Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh, it's their 38th birthday Kyle. B-Day 39 is next year's. Just remember to tell Scooter via PM and you'll be set.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Announcement Hello from the MC Dorms management team. Great turn out for this year's Halloween party... So, are you ready for the next dorms event? Good, cause it's coming this next Saturday. What's happening that day? This Saturday is November 10, which marks Sesame Street's 38th...
  3. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    OK, thanks. Sometimes I get a bit sidetracked and waffle and wemble. Guess it's because of the wealth of creatures I have at my disposal and the need to have every one labeled with their creature/haunter-type name. Gonna look at it again with a less demanding eye and see if that works better...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK... Everybody else on Floor 1, close your rooms tight! Alex and Bean are going to fix Bo's plumbing problems. UD: Or make it worse. Hexactly. *Closes room's door and locks it shut behind us safely inside.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drops off a message for Erin. Hi, hope you had a good birthday yesterday. Um, could you please PM me as soon as you get the chance? There's something I'd like to ask you, as it relates to the next big dorms' activity taking place this weekend. Hope to hear back from you, have a good night...
  6. The Count

    1800

    Which one of his?
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Looks at the now 60+ post lead Bo has. And to think I was 4 away from tieing him on Sunday. Eh... *Shrugs. *Plops down for an early sleep after a couple of burritos for dinner.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, I'm home. Count: Did you get it? Did you get it? Get what? Count: Old School Wolume 2! *Sighs... Nope. And I know how you were looking forward to counting it all. Count: B-b-but the stores...? Didn't have it. Ended up ordering from amazon.com though. Count, perks up: So it's...
  9. The Count

    Old School Volume 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    Hi Phil... Just placed my order with amazon.com, sure hope you got the portion from my purchase as I'm not entirely knowledgeable in how such a system would work nor regarding its effectivity. At any rate, I hope to get my copy by December and come to join in the rave reviewing by then.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drops off an orange chocolate swirl cheesecake at Room #7's door. Hard to get offline, I've gotten addicted to the TV Trivia game at Facebook, been going through almost every Sesame question so far, not sure if I should move on to another show just yet.
  11. The Count

    Old School Volume 2 Out Early

    Phil said it'd be posted this evening... So hope to read in a little while or as soon as it's there for us to gleam even more excitement off of this release.
  12. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #30 - Yes, We Have No Bananas Today

    Yep... GW knows of what he speaks. Heck, one of my MC forum friends got me the extended lyrics for one of my two hallmark fanfics. Just keep an ear to the MC Radio feed in a month's time, and you'll get the full experience of the song. Either that, or head over to the MUP3s thread and ask to...
  13. The Count

    Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

    And a bunch of readers chanting for more to be posted like soon!
  14. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #30 - Yes, We Have No Bananas Today

    So... You've got half a year and a month's worth of shows, quite an accomplishment. Liked the song from Emmet Otter at the beginning, though I would've liked the full version although it'll probably surface in one of your December/Christmas shows. Rully happy the mermaid from Once Upon a...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... What about Friday? Nice, used to sing that on Mondays back in high school.
  16. The Count

    Hi honeys I'm hooommmmeee!............

    Posted by Ms. Feline Fine: "You two are weirdos." *Stringing Bo up to the rafters so he won't get loose... And what's your excuse?
  17. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    OK then. Thought she'd have some sort of ace symbol or something like that. Hmmm, half black and half white costume, reminds me of Ten from Batman Beyond's RFG. Guess I'll have to create this one meself. Also, a bit of an update on my front. The special group of doll-like women that...
  18. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Rully? That close? For some reason, I pictured it in the northwestern corner of town, sort of in the same general area as Coming Unbound. But since it's your call Beth... The street the theater's located on is Central Hunt Street, there's no name for either street that connects at either...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Uncle Deadly rambles Bo on out and back to his own quarters to keep compiling the MopFam episode guides. There, with him out of the way... Let's get to baking this masterpiece for our honored guest.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Knocks on Door #3. Hey Beth? Thought I'd bring over a few fresh Harvest Moon cookies for you, there are some doozerdust ones there too. Wanted to ask you... Regarding the town plans... Where should the Fuzzy Feet Hotel be placed on the map? What address should it have? Asking you, cause...
Top