Search results

  1. M

    Characters that never appeared together

    There was another episode where Oscar and The Count communicate. In this epsiode, Oscar iss tuck babysitting Baby Natasha. At once point, Natasha keeps kissing Oscar, and Oscar wants her to stop. The Count shows up, and offers to count with her so that she can get her mind off kissing Oscar. But...
  2. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I wonder if he used the same voice that he used for Elmo. But he's probably just impersonating Elmo's current voice. We may never know what Baby Monster sounded like*. *Here that, Sesame Workshop? Put some Baby Monster sketches on Old School Volume 2! Or make them available in some way...
  3. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    Chapter 7 The Muppets were fearing the waterfall. "Oh, no!", cried Telly, "What'll we do?" "Looks like fun", said Gonzo. "That will be one, one terrible waterfall!", said The Count. "We must find a way to safety, and fast!", said Rowlf. "I know!", said Beauregard, who then...
  4. M

    Guest stars who were co-stars

    I've never gotten them mixed up before. I've also never seen the Clue movie (I've just seen parts of it without paying much attention).
  5. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    We didn't know of any clips that were going to be on the first set until august or september last year. It would be great if we know sooner.
  6. M

    Favorite Sesame Street Monsters

    I don't think Abby is a monster. She is a fairy.
  7. M

    Telly and the letter X

    Snuffy first appeared in 1971, and the adults thought Big Bird was just imagining him as soon as Big Bird told them about him. The adults finally saw Snuffy and accepted him as real in 1985.
  8. M

    Telly and the letter X

    When I first saw this epsiode, I had recently learned that the adults used to think that Snuffy was Big Bird's imaginary friend, which lasted 14 years, so when this episode aired, I wodnered if the other characters were ever going to see the X, making him a regular character who the others...
  9. M

    Telly and the letter X

    I thought it was a very good episode. Was this shown on Sprout recently?
  10. M

    Favorite Sesame Street Monsters

    I like Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry, Telly, Frazzle, Mel, and Maurice.
  11. M

    Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

    Here are some more songs they could sing: Mrs. Robinson These Eyes are Crying I Love Rock 'N Roll Whenever I See That Smilling Face It's Now or Never When Will I See You Again? You're Beautiful
  12. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    Chapter 6 Everybody ran to the tip of the boat, which was facing up. "Okay, we've got to plan", said Fozzie. "How can we get out of this tragedy?", asked Rizzo. "I know!", said Lew Zealand, "I'll throw my boomerang fish!" "Ugh!", moaned Sam the Eagle, "Even in a time of crisis...
  13. M

    Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

    If Gonzo hadn't played Dirth Nadir, I wonder if he would have still been chosen to portray Darth Vadir in this collection.
  14. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    Chapter 5 The explosion caused a small hole to appear in the very bottom of the hole. But luckily, a fire alarm went off. Everybody woke up, even Professor Hastings. "Oh, no!", cried Telly, "There's a fire! "No, the boat's just sinking", said Grungetta. Oh", said Telly, calming down...
  15. M

    Favorite Classic Muppet

    Exactly!
  16. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    Chapter 4 Everybody was seated in the dinning room as Kermit went up to the stage. "Good evening", said Kermit, "And now, for your entertainment, here is Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!" The audience started to applaud as the band went on the stage. "All right, let's jam!", said...
  17. M

    Guest stars who were co-stars

    Wasn't John Cleese also in Clue?
  18. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    Chapter 3 "Well, everybody find a room and bed", said Kermit. "Us grouches are sleeping in the trash room", said Oscar, "But there's plenty of room in my trash can for anybody who wants to be in there". "I don't need to sleep", said The Count, "I'll be too busy counting things that I...
  19. M

    The Extremes

    Some clips have been uploaded on You Tube, though I don't know if they still are. Two clips from the "Garbage" episode ("I Love Trash" and the nature skit with a racoon and a bear observing a human family) have been on there a long time ago. A clip from the pitch tape was also on there once.
  20. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    Chapter 2 The various Grouches were in a trash storage room in the bottom floor of the boat. "Look at all this trash", said Oscar. "It's wonderful", said Grungetta. "And I thought that this trip would be terrible", said Mosier Oofnik. "So did I", said Rumpel. Slimey started...
Top