Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Sherman Hemsly

    This outline takes place during the fifth season. Cold Opening/ Lobby Sherman hemsley tells Pops that he is going to do something that nobody expects him to do tonight, and Pops says that he is also doing something unexpected.... give a bubble bath to the chickens. Introduction...
  2. M

    Nice Idea

    No, but there were quite a few Muppet video games made between 2000 and 2004, and I beleive that henson did make a deal with some video game company to make soem Muppet games for gamecube, Playstation, and Game Boy Advance (and possibly other systems) around the time of the 25th anniversary (or...
  3. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Fess Parker

    This outline is for the fourth season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Fess Parker tries to sell some real estate to some forrest animals. Introduction Kermit announces that Fess parker has come out of retirement to appear on The Muppet Show, and introduces him in the opening number...
  4. M

    The Muppet Show with Louis Armstrong

    What do you mean by this? Anyway, decent outline. I have thought about doing a Louis Armstrong outline myself, though I wasn't sure whetehr he was alive when The Muppet Show was made or not, and I did plan on having him as a season 5 guest, mainly so that he and Lips could do something...
  5. M

    Do you love Muppets Tonight?

    My choice is (A).
  6. M

    Nice Idea

    I have noticed that there hasn't been a new Muppet video game since Disney bought the muppets.
  7. M

    I don't know where to put this...

    Out of curiosity, how old are you?
  8. M

    I don't know where to put this...

    Labrynth was a fantasy movie directed by Jim Henson and released in 1986. The plot concerns a teenage girl named Sarah, who wishes that her crying baby would get taken away by a Goblin King, and then The Goblin King comes to her house and grants her wish. After that, she changes her mind, but...
  9. M

    I don't know where to put this...

    The Muppet Show was a weekly syndicated variety show starring the muppets that ran from 1976-1981. It featured a different human guest star each week, and featured many songs, skits, and backstage plots. Almost every episode opened with an opening number, and almost every episode closed with...
  10. M

    appearances by Beauregard

    Let's make a list of all episodes of The Muppet Show that Beauregard appeared in. Here are the episodes that I know of: Marissa Berensen James Coco Helen Reddy: the plot revolves around him Raquel Welch: appears in opening Elke Sommers: plot revolves around him and Beaker...
  11. M

    Quick "Very Merry" muppet question...

    Or maybe they would replace it with the ABC logo. I think it's a bit weird that for that scene, they put the NBC logo on Kermit's foot instead of the Jim Henson Company (or perhaps the EM.TV) logo.
  12. M

    Thog's most recent appearance

    Or Thog could have been there instead of Mean Mama, who made her first appearance as a full-body character in I whistle a Happy Tune. Henson would have saved money by using Thog instead of turning a normal-sized puppet into a full-body character.
  13. M

    Mean Mama

    I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but at Muppet Wiki, it's been revealed that the monster that we have been referring to as Big Mama is actually called Mean mama. You can read more about it in her talk page. Somebody who actually worked at Henson during the time of the Muppet Show...
  14. M

    Snuffy's Show 'n Tell excitement

    At the end of Don't Eat the Pictures: Sesame Street at the metropolitan Museum of Art, as Snuffy leaves the museum, he says "I hope I'm not late for Snuffle-garden. I'm gonna 'wow' them in show and tell". Presumably, he was thinking about impressing his classmates about telling them about the...
  15. M

    Name of the "critics

    Their names are Statler and Waldorf.
  16. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Tina Louise

    Yes. However, the hands that get thrown at the guest at the end are a variety of real and muppet-style hands (as well as a variety of human hands, animal hands, and monster hands).
  17. M

    Thog's most recent appearance

    He was also missing from Julie Andrew's "I Whistle a Happy Tune" number, even though he was mentioned by name earlier in that episode (They should have shown him and Sweetums playing badmitton so that fans who didn't know their names would know who Gonzo was referring to... was that the only...
  18. M

    Bad Closing Numbers

    The Muppet Glee Club could have been a UK spot. Maybe the producers planned for the panel discussion in the Ruth Buzzi episode to be shown earlier, but at the last minute decided that Ruth Buzzi should have been in the closing act and moved it after the closing number and decided not to edit...
  19. M

    Fozzie's Phrenology Act

    It's probably too late by now, but it's also in the It's The Muppets video Meet the Muppets.
Top