Search results

  1. M

    How good/ bad are these SS videos?

    well, does anybody else have any more info to give me? am sure that some people on these boards have seen most of these videos. of course, I am wanting to know how good the videos are in terms of old sketches and obscure characters. I am greatful of the information that I did get, but I want to...
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Danny Devito & Oscar

    Yeah, the bowling ball bit is similar to a gag in the Road Runner cartoon Stop, Look, And Hasten, where Wile E. Coyotie uses a steel wall to suddenly pop up from the gorund in time for Road Runner to crash into it. However, the wall doesn't pop up, so wile E. Coyotie tried to see what was wrong...
  3. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    Five Volumes! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, here is The best of Sesame Street vol. 5: seasons 21-25 •Elmos Song •Monsterpiece theatre: The King and I •Noodles and Ned (any sketch) •rubber Duckie (with Little Richard) •I Gotta be Clean •Cookie Monster and prarie dawn on the first and last cookie...
  4. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Danny Devito & Oscar

    This is my first Muppet Show outline, and my first post in the fan fiction section. the episode takes place during the fifth season. the outline format is similar to how the muppet show episode guides at muppet central is like. Cold Opening/ Lobby Pops sees danny Devito walking into the...
  5. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    back for more, here is four here is my idea for the content of the best of sesame Street vol. 4: seasons 16-20: •Do De Rubber Duck •Splish Splash •If I was a cloud in the sky •any supergrover sketch from this time period •sesame street news: the tortose and the hare rematch •have...
  6. M

    Sesame Street Unpaved Action Figures

    I didn't realize that the dates of when the threads were started were shown. it makes sense now.
  7. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    the best of sesame street vol. 3 and now here is what i would put on a third volume, highlighting segments from seasons 11-15: •Me Lost me Cookie At The Disco •Wheels on my Feet •D-U-C-K-I-E •Raise Your hand •Sesame Street News: Little Miss Muffet •Monsterpiece Theatre: Me...
  8. M

    why were there three gordons?

    I think I have read that he was on All My Children at the same time that he joined the cast of Sesame Street, and eventually had to choose one show to do, and chose sesame street because bad guys on soap operas don't usually last very long.
  9. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    more to come and here is a listing of skits for The best of Sesame Street vol. 2: seasons 6-10. •What's The Name of That Song? •sesame street news: alice in wonderland •pinball number count #3 •I just adore four •proud of me •the cookie bunny •to tell a face •the opposite song...
  10. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    here is what sketches I would include on DVD sets like those. Many title are just guesses, and it is possible that some of what I include belong on other volumes, but here is what I would do (all multi-part skits are listed once. just imagine the skits listed after them as whats between them)...
  11. M

    Ideas for single-disc Fraggle Rock DVD content

    yeah, I'd rather just have season sets too, but Hit! would release single-disc sets anyway, so why not make a thread about possible single-disc releases? Also, other shows have had single-disc releases after the season sets began, and those discs still include episodes that were included on...
  12. M

    transporting Mr. Snuffleupagus

    I haven't seen the episode either, but I know that in that episode, Big Bird wanted Snuffy to go to hawaii with the others, but the adults refused pay for an airplane ticket for snuffy because they thought that he was imaginary, so Big Bird managed to have Mr. Snuffleupagus travel by hanging...
  13. M

    Idea for a Sesame Street Box Set DVD

    Those would be great. I doubt that they would be complete episodes, but maybe they coudl have the best episodes from each season (or just the season premiers) and several great sketches from those years (especially ones that haven't yet been availible on video, or haven't been uncut on video)...
  14. M

    A guide to errors in Sesame Street Unpaved

    Well, the book did count up to ten. the number ten wasn't repeated several times (either after ten was announced at the beginning or after the characters announced it). also, only three of the ten announcements (besides the baker falling) were included. the book didn't include Ten Triangles or...
  15. M

    A guide to errors in Sesame Street Unpaved

    So should The Amazing Mumford, Biff, Sully, Rosita, Baby Bear, Forgetful Jones, and the Honkers. He had more pictures because one of his sketches was there. none of sherlock hemlocks sketches were in the book.
  16. M

    Character Debuts

    I remember Baby Bears first appearance. When he first appeared, he was at the street sign (I think he even climbed it) saying that he was going to Sesame Street to hide from Goldilocks, but Goldilocks just happened to be on the street, showing up everywhere that baby bear went (similar to how...
  17. M

    Sam and Friends

    it's weird that with the title being sam And Friends that another character was the main focus. There have been a few official sources (like sams featired creature profile on Henson.com) that say that Sam never actually spoke (outside of lip-syncing), so it is odd for the main character to not...
  18. M

    Where can I find this skit

    I wasn't saying that the skit you were asking for is on that DVD. Just the skit where kermit plays a piano (which ends with him getting eaten by the piano). The DVD even has a picture from that sketch on the cover.
  19. M

    Wizard of Oz performers

    Eric Jacopson. Rickey Boyd. No. Black Dog was in Muppet treasure island.
  20. M

    How did Caroll Spinney see inside Bruno?

    No. Carroll Spinney said that the puppet wore out and wasn't rebuilt, and apparantly it would cost too much to rebuild someone who wasn't used much in the first place. I think he last appeared in the early 1990s. Some sources have said that he last appeared in 1990, but he was in the 991...
Top