Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Dear Catherine... Please know how sorry I am not to have shown up at your and Piggy's party earlier. Traffic was a bit backed up getting home, and I had a good chat with a friend of mine. But the Count and I want to wish you the warmest of birthday congratulations. *Wheels in a decadent...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Yaey!! I hug this chapter and everything hat goes with it. Loved how Death claimed his prey, after Benny simply gave in and closed his eyes. Was a bit afraid when he grabbed Roland is it? The merriment at the MBH... Classic. Oh, and to echo your half... More please! Is there more...
  3. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Mmm... Yes, congrats Ryan my prawn. 88H, huh? You know what there's 88 of? Eighty-eight keys on a piano! *Glides fingers across the keyboard hitting all eighty-eight notes. That's elewen symphonic scales... I love math too!
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    It's a big messy hug, or so I think. *Ahem... tutter_fan, if you're going to post here, then I insist you go back and complete the dorms application. Otherwise, I ask you to please leave as the people who've been approved as residents (and their guests) are the ones who should be posting...
  5. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Shows up with five brand new and cleaned sleeping bags for MC BB/LS housemates.
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Did someone say sylen bang??? *Plunger activates and the rumbles of an explosion can be heard over the maniacal laughter as the culprit runs away.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Twister enters the Moppets' house through the open window, sucks up Bo and DanDan in its violent windy vortex, and flies back out dumping them somewhere else in the neighborhood or parts unknown... Haven't decided that yet.
  8. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    What instrument is this undiscernable blue character playing Bo? Be it Sesame, Muppet or Fraggle, or other?
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *At school, between brakes... Dunno, some sort of nanny person showed up there today. She seems nice. Huh? Yeah, I'm free tonight. Think the teach sent us some chapters to read about the rogue unicorn hunt or the Ghost Scare of 1793 or something like that.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Looks like Bo's losing his marbles again. Oh vell, it's better than losing his roomies. *Spots Bean bouncing through the halls... Then again... *Closes door and goes back inside to arrange all the particulars for tonight's party.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Already on way to Magic School... Sure glad campus is within walking distance... Would be nicer if there was some transport there like a bus or subway or something. That Bo person can be a bit weird at times... *Stops to think about a classmate who has an angularly bent nose, then again, I...
  12. The Count

    Help - Sesame Street Season 36 & 37 wanted

    *Blink! Was that... the legendary... MuppetDude? Hmmm, I wonder where he's been. Rully missed talking to him here and through electronic mail.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    No thanks Ms. Mingostone... Or is it Mrs.? Already have some sesame seeds on my bagels and a full glass of appley. You know, I'm not completely sure. My parents kept saying they were from the Old Country, but never said which country. Please forgive me, I have classes today and need to...
  14. The Count

    Anyone interested in doing an art trade?

    Hey Zelda... Sorry noone's replied to this thread yet, I do know and have confidence in that your art's rully great (even if I can't say for certain cause of my blind batty eyes). Been meaning to contact you for art drawings, it's just that my mind keeps waffling and wembling between all the...
  15. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Not sure, mayhaps they'd be better for a certain grouch. There's always the sofas in the living room, you guys could sleep there?
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ziffled by Beth! *In mock-deep Brit voice: Pipe down! Seriously Bo, you know you're welcome here at the dorms. Now just walk away back to your little closet and get to posting more Visions 2!
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hey buddy... I'm just handing you the stuff... It's not like I've read or gone through them or anything like that. Now that Jack guy, you might want to talk to.
  18. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    They've been tuned for more than a week for the surprise... How much longer do you want them to keep this show on the air with no delivery on the tease?
  19. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Mail call! *Hands out letters to four of the six housemates. Sorry, nothing for you G-Man. Maybe next time. Sarah Y, you need to call the office and talk to dispatch, seems they sent the wrong thing over.
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Walking downstairs... To Mingostone: Hi, I'm Ivan, an exchange student at the Magic School. I'm staying with that nice family across the street, but since they're not in at the moment, I thought Mrs. Moppet would have some room for me up in her attic. To Bo: This note from management came...
Top