Search results

  1. M

    Your Favorite Cartoons on Sesame Street

    some of my favorite cartoons: *the cartoon about the ostrich (featuring an animated cameo by Big Bird). *a cartoon where a guy keeps asking a chicken "why did the chicken cross the road?", and at the end the chicken turns out to be a duck in a chicken mask. *The monster who ate the...
  2. M

    Should the Muppets retire?

    There was once an interview with Jim henson where he said that as long as the fans want them, the Muppets would be around, and if people got tired of them, he would have retired them. I am not sure if the Jim Henson Company (or Disney) thinks the same way as Jim Henson did, but with fans like...
  3. M

    Crossover characters from other programmes

    two more I just remembered two more crossover appearances, and they both appeared in the song "put Down The Duckie". these are Edith Prickley and Yosh Shmenge. These two characters were originally on SCTV (if you don't know who they are, they were the first two celebrities who appeared in that...
  4. M

    Matt and Marjourie

    in "catch a tail by the tiger", it is said that Traveling matt used to always see marjourie the trash heap. However, does anybody know if they ever appeared together on the show (perhaps in one of the flashback episodes)?
  5. M

    Should the Muppets retire?

    Actually, Steve Whitmire was in the last three seasons of The Muppet Show (or is that the last two and a half, considering that he started halfway through the third season?), and he was in all of the muppet movies, he just didn't have any specific characters in The Muppet Movie.
  6. M

    The main performers of the Play-Along videos

    each video still no answer? well, I just started another thread asking about Kai-Lees performer, and the answer I got was Camille Bonora. anyway, why not make a performers list for all of the videos? those who have them can listen to voices or read the credits to see who is in them. I would...
  7. M

    Oscar's relationships

    more nicknames there is a trivia question in Sesame Street Unpaved that asks to match the various nicknames with those that he gave others. according to this, he called big bird "overgrown bag of giblets, a.k.a. feather face", Snuffy "fur face, a.k.a. Mount Rushmore", Luis "mr. badwrench"...
  8. M

    Kai-Lee or Kylie?

    Thanks. I figured that it was either Fran Brill or Camille Bonora, but I haven't heard her voice in a long time (and at that time it wasn't as easy for me to identify performers by their voices, even if they sounded the same as another character). I am glad that somebody finally answered that. I...
  9. M

    why were there three gordons?

    three gordons, three pages I just realized something. there were three gordons, and now this thread has three pages. incredible. as for gabbi and miles still being on the show as teens, I was talking about characters who started out as teenagers. gabbi and miles started out as babies. and...
  10. M

    Oscar's relationships

    I wonder if Oscar ever had any pet names for bruno, grungetta, irvine, telly or Slimey.
  11. M

    This thread is brought to you by the letter L!

    La, La, La La la la is a very good song that often gets stuck in my head. It is a good thing they haven't remade that song (yet).
Top