Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Home again... Finished off dinner, now it's time to go nag Prawny and others for more fanfic!
  2. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Wow... Great dream Sara, if it could be called great. At least it sounds better than the one I came up consciously after waking up yesterday to soothe myself after a bad one. The subject of that "good" dream might be a bit morbid, not sure if you'd want me to share it. And Erin... You're...
  3. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    *Boo are heard frm the audience, choreographed to coincide in time with theirgeneral feeling of upsetness... The crowd wanted to see the ravishing Red Fraggle in her stunning suit wow their eyes with feats of daring from the diveboard... That, or more story.
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Newsboy Munchkin: Extra extra!! Boregard Parker Moppet not a true man! Publicity and popularity plummet! Read all about it in Slanderous Junk Weekly, Issue 4!
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Director, shmoozing with actress whose legs are still sticking out from under the house... Yeah, I got this gig cause my uncle runs the studio. Huh? Hey, someone get that Uncle Jackie in here, we need him for the next scene! *Gets film crew to follow Biggy/Lion, Jack/Tin Man and...
  6. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    Um... About that update, can we please get it soon? Ish? Pleaseeeeeeee!
  7. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Hmmm... Instead of new threads, I'd recommend you bump up the old ones, and add "Extra Footage" or something to that effect in the optional Title field before going on to add the text of your post itself. I know from experience with various frustrated failed fic attempts over the past months...
  8. The Count

    FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

    *Spots this story's author online just now. Huh? *Doubletake. Smiles? Nicole? Oh, like wow... Cute, cute forum member decided to come back and visit us! Yaey! Um, hope everything's OK, and if it's not too much trouble to ask... More story please! Please? Hope everything's going well...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Yep, guess I was ziffled by Zany's cue card shuffler. What I meant is that there are a number birthdays this month of March. Can understand the schlorly grind... Looking over my classes, I'm gonna have to drop one of the three I took. Is sokay I think, if I pass the other two I'll still...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Hey, you'll get no argument from me on that one Kate. There are some who say death is merely a step on the path to something greater, but I don't want to give Prawny any ideas... And he said here or in the dorms there was one more chapter, or maybe both places. You should rully stop by there...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Agreed! *Crawls out of tomb to rattle Prawny into posting more. *Hand emerges from the ditch... Must... Have... More of Don't Trip...
  12. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Pokes head in through RHLC doors... Yes... But why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars? Yeah, I know, it's Lisa's joke. But one we love to quip around here. *Leaves as quickly as he came in.
  13. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Is s'okay Kyle. Hmmm, wonder if those announcer type people will say what challenge's next, or maybe what this huge so-called surprise will be.
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Wakes up in attic room... Mmm, good night's sleep. *Stretches and goes downstairs to get some breakfast.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Already awake and enjoying a bowl of cereal with craisins mixed ito the bowl. Got some reading for class I gotta do today... But I rully hope there's some fanfic updates posted today as well.
  16. The Count

    Want a muppet tshirt?

    Thanks for the link Ru. Maybe there are other sabe Muppet wardrobe purchasers who can give you some tips on finding an appropriate amphibian/pig apparel merchant.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Wanders over to the buffet table to sna something to munch on, as well as a glass of lemon-lime sparkling soda. *Notices Erin's post total. Oooh, looks like someone'll be getting a new title soon! Better get the white boxes ready for one last-minute present.
  18. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Coming in for a second... Delivery Man Vinnie: Uh Kyle, you might have me confused with someone else. Oh, and you can't kick Alex out right now. She's HOH and decides which three of the remaining five of you will be the first nominees for eviction. So until there's another HOH challenge and...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *From offscreen... Director: Hey, we already have a Toto, it's being played by that Fem character. Quick, someone get Uncle Jacky in the Tin Man costume. *After a rapid costume change, Jack now finds himself trapped inside a rusted shell of a wardrobe with an axe that doesn't really cut...
  20. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Good... I'll hexpect it. If not, then I might just send Uncle Deadly along with a retelling of the thoughts I had earlier today after waking up to spook you into a hastened writing/posting state to complete this wonderful story.
Top