Search results

  1. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 10 Fozzie Bear was on his way to the comedy club. "Well, I am off to become a five-star coemdian!", said Fozzie. "You might want to recosnider", said Emily. Fozzie started to take offense. "oh, I see what this is all about now!" "What are you talking a...", said Emily...
  2. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 9 It was the next morning. The Muppets were waking up and getting out of bed, or whereever they were sleeping. Gonzo and Animal got down from their hangers. "How, that was the best sleep I've had in awhile", said Gonzo, "I really should get myself a hanger." "Yeahhhh"...
  3. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 8 Fozzie and Emily went to their hotel room. "Well, this is sooooo exciting!", said Fozzie, "I get to be a big name comedian!" "Yes, that's great, Fozzie", said Emily, "But you might want to think about this." "What's there to think about?", asked Fozzie, "I get what I've...
  4. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 7 The Amazing Mumford then tried to use magic to get the bucket off of Beakers head. "I will wave my magic wand, and say the magic words, and it will get off", said Mumford, "A la peanut butter sandwhiches!" However, instead of comming off, Beakers entire body got sucked into...
  5. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 6 Kermit lead the Muppets into Fraggle Rock. "Oh, this place looks scary", said Bean. "I am scarred, too", said Telly. Two honkers honked their noses. "Come on, everybody", said Kermit, "It's not so scary in here." "That is right!", said Grover, who then heard a...
  6. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 5 Bunsen and Beaker were at the hardware store, trying to get the bucket off of Beakers head. "So, you can get buckets off of heads", Bunsen asked the clerk. "Well, I've never tried it before", said the clerk, "But I can try it now." The clerk took out a sledgehammer and...
  7. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 4 Kermit sat on the couch, quietly. "Fozzie and his mother are going to spend time out of town before Thanksgiving, everybody else left to do other things", said Kermit, sadly, "I wonder if there is anybody else to be around...." Andy and Randy then popped up behind the couch...
  8. M

    Here Is Your Life: Chevrolet Camaro Car

    That was a good script.
  9. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    In that scene, Gonzo, Beauregard, and Zoot were all standing next to each other. Gonzo and Camilla could have been performed by the same person, but how do we know that Dave Goelz didn't perform Beauregard and Zoot?
  10. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 3 Kermit was trying to get things organized. "Okay, folks", said Kermit, "We are guests here, so I think that this place should be kept clean and tidy. Let's all clean up." "OKAY!", said Animal, who then took every plate and glass that he found dirt on and threw them at the...
  11. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 2 "Wait, mom!", cried Fozzie, "We came all this way to spend thanksgiving together..." "Ever since you paid me a surprise visit that one christmas, long ago, I have chose not to take trips on all holidays, amjor and minor, expecting you to pay me a surprise visit", sadi Emily Bear...
  12. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    The Muppets were on their way to Fozzie's Mom's farmhouse for Thanksgiving. Fozzie was driving the truck, while Kermit, Miss Piggy, Foo Foo, Gonzo, Camilla, and Pepe were all squished togetehr in the front, and the other Muppets were in the back: Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Animal, Zoot, Lips...
  13. M

    DVD predicitons for 2007

    I think that Muppets Tonight is unlikely for this year because it is rumored that Disney wants to release that series after all five seasons of The Muppet Show are released.
  14. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Well, the Old School set has recently been released, and an idea like this may or may no longer be neccessary. I went through my first list, and found that only nine of the skits that I listed were included on the Old School set. But both this fantasy list and Old School upstage each other. This...
  15. M

    the rise and fall of Emily Bear

    Well, between that time and the last few years, Jerry was used alot, but his regular characters weren't.
  16. M

    the rise and fall of Emily Bear

    What a coincidence. I had been planning on starting a thread about Emily Bear for awhile. I often wonder if she wold have been a main character on The Jim Henson Hour if Fozzie had appeared in more than two episodes. It would have been weird for her to be major if Fozzie wasn't around much...
  17. M

    Great Henson Article in New York Times (11/12/06)

    With Tinseltown, I guess The Jim Henson Company is going to be creating its first-ever gay characters. I wonder if the general public who knows that this is from Henson will think that they are gay Muppets. Anyway, I am excited about Late Night Buffet and the Puppet Up web show.
  18. M

    Jim Henson Hour question

    I thought it was. I've read that it was originally meant to be an episode of the show before being shown as a stand-alone special on this forum, and on other websites. Then again, if that's true, then how do we know that it was originally going to be shown as part of the JHH? Was there an early...
  19. M

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    I know that the celebrity version was released on the videos/DVDs Put Down the Duckie and Sing Yourself Silly. I think the first shot is cut in Sing Yourself Silly, but otherwise they are uncut to include all of the featured celebrities. Heck, I think that the non-celebrity version is...
  20. M

    DVD predicitons for 2007

    Would any of you like to make predictions for what Henson productions will be released on DVD next year? I made predictions last year, and I wasn't completely right, but I'll make my predicitons again. I predict that The Muppet Show:Season 2 will be released, sometime between febuary and...
Top