Search results

  1. M

    Wizard of Oz performers

    the flying monkeys names here are the names of the flying monkeys and their performers: Angel Marie-performed by John Kennedy Sweetums-performed by John henson Old Tom-unknown Real Old Tom-unknown Crazy Harry-performed by Rickey Boyd Spotted Dick-unknown Black Dog-unknown...
  2. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    This sounds like a good idea, although I doubt that it would be made (are there any DVD sets with 40 hour-long episodes?). anyway, here is what I would inlcude: (Note: I haven't seen most of these episodes) disc 1/ side 1: the first four season premiers special features: all-new...
  3. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Have you ever considered writing articles about your experiences on the Sesame Street set?
  4. M

    First Season Performers

    Was jane Henson ever credited on the show? I know that she was credited on many sesame street videos (including the best of ernie and bert, the best of kermit on sesame street, and a celebration of me, grover!) but I don't ever recall seeing her name listed. Jim Henson was still listed as a...
  5. M

    First Season Performers

    yeah, I figured that Carroll Spinney did both of the brothers, but I didn't know for sure, and I wondered if he voiced the mother as well (In the early years it was more common for performers to perform the voices of multiple characters, even if none of the characters were used anywhere else).
  6. M

    Sesame Street Unpaved Action Figures

    what's the point of palisades making Sesame Street Unpaved action figures? so far in their sesame street line, none of the characters announced were introuced after 1978.
  7. M

    Where can I find this skit

    I have read that a clip from his sketch appeared in the documentary Hensons Place, but as far as a DVD I don't think it was released. 20 out of 25 muppet appearances were released on a DVD called Muppets Magic From The Ed Sullivan Show, and a sketch with kermit playing the piano was on another...
  8. M

    If special edition DVDs of past videos were releas

    one two-video-in-one-DVD idea I forgot Here is a pair that I forgot to mention: Sing yourself Silly & Sillier Sing Yourself Silly Sing Yourself Sillier at the Movies
  9. M

    Crossover characters from other programmes

    probably in animated form.
  10. M

    How good/ bad are these SS videos?

    it's from the late 1990s. besides these, I would also recommend Getting Ready For School, Play-Along games and Songs, Sing-Along (althouhg three of the four skits on that video are also availible on other videos), the best of ernie and bert, learning to add and subtract, sing yourself...
  11. M

    How good/ bad are these SS videos?

    Actually, I meant "the alphabet Jungle game". The one you were describing is The Alphabet Game. sorry for the confusion. Which alphabet songs are included? does it have the one where kermit and a girl recite the alphabet (where the girl keeps saying "Cookie Monster")? or the one where herry...
  12. M

    If special edition DVDs of past videos were releas

    maybe they could do something like this with half-hour videos. perhaps include two or three, and have them themed. heres what I think would be great: 3-video DVD collections The best of the best The best of ernie and bert the best of elmo the best of kermit on sesame street...
  13. M

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    For the muppets take manhattan DVD cover, I think that they made a poor choice with what picture to use. that picture seems to have been a favorite of hensons around 1999, as it was used several times then (on the back cover of the Muppets From Space soundtrack, on the cover of the Muppets game...
  14. M

    top ten things you hope to learn in TMS season 1

    With the muppet show complete season 1 DVD coming out in a few weeks I was wondering if anybody would like to list the top ten things that you hope to learn on the DVD, either on the Muppet Morsels or any other feature. here is my top ten: 1. What each individual member of The Goggolalla...
  15. M

    First Season Performers

    How do you know that they were muppet performers? do the credits list them as performers? are you sure that they weren't just performing the voices? if they did do actual puppetry, then I wonder why matt Robinson only performed the voice of rosevelt franklin. If Lorretta Long was the voice...
  16. M

    when did the amount of sponsors get smaller?

    In the first season, episodes were brought to you by three letters and 2 numbers, later, the sponsors were reduced to two letters and one number (were there any seasons with two letters and two numbers?), and currently the shows are brought to you by one letter and one number. does anybody...
  17. M

    A guide to errors in Sesame Street Unpaved

    Actually, I don't think they were listed under "Whatever happened To...?", but were on the same page that began that section. the "whatever happened to...?" section started at the end of one page, at the bottom on the left. Bruno and Little Bird should have been in the "whatever happened to...?"...
  18. M

    If special edition DVDs of past videos were releas

    what I haven't seen And now here are some feature ideas for some videos I haven't seen: I'm Glad I'm Me proud of me grover gives kermit a Nose proffessor hastings lecture on parts of the body What's My Part?: Foot Sing-Along Earth Songs I Love Trash (1991 version) Down...
  19. M

    appearances by bill the bubble guy

    I would like to make a list of all appearances by Bill The Bubble Guy. here is what I can rememeber: Garth Brooks: He is part of the main plot. Sandra Bullock: appears in the movie "While you were slapping" and later in his own number, "Flight of the bubbl bee". Whoopi Goldberg: he...
  20. M

    Fraggle Rock Dream Lineup

    heres my line-up Here is what i would do (and yes, I am putting the Gorgs in the regular series): series 1 gobo fraggle with Doozer, minature bull dozer, doozer sticks and post card mokey fraggle with doozer, doozer constructions, lanford, radish and journal Junior Gorg with Radishes...
Top