Search results

  1. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    installment six here is another chapter...... (Ernie and Bert are trying to think about what they could do) bert: hey, ernie! we can count my bottlecaps! ernie: oh, not again, bert. hey, i know something better! let's play with my rubber duckie! bert: oh, no... ernie: well, I could...
  2. M

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    chapter stops does each individual episode have scene selections?
  3. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    Gimmie Five! Here is installment number 5. (the count is out looking for the alligator kings kids and looking for people to invite) Count: (to farley) see you later, farley. that's 26, 36 people I have told about the picnic. ah, ah, ah (he notices the alligator kings kids). oh, look...
  4. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    I Just Adore Four This is the fourth installment. (Telly comes to baby bear, who is at the arbor area, drawing hero guy) Telly: hey, baby bear! baby bear: yes? Telly: There is a picnic today, and I would like you to come. baby bear: okay. I'll invite my family, and we'll make a big...
  5. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    three balls! 1, 2, 3 here is the third installment. (cookie monster is waking down the street, huming to himself) Cookie Monster: dum, de, deum, dum.. (sees herry). hey, herry. herry monster: what, Cookie? Cookie Monster: you want go to picnic today? herry: sure, why not? Cookie...
  6. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    1 and 1 make 2 here is scene two. (Big Bird, elmo, Cookie Monster and Super Grover all exit Hoppers Store). Big Bird: (to alan, who is still in the store) goodbye, alan. I'm sorry you can't come. (to the others) now, let's get some food and invite our friends. All: Right! Grover...
  7. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    you want more dialog? heres one Okay, I will write this in script form, although it will take a few small parts at a time. Some things may change. here is scene 1. (we see Big Bird, Elmo and Cookie Monster hopping up and down in front of the doors that lead to big birds nest area. they...
  8. M

    Summer In The Theater

    I sure hope that more obscure characters make appearances that are significant enough to have their names mentioned. Characters like Lips, Thog, Bobby Benson, and Digit (although I don't really think of him as "obscure", since he was pretty major on The Jim Henson Hour). Either way this story is...
  9. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH Outline: "Sports"

    This outline for a MuppeTelevision segment of The Jim Henson Hour is all about sports. If you don't like it, then... well, uh, uh... something may happen. Enjoy! Cold Opening/ Muppet Central Gonzo, Leon and Bean attempt to play lazer football. they all shoot their lazers at the football...
  10. M

    Bert falling over backwards

    Is this the clip of ernie and ber fainting that is in the opening clip montage in Sesame Street: 20 and still counting? There is a clip at the beginning with them fainting, and i don't ever remember seeing anything (besides the clip) where Ernie fainted (and I don't recall seeing the skit where...
  11. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    A few things to think about There are a few things that i didn't think about when writing this story. I wonder if any of you noticed. First if all, Alan couldn't go to the picnic because he had to work, but everybody who is known for working at the mail-it shop (Maria, Luis, and grover) was...
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Frank Sinata

    two Muppet Labs skits are better than one No, but I thought that the similarities between these two would justify two of them. There have been a few episodes with multiplesketches of the same recurring segments (there were three Swedish Chef sketches in the Arlo Gutherie episode, and two...
  13. M

    the cartoons come to sesame street

    I hope you enjoy the following story. Think of it as a regular episode plot in the current format. The Cartoons Come To Sesame Street it was just another ordinary day on Sesame Street. Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Elmo were playing outside all morning when they started to get hungry...
  14. M

    First season closing credits

    I wonder why this hasn't been common knowledge before. if it was, then I am surprised that I didn't know about these alternate versions. I wonder which version of the closing credits are on the first season DVD set (my guess is the u.k. version, since Disney used the original british masters)...
  15. M

    Miss Piggy's voice in TMM

    the original recording according to the Ask Henson section at the old henson.com, the song Never Before, Never Again was recorded with Johnny Mathis singing the song, but after it was recorded, Jim Henson decided that it would be funnier to have Miss Piggy sing it (and personally, I think it...
  16. M

    Where Your Heart Leads You - A Rowlf Story

    Rowlfs cat allergy Although Rowlf said he was allergic to cats in the muppet movie (and when he said that line he wasn't seen on the screen, so it could have been Dr. Teeth since they sound alike, but it was probably rowlf), He didn't seem to be allergic to Gaffer when he sang The Cat Came back...
  17. M

    Where Your Heart Leads You - A Rowlf Story

    decent so far so good. why do i have a feeling that Wanda the Cat was owned by Rowlfs former owner?
  18. M

    The Muppet Caper

    coming soon I don't know if you mind waiting or not, but a special edition DVD release is coming out this November.
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Pamela Anderson

    Here is another on of my Muppets Tonight! outlines, set in the second season. Cold Opening/Lobby Pamela Anderson enters the building in her bathing suit. After she tells Bobo who she is, several amle muppets (including Clifford, Carl, Zippety Zap, David Hogsohog, Pepe, Animal, and Mr...
Top