Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Lookout tower as the Reunion speeds past under the cloak of secrecy... 14:30 hours, and aaaaaaaaall's weeeeeeelll!
  2. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    Good question. I think they're the muffiny kind, got them from the bakery where that Sarah Y person works at, no, she's not the one who harmed the bran muffins... That's another person altogether.
  3. The Count

    Wearin' O the Green (For St. Patrick's Day)

    *Sigh... Just wondering if an update'll get posted while pondering what/where to go next. Feeling those blahs again, maybe I'll just concentrate on that Hensonville story as my own efforts are frustrating me to no end. Sorry, didn't mean to vent here Catherine, your stories are too good for...
  4. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    You know... Methinks Big Brother and Little Sister have pretty much abandoned us here. Eh, small difference, I can leave and come back wheneverI want. Anybody smell something burning? My muffins!
  5. The Count

    WTB: naked Rowlf

    Hi... Not sure if the person who started this thread already found a naked Rowlf figure for their collection... But there's an auction currently up for the lone Rowlf figure sans backstage playset. Head to eBay and plug in "Muppets" in the edit/search for items field, Toys & Hobbies in the...
  6. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Yep... And I really liked the humor and conversation in this new chapter. How you gave everybody a little spotlight to shine. Rowlf not getting married? Um, check that with Wanda and then get back to me. But I'm a bit concerned about this guy Scooter's never seen before and want to find...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Eh... Another day, another headache. Wonder what the rest of the place is up to...
  8. The Count

    Release Date Slated for T*K*O Season Two DVD

    Si, si... And this means hi'm suposed to know ju?
  9. The Count

    Picking Up The Pieces

    Thanks for the chapter. This reminds me of what Sara wrote when Scooter was the one in the wheelchair in her Sadie's Stories. Ah yes, ADA, Law 500. Handy little thing it is. And a new sig, is that from an updae to one of your own Ru? So much to like in this story... *Sigh.
  10. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    If you say so. At this point, all I can do is trust that you know what you're doing. More than I can say...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ungh... Why do I keep getting this Don Music-ish feeling of insatisfaction... Hey Count, could you please take Johnny's present for me to his party? Count: Certainly Edvard... It'll get taken care of. Good. Now if only I got my rear in gear and got other stuff taken care of as well...
  12. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    Wait... Who in the where with what? Whosajiggawhat? (Another word of mine, from South Park). Adultery? For some reason, after reading the chapter, I thought Marie had caused some accident resulting in the death of Felicia's husband, or something like that, it was a bit unclear and I was...
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Quickly swallows handful of choc mint cookies. Mmm, thank you nice news lady. *Gives Erin a big hug. By the by, me like your blue roomie. Say hi to her for me. *Walks off back to his room with Beth and others there.
  14. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    OK... It's very intense, and new chapter!, and I love the scene with Wanda and Marie... Rowlf's got a bit of dread in him from seeing his family and mom so early... But maybe I don't get what you'll hopefully explain in the coming chapters, what is it that you think gives this a scandalous...
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Cookie Monster shows up: Did me hear someone say apple crumb?!?
  16. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Steps in and lassos 4 and 20 Blackberry pie down. Mmm, this'll be delicious. *Takes it over to Richard and Jim on their cloud. Scooter: Sara, you OK? Just LMK what you need, that's my job after all. Oh hi Scooter... Hope Sadie's doing well.
  17. The Count

    Who are the top 5 posters?

    Huh? So I take it it's now a lovely 11 o'clock morning for you? *Rumbles off to check on other threads.
  18. The Count

    Release Date Slated for T*K*O Season Two DVD

    *Outside Best Buy store... Pepe:Helo, Pepe the King Prawn for de Muffin News here hokay? We're interviewing de peoples waiting for de TKo movies hokay? *Spots Ryan camped outside in line to buy his copy. Hello sir, and who are ju suposed to be? The telephone secretarees? Ches, and which...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Aboard the ship, Mac who is also invisible at the moment silently taps Nicki on the shoulder... Anything I be helping ye with girly? *Same grin of malicious glee crosses his face, that old familiar Cheshire smile floating in midair before it starts to evaporate tooth by tooth.
  20. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yes... It sure is time to remember the magic of Lisa's master historical Muppet epic. Problem is... I'm sad to say I'm doubting we'll get any updates from her. All three of her stories have stalled with no new installments. Rully disheartening. If you're out there Lisa... WEEEE...
Top