Search results

  1. M

    Which episodes had Baby Bunson and Beaker?

    Here are some more episodes: Pigerella (in fantasy sequence only) Musical Muppets Good Clean Fun I Want My Muppet TV After the credits in The Daily Muppet, Beaker can be seen in a photo in the newspaper that Gonzo reads.
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    If there are, then none of us have found them yet. The Time-Life releases had easter eggs, but the first season set isn't known to.
  3. M

    The "Definitive" Storyteller Collection DVD

    Uh, there was no spin-off series on HBO. In 1997, HBO showed reruns of both series, including the US debut of The Three Ravens (this episode was included in an episode of The Jim Henson Hour that was broadcast in england but not the united states). I beleive that all nine episodes were...
  4. M

    Muppets Tonight Character Questions

    I haven't seen that sketch, as it's a UK spot, but I believe that she is the tambourine player.
  5. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Maybe he knows how much time Jim Henson and Frank Oz actually spent on the set, and maybe he knows about some significant deleted scenes from the movie.
  6. M

    Music Videos

    This song was included in two videos, Count It Higher: Great Music Videos From Sesame Street (also available on DVD) and The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street. However, the song listings on the back of the video boxes lists the song as Do Op Hop. Also, in Count It Higher: Great Music Videos From...
  7. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Do you think you can get some behind-the-scenes information from your teacher? What did your teacher do?
  8. M

    The "Definitive" Storyteller Collection DVD

    Yeah, but I already have both DVDs. However, if you don't have both, then you could wait untill this ne is released. Seperately, they both cost $19.99, which I beleive is the same price for this set, so it's like you are really only paying for one.
  9. M

    Question: Grover/Bert Death Rumors

    After Jim Henson died, there were rumors that Sesame Street was planning on having Ernie die. Sometime after this, there were rumors of more Sesame Street Muppets, such as Bert and Grover, dying. But they are just rumors.
  10. M

    Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

    He's not ugly. He's a very cool-looking character. And he has talked a few times. He sung a line in Boogie in the barnyard, and he said "And me!" during the end credits of The Great Muppet Caper.
  11. M

    The "Definitive" Storyteller Collection DVD

    It's too bad that this set doesn't have any special features. I wonder if there are any deleted scenes from any episodes? It would be cool if Brian Henson and John Hurt got together to do some commentary, maybe even as their characters. Hans My headgehog, The Soldier and Death, The Heartless...
  12. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    I don't know what condition Miss Finch and the Dodos are in, but Miss Finch, Donnie, and marie all appeared in The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years, which was mad ethe same year as Follow That Bird was released.
  13. M

    Carol Spinney a 'Muppeteer'?

    I was wondering if voice actors get paid a certain amount just for working or if they get paid based on the number of characters they play. Does this rule also apply to live actors playing multiple on-screen roles? What about live actors who play multiple roles in the same production but not...
  14. M

    Who's That Pretty Girl In That Mirror There? Screen Caps?

    I'm assuming that you are talking about the song I Feel Pretty from the Charles Aznavour episode. I think there is a screencap in the Guides section of Muppet Central. Just look in the page for that episode. I haven't looked at any of the epsiode pages at Muppet central for awhile, so it might...
  15. M

    Carol Spinney a 'Muppeteer'?

    People mention that Big Bird and Oscar didn't appear togetehr much during the early years, but oddly enough, it seems like there were a lot of sketches during the early years where multiple characters were voiced by the same performer, even if those sketches don't feature any regular characters...
  16. M

    Carol Spinney a 'Muppeteer'?

    I know that it was more common for Caroll Spinney to perform other characters during the first season, but shortly after that, it seems like he pretty much stuck to just performing Big Bird and Oscar. Some of his roles as one-shot characters include the nerdy boy in Everyone Likes Ice Cream...
  17. M

    Rare appearances

    That's actually the Transcontinental Whoo-whoo. Somebody posted a description of Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy a long time ago. In that episode, the babies prepare for Uncle Statlers birthday, and Gonzo imagines himself as a party planner while Piggy and Skeeter call themselves Uncle Piggy and...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Tina Louise

    This outline takes place during the second season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter tells Tina Louise that she has fifteen seconds 'till curtain, but Tina thinks that fifteen seconds is the same amount of time as a three-hour tour. Introduction Kermit announces that Tina Louise...
  19. M

    Muppet Dynamic Duos

    Yes, but it wasn't a monster, it was a whatnot.
  20. M

    Super Grover and the Sesame Street Cat-burglar

    Well, this has been good. I liked the part about the DVDs.
Top