Search results

  1. The Count

    Mat B. Regard

    Huh? You tell us what this nonsense is, you're such an expert at it.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Beth... I got a PM from Melissa beforeshe came back, posted the updated version of the dorms register and all... And I wanted to say, as thanks for your help, I sort of promoted you to grand DAM status, (Dorms Assistant Manager). Hope that's OK... And I hope more story gets posted.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. *Rather than an announcement pinned to the bulletin board, a message is slipped underneath the doors of all the residents. Hello from the MC Dorms management team. It has come to our attention that two of our leading ladies share a birthday today on March 5: Miss...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *From upstairs in the attic... Ivan: Bo's not home... He left for Wilson's and hasn't been seen since. He was mumbling some nonsense about hunting down live yogurt.
  5. The Count

    I Met Kermit And Gonzo At Dca!

    Oh... Trust me Pepper, there are still spammers who come here. There was a bit of an incident with a person who shall remain nameless for now in the General Discussion section a few weeks ago. And the spammers still register with multiple fake accounts, just because they can. But enough...
  6. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Thanks Kyle after taking money. *Turns around to leave, ooh, I'll be able to afford that cute little charm for my nice little kitten with the quarters and nickel I made in tips tonight.
  7. The Count

    Mat B. Regard

    Yeah... I think they'd be in better care with Grovr. Speaking of things that are blue and furry and indescernibly weird... Anybody heard from Bo lately and why MopFam's taken a nosedive into plainness?
  8. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Thank you Catherine. Needed some fanfic goodness after a bit of bad dreams again. Loved how everybody's claiming stakes on the frogs time, shouting at each other and creating a scene of Muppety chaos. And of course, the frog delegates so well even in anger, though we all do that some times...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh trust me... It'll be a great party tomorrow, especially since two of MC's leading ladies celebrate a birthday. And hey Erin, you're close to achieving that magical triple-0 post!
  10. The Count

    I Met Kermit And Gonzo At Dca!

    Wow... That sounds like a rully great experience Wendy. Maybe you'd have luck hosting/posting your video at youtube.com and I rully look forward to getting to know you better here at MC. Oh and Prawny... It's not Bo Steve needs to fear... He should rully look out for that crazy...
  11. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Nope... But hre's that food you ordered Kyle.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You girls do know Maurice was one of Richard's characters right? So was Aristotle, one that I would've very much liked to have seen on the show and remember... All I know is his illustration in one of the old SS Magazine issues, it's commented that Aristotle was a blue monster with reddish...
  13. The Count

    Mat B. Regard

    Yeah Prawn... That's not gonna work. *Grabs razor and gives Bo the full-on cue ball look. Hee hee hee... Shhh, don't wake him up Ryan, we want to get his comical reaction to when he finds out for himself.
  14. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    Um Beth? Ish? Sorry for last time, hope the goodies left make up for it. Oh, and I hope more story gets posted soon before my new sigline targets this tome.
  15. The Count

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    Don't forget the PVC figurine of Telly the carpinter with tool belt and hammer in hand, along with his cardboard carpinter's shop box-home.
  16. The Count

    Help - Sesame Street Season 36 & 37 wanted

    Sure... Glad to help out a fellow fan. Hope you're able to get the full seasons from 33 on down for your library.
  17. The Count

    Help - Sesame Street Season 36 & 37 wanted

    Hi... Welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central. There are a few things from your post that need be explained. First of all, if you're looking for the actual Sesame Street (USA) show, then I recommend you try finding a copy of Sesame Street Old School Volume 1 DVD boxset, which...
  18. The Count

    For Sale: Some Palisades Muppets

    How much for just the S9 Classic Swedish Chef?
  19. The Count

    Mat B. Regard

    Oh... OK, thanks.
  20. The Count

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Wow... Thanks SB. Was listening to The Muppets Go To the Movies earlier... The Silen Strawberries was the one I remembered and made me LOL. But one thing after listening to the Sheikh in the Eastern Provinces track... I'd recommend you add the Frankenstein parody introduced by Hilda to the...
Top