Search results

  1. The Count

    Selling my ENTIRE Near Complete Muppet Collection

    Lots of good stuff there... Some I'm interested meself if you don't sell through auction. Steppin' Out Statler and Waldorf, is this the "Vaudeville" set? Which Animal exclusive are you offering?
  2. The Count

    Let me love you, baby! [Requests?]

    Hmmm... *Looking at self in the mirror. Not bad... Uh, you mind if I take off this coat and tie? *Shucks both and slips arms into a sort of bat-logoed varsity bomber jacket. There, that's better. *Goes off to find Beth or Melissa to see if they want to share an ice cream float.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Exits the moviehouse... Mmm, that was a good movie, all about this 0 who turns out to be a hero, saving the number 1 from a fate of impending loneliness, boarding the love cruise run by 2, all to find out that 3 really is a magic number. Hmmm, wonder if there are any interesting trinkets or...
  4. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Oh... So it's kind of like the four lovers from Mid-Summer Night's Dream. OK, understood and awaiting further updates. If you need info on the character I'm planning LMK and I can fill you in on it to see if she'd be interested.
  5. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Thanks for keeping us updated Sean. But uh, I thought Christina Rene was your proposed love interest in Legends. Another thing, is she based on any real friend? Cause I think she might work better for the redhead character I have in mind. Hope to hear from you soon buddy. Looking forward to...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Downstairs at Hooper's... Mmm, this chicken catchatori sandwich's really good. Thanks for it, and the bottles of apple juice Chris. If some of the others come by, please tell 'em I'm going to be at the park and then off to the Sesame Street moviehouse. *Pays for his meal, gathers a couple...
  7. The Count

    Let me love you, baby! [Requests?]

    Is okay... I can be waiting... *Writes: Dear bears and chickens and weirdos...
  8. The Count

    WANTED: Muppets in Walt Disney World video

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Since you live in Canada, I'd recommend you find fellow forum member Justin Faulknor's profile and contact him to see if he may have this special in his Muppet video library. He lives in Canada himself and I think that would be your best first option. If not...
  9. The Count

    Comprehensive List of all Figs & Accessories?

    Yeah... It pops up on eBay from time to time. Wonder if it's more inclusive and better organized than the 15-page spread in Toy Fare from 2004 when the line was still active. Course, I have my own plans for my own complete guide/checklist, though that's stalled at the moment.
  10. The Count

    Without Love

    Don't let that discourage you Jes. Would comment myself, but these blind batty eyes don't let me see the stuff on da' screen. Keep workin' on your own art and it'll be great when you share it with others.
  11. The Count

    Let me love you, baby! [Requests?]

    Heh... If you want in on this Jes, then send Squeekers a pic of yourself and stand back to watch as you get Muppetized. *Still waiting to be finished.
  12. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Oh... You mean the episode titled Comic Capers. Yeah, I remember that one. And not only do Skeeter and Rowlf meet Spidey, but they squabble over the identity of just who or what could be the character of Spider-Man... So much so, that they end up becoming Spidey knock-offs themselves, get...
  13. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hello and welcome to all the new members here at Muppet Central. MuppetRocks1212, if you're looking for a particular Muppet song, I recommend you ask in the "Lots of MUP3s" thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum. Chances are someone might have it and be able to respond quicker to...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Alan... Could I please use the phone a moment? Thanks. *Fishes for a few coins, plunks them in, and dials the dorms' Room #6. On the third ring or so... Hello, Kathy? Just calling to se how you felt. Oh, that's good, glad you're more of in the pink. We'll be staying here for a week...
  15. The Count

    Comprehensive List of all Figs & Accessories?

    Well... Glad you were able to find what information you needed. If you have any queries as to what accessory came with which figure, feel free to ask me as I pretty much know it all by heart, even the ones that came with the Sesame figures. Few items I'm looking for to complete my...
  16. The Count

    Let me love you, baby! [Requests?]

    Hmmm... Only thang she's missing is a stylish nurse's cap or something like that. Soooo sis... Who may be next?
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That's OK Kyle... He's Cookie Monster after all. Come on Clauds, if you want to sleep, you can do that at any of the rooms we got at 4-5-6 or 7-8-9 Sesame. The bus has to get back to Hensonville. Count: Jive 5 Clifford. *Slaps hands with the purplish catfish-faced Muppet. Uncle Deadly...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    The bus rolls up to the bus stop at the sidewalk next to the other side of Big Bird's nesting area. The familiar instrumental theme to Sesame Street plays from the bus's sound system, the doors open, the Hensonville vacationers descend to get their luggage off and on to the welcome meeting...
  19. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Huh? Oh, you'll have to forgive my younger sister. She often likes to play the imp like that. She's got a few good fics of hers going, if she'd only update them. She's also started an MC Muppetizing campaign, if you care to join us, just send her a pic of yourself explaining what it's for...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count, at one of the window seats: Mmm, looks like it'll be raining soon. *Hears the thunder outside the bus. *Both he and Ed instantly smile as they see the white number counting up the thunderclaps floating in mid-air before it vanishes once again.
Top