Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello once more from the dorms management team. Sorry to be such a bother, but we're at about the midway point of a very busy birthday season. So I'd like to inform you, today, March 22, marks the birth of one of our newest residents... Your favorite crooner and, um...
  2. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    ... Believe me Sis... Those are my plans child. *Reaper-like laugh.
  3. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Um.. Is it bad to admit that most of my crushes are of the animated variety? Oh aye, I'm very much attracted to Kathleen Turner and Lori Petty, along with a few others that fall into the um, discussion for another time and place category. But most of the names on my crush list come from the...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Home again, and tomorrow's my off day. Too bad I've got stuff that needs taking care of that'll keep me busy all day long. Oh well, at least I hope Beth's found the new segment I posted and it cheers her up regarding her own fanfic foibles. That reminds me, need to talk to her...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Um Kyle... That was the announcer speaking, not Mr. Cole. And I never said she was kidnapped, just that she needed rescueing by Jack. She and Saryx might just be at the zoo, or she may be at the local multiplex, or... Well, maybe something did happen to her. What happened to Mairin and...
  6. The Count

    A Message For ALL

    Yeah... The names have all changed since you went around. Oooh, thanks so much we need you. Right here where we need you. Yeah, we tease him a lot. Cause we got him on the spot. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaack!
  7. The Count

    FanFic: Penguin With A Dream

    Because... As a good storyteller which you have proved to be with not only this, but your No Day But Today outlines... And Mr. Shuckner Lords past track record... Let's just say I hexpect another stab at Mokey's life, even moreso now that she's reunited with Gobo.
  8. The Count

    All My Numbers.

    Yes well... Hope this cheers Beth up. Now aren't you glad she's a full character instead of just a stuffed teddy bear? And I defiantly welcome whatever Cath posts about this little scene. Oh yeah, have to talk to her and Beth about who'll be next at #4. And I've posted three segments plus...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hey... You're the one who romanced and fell in love with Mairin. So you've got noone to blame but yourself Jack. Now go save her. *Arms appear in upper corner of the screen and push Jack into a swirling vortex that'll take him straight to wherever Mairin and Saryx currently are.
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Well... Mairin Moore is your girl... Not to mention Saryx's your dragon daughter. Now hurry off and rescue her! Who knows what's happening at this very moment to your girl!
  11. The Count

    All My Numbers.

    Under the Covers ------------- Ed settled into the bed that the Count had prepared for him (just as comfortable as the one he used to sleep in back home), set up in the master's chambers in the castle's east. Pajamas donned, which included a pair of black sweatpants and long black woolen...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Oh yes! Mairin must be saved by that dashing daredevil and truest to her heart... Jack Bandit! Save Mairin Jack... Save her!
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Telemachus the Moose gallops off in the distance... Hitting a batch of jagged rocks as he kicks them up while trotting down the road. Consequently, his tires, er, hooves go flat stopping any forward progress he would've made. *Hee, you asked for it Prawn.
  14. The Count

    The RHLC!

    It's OK... Just hope your day gets better. Heard Scooter has your drink and peach tart ready. *Scooter, comes running in: Here I am! *Hands off dessert order to heralde, then zips back off to check clipboard and whatever errand he needs to run with Sadie.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Whispering back to Uncle D: Yes, I know that full well, but I had to go along with your rousse old spook. BTW: Do you have your trusty golden hanger with you? Should hate to think what would happen if Ryan got a hold of it.
  16. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Spectres laugh as heralde's fist glides through their incorporial form, slamming against the wall behind. Oh come on man... We weren't putting down that news conversation... We were just trying to get into the spirit of things, and channeling Richard's to try and get some fun back into the...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *The tires on the golf cart explode. That's not your name you idiot! Before daybreak? Heh, Bo needs to get out of that closet of his more often. Wait, what am I saying? No! Stay locked in that closet Bo, we'll take care of things here! *Anchor on the ship is suddenly tossed by an...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You leave those figures or figurines alone Uncle D. Ryan has as big a love for those as I do. And if you mean any harm to them, well, I won't post the new segment of my own story. *Sets to writing to post and hold a trump card over other fanfic authors.
  19. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Then I guess you're just another one who's gotten trapped in his web? He'll have his hands full with Kirsten Dunce and Dallas Brice Howard in one of this summer's mega blockbuster movies. Though I'm looking forward to the movie coming next year, The Dark Knight, where Jake's sister Maggy has...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Director, after noticing Tin Jack and DanDanothy: What are the two of you still doing here? We wrapped up production on this special weeks ago. *Keeps walking off to the next studio.
Top