Search results

  1. M

    Looking for 1990 episode with Andrea Martin

    Yes. There is a picture in Jim Henson: The Works and a clip in Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forevor. Other SCTV characters who I don't think would have been very appropiate to have on the show include: *Floyd Robertson (only because of his occassional drinking...
  2. M

    Other TMS episodes that Lenny the Lizard could've appear in

    Lenny could have been a spy in the Roger Moore episode.
  3. M

    Other TMS episodes that Gorgon Heap could've appeared in

    He could have been in the closing number in the Vincent Price and Julie Andrews episodes, he could have been anywhere in the Alice Cooper episode, he could have been one of the sherrif of nottinghams henchmen in the Lynn Redgrave episode, he could have been a pirate in the Glenda Jackson...
  4. M

    What Ended Up Happening To that New Ernie & Bert Special?

    I did not say that Disney owns the Sesame Street Muppets. I was saying that if the Ernie and Bert special was cancled, Disney had nothing to do with it.
  5. M

    ...And the Word is "No"!

    I wasn't scared. It was one of my favorites. I thought the video effects were very cool.
  6. M

    Favorite Frank oz movie role.

    I like Yoda, Fungus (from Monsters, Inc) and the corrupt cop (from Trading Places).
  7. M

    Who is this Guy?

    Of course, does it really matter if his name is mentioend on the DVD box? I don't think he was that important of a character in the movie to be mentioned on the back of the box (I could be wrong, but I don't think Mad Monty, Polly Lobster, or Clueless Morgan get mentioned on the back f the DVD...
  8. M

    Video/DVD of classic episodes?

    It has been said that Sesame Workshop is considering releasing some special classic Sesame Street DVDs sometime in the near future, but due to certain egalties, they won't be released untill at least 2007 (only one year). However, it hasn't been stated whetehr these would be actual hour-long...
  9. M

    Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

    Yeah, Lips is a great character. They did use him soon after the show ended, in The Great Muppet Caper, then they seemed to abandon him for a few years, then he came back for A Muppet Family Christmas, then he was abandoned again, only making a cameo in The Muppets at Walt Disney World and...
  10. M

    jim henson theme park

    I don't think the henson kids are too greedy.
  11. M

    New Muppet forum!

    I joined, under the name "Mippy".
  12. M

    Looking for 1990 episode with Andrea Martin

    I can't help you, but the character Andrea martin played in the Put Down the Duckie song was Edith Prickley, who she had originally played on SCTV (Put Down the Duckie also featured another SCTV character, Yosh Schmenge, a clarinet player played by John Candy). I know that all of the...
  13. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    That's odd. I made a list of what hasn't been reviewed, yet I forgot to list both videos that were just reviewed. I have thought about buying Let's Make Music, though I haven't been able to decide if I should or not, but knowing that Simon Soundman appears in that video helps me out with my...
  14. M

    Do the Academy Awards need a new category?

    Well, that movie had a lot of special effects.
  15. M

    Muppets Tonight Character Questions

    That was actually the J.P. Grosse puppet, with a grey wig (or slightly more hair than he already has). If you included muppets as characters they played in movies like The Muppet Christmas Carol, then go ahead and list them sperately.
  16. M

    Captain Breakfast

    I've read that captain Breakfast was performed by Brian Meehl, not Jim Henson, so Guy Smiley probably wasn't his true identity.
  17. M

    Super Grover and the Sesame Street Cat-burglar

    That's a really good first chapter. I doubt that Cookie Monster broke into the houses and ate the belongings, but that would be funny.
  18. M

    Do the Academy Awards need a new category?

    In that case, maybe there should be a seperate academy awards show for each individual genere. I'm just tired of so many movies that I haven't seen and don't care for getting nominations, while very few of the ones I have seen and cared about don't get nothing. I'm especially steamed over...
  19. M

    ...And the Word is "No"!

    This song was also included in the Sesame Street video Rock & Roll.
  20. M

    jim henson theme park

    I've thought about having a swedish resturaunt at a Jim Henson theme park. it would serve swedish food, monitors would have clips from Swedish Chef sketches, the menu would have pictures of The Swedish Chef, and a walk-around of The Swedish Chef would aften come into the resturaunt to pose for...
Top