Search results

  1. M

    RELEASE NEW DARK CRYSTAL 2 INFO [unofficial plea to Henson Inc.]

    I heard that there's going to be a new Dark Crystal DVD with audio commentary (FINALLY!). Maybe the progress of this sequel will be mentioned on that DVD. Of course, I beleive we were jsut as antsy about what was going to be included on Sesame Street: Old School Volume 1. Thatw as announced...
  2. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    I think there were 39 episodes in total.
  3. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    This would make a good episode about families: Grover the waiter: a grandmother's birthday Five People in my Family We're Doin' the Family Thing Ernie describes the similarities and differences between him and Ernestine Lillian, Big Sister Mommy and Me Cookie Monster tries to get Cousin...
  4. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    Have you actually seen this sketch? None of the Kermit sketches pages at Muppet Wiki mention it. The Big V page at Muppet Wiki did mention that Big V appeared with Kermit and Grover in a Sesame Street sketch called "Kermit's Radio", but after I put a "citations needed" tag there, somebody erased...
  5. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    I used to have similar confusions about Kermit meeting Piggy in The Great Muppet Caper, but it was different. I used to only notice that Kermit first met Fozzie in The Muppet Movie, and didn't realise that he met everybody else in the movie, especially Miss Piggy. So when I first saw The Great...
  6. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    The comic book and storybook adaptions of The Muppets Take Manhattan both have seens where, after the play is over, Kermit asks Gonzo why he didn't play the minister and who that actor playing the minister was, and Gonzo says tells Kermit and Piggy that he wasn't an actor, he was a real...
  7. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    I made a listing of clips to use back when I had this idea for unthemed episodes, but now that I've been making lists for "themed" episodes, maybe it would be good for the opening to be the same, but then there could be title sequences featuring montages relating to the episodes theme. Maybe the...
  8. M

    Racism on Sesame Street?

    I guess it would have been too much for Oscar to have been the one to have given negative comments about people of different races being friends. And I guess it also would have gone too far, even for Oscar, if Oscar made the call just to tease them or make them miserable. And Savion would have...
  9. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    I have a feeling that if The Jim Henson Company owned the distribution rights to The Great Santa Claus Switch then it would have been released on video by Muppet Home Video, Jim Henson Video, and Jim Henson Home Entertainment. Muppet Home Video released all of the then-existing Muppet specials...
  10. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's play prank

    That was good. When I read the title I wondered what the gag and set-up would be (I had assumed that one of the two might have had to do with a play, as in a stage production or pageant).
  11. M

    Where Could You Usually Find Them?

    Although Electronics Boutique supposedly sold the toys throughout the entire run, my local EB only sold the first four series.
  12. M

    Rat-Wire: Hot Topic Comin' in...

    I don't think it's officially been announced whether the toy company that was considering producing a line of SS action figures that we heard about from that proposed action figure line thread has gotten the license. It could be a different toy company who got the license.
  13. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Some more themes: Food Everybody Eats a cat tries to get it's can of cat food open while it's owner talks on the phone Ernie and Bert share pizza and grape juice Everyone Likes Ice Cream Grover the waiter: spaghetti Healthy Food (2005 version) Ernie lies about a monster eating Bert's...
  14. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Another good skit for that episode would be the sketch where Lefty tried to sell Ernie a stop sign.
  15. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    I think that this also would have been a great idea for a Noggin series. Maybe have it focus on sketches not shown on Sesame Street Unpaved or 123 Sesame Street. As for watchign Barney at midnight, I wonder if there are adult fans of Barney, who were fans when the show began and want to watch...
  16. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    I actually did list it. It's actual title is "Just Happy to be Me". I thought about including the anatomy sketch in the "Health" episode. I also thought about including "One Fine Face", but didn't. I just saw a great sketch today that I should have included (and I actually saw it before...
  17. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Since The Count's sleepover is a two-part sketch, I would put part one before "Joe Hundredguy", and part two after "The 400 Blows" (unless you only intended on having part one be shown). I don't know if you are aware of this, and I haven't actually seen the sketch, but "The 400 Blows" ended at...
  18. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Other great 11-20 sketches that could be included: a girl shows that 11 looks the same if it's upside-down Mad Painter #11 Pinball Number Count #11 and 12 Monsterpiece Theater: Twelve Angry Men Cheer Eleven
  19. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Here are a few more ideas: Accepting Others But I Like You kids won't let Zork play ring toss with them because he's an alien Tu Me Gustas (with Luis and Elmo, if that version exists as a segment) We All Sing with the Same Voice Just the Way You Are Grover observes that he has fur while...
  20. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Out of all the sketches I know of for 21 and higher, there are only a few others that I can think of off-hand: an animated sketch that counted 30 (or was it 40?) pig heads, a sketch where an animated cowboy counted two herds of cattle, adding up to 30, Monsterpiece Theater: The 400 Blows, and a...
Top