Search results

  1. The Count

    The Way Things Were - SST FanFic

    Mmm... Seems a shame, what with how wonderfull it was going up to the last chapter... But is okay, we can understand that sometimes you need to step back before taking that Next Step. Just know we're here if you need inspiration or help or even muffins. *Hugs to you Ish.
  2. The Count

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Really? They must've been either among the non-speaking characters shown or in the Part 3 finale of that storyarch, which I partially missed out on.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hush now, you're rambling. *Picks out recipe to get Count and Uncle D working on Erin's cake.
  4. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Two googly eyes pop open in the darkness, a furry hand sweeps a few crumbs away into its blackened void, then disappears so as not to spoil the surprise. Hey... Just thought I'd stop in here and start spreading some birthday cheer to Erin aka Muppet Newsgirl. Enjoy your special day, and...
  5. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    Well... This doesn't necessarily depend on you reading all the fanfics posted at MC. This is simply an exercise in getting all the locations we know of so far mapped like an actual town's geographic layout, to help us know what's where in relation to other landmark locations.
  6. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    OK... Sorry for the bits of confusion in my earlier post, but it's good to have the information about your Thomas lineage. LMK what you might have in mind and we can run from there. Take care buddy. Also wanted to ask something you might be able to help with. If it happens that you watch...
  7. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    Hey Phil... There's a bit of a problem with MC Radio's listings. The three songs currently listed, in order are "How Wide How Far" by Junior Gorg, followed by "The Hum Song" from Fraggle Rock, then "Coddlestone Pie" by Rowlf, and those are then followed by I Am Blue" by Grover. Problem is, the...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Yeah... Saw that meself. Stewie was gloating about murdering Lois in his internal thoughts with his internal thought voice. "This is perfect, noone suspects it's me. Oh, my voice sounds cool in here. Heeello, hello, hello..." And then he does like the Announcer at the end of Pigs In Space...
  9. The Count

    Hi honeys I'm hooommmmeee!............

    *Trips up Bo for the bad joke without him realizing it.
  10. The Count

    Old School Volume 2 Out Early

    Ahem... Sesame Street Old School Volume 2 is scheduled for mass release on November 6, 2007. So any preorders should be shipping this weekend. Hope this helps.
  11. The Count

    Hensonville Directory

    It'll hurt you more if you don't help us any.
  12. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    That's a shame buddy. But how about this... Tara could be the youngest member of the Thomas clan... But what if she's the one with the insight on all that's happening in the stories? Sort of give her an innocent inner wisdom that is only belied by her years. Additionally, I was thinking...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bad day? You came back and posted like the madman you are today. Oh well, I'll get you yet. *Changes channel to keep watching the football game.
  14. The Count

    Old School Volume 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    Well... Will pick up my copies on Tuesday, I hope... Um Phil, is it bad of me if I go and attempt to pick up the various Muppet releases in person instead of ordering them from amazon.com? Sure, I could always do that, which'd be a double bonus for someone like me... Get to help out MC, and I...
  15. The Count

    Hi honeys I'm hooommmmeee!............

    *Rushes in to hug Kathy welcome home, leaves her a few of the ginger snaps I got from Erin, then leaves as I'm sure our traveline feline furriend will tell us about her trip after her well-deserved catnap.
  16. The Count

    Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

    Mmm... OK, thanks. Haven't seen nor heard of that one. Maybe they look up to Kermit as some sort of hero/ultimate commander? At any rate, post more please.
  17. The Count

    Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

    Nice update... But where are these frog aliens from? Are they the team of frog aliens encountered by the Super Robot Monkey Team?
  18. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    You know... Just might, seeing as how most of the humor was turning puns into literal visual gags throughout the run of the animated series. As an example... I cite the episode where the "villains" were trying to get BJ to say he was coming apart at the seams, shattering him into six basic...
  19. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Oh... Why'd you have to go and say a thing like that? Sean, you've just pushed one of my buttons... One of those instant Devilishly pleased smile buttons. Beetlejuice is one of my faves... I've seen it 667 times... And it keeps getting funnier... Every single time I see it! But...
  20. The Count

    The Way Things Were - SST FanFic

    Hmmm... Maybe Beth will treat Cookie Monster to a late birthday gift and post another chapter of this great Sesame story. Maybe with the release of Old School Volume 2 this coming Tuesday, she'll gain further inspiration. Oh well... *Waits for the next installment. Post soon... Please...
Top