fraggle Rock comic books. Now if only Disney would make a deal for new muppet comic books....
  13. M

    appearances by mr. poodlepants

    what episodes of Muppets Tonight! featured Mr. Poodlepants? I know that he appeared in the following episodes: Billy Crystal: he arrived late for his scheduled appearance on The Eagles Nest and also plays piano in the closing number. Sandra Bullock: he caught a butterfly (and got caught by...
  14. M

    which do you think will be finished first?

    which of the following do you think will be completed first: The Muppet Show complete season sets The Muppet Show episode guides on Muppet Central or My Week With The Muppet Show (at Toughpigs.com)? I think that the season sets will be done first. The first season episode guide at...
  15. M

    DVD Wishes

    movie releases it has just been confirmed that TMM, GMC, MCC and MTI will all be re-released with special editions. I would like to make a wishlist for the features on the last two. Muppet Christmas carol: In addition to the fatures from the first release, I think it should al;so be in...
  16. M

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    the original trailers Does anybody know if the original theatrical trailers for The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet caper still exist? it seems like these weren't on the previous DVDs. Also, can anybody transribe the dialog heard during the credits?
  17. M

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    I don't know if Disney would want to rerelease them, but the compilations that I am referring to had new linking footage in addition to clips, something that didn't happen with later compilation tapes. Most of them had different settings as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney eventually...
  18. M

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    While this is great news, I was hoping that Disney would have announced that they were releasing something to DVD that hasn't previously been released on video or DVD, like the MuppeTelevision segments of The Jim Henson Hour (which I mentioned), Little Muppet Monsters, The Muppets at Walt Disney...
  19. M

    if JHH had succedded...

    I would like to add that if the show was more successful then I think Palisades would have gotten the rights to make characters, variants and accessories from The Jim Henson Hour in it's collection of Muppet action figures.
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

    speaking of spamela being oversexed/ normally wearing a bikini, if she couldn't have been one of the wicked witches prisioners, she could have been seen dancing at poppyfields.
Top